Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

newbies here for mmf 3sum fun :) need advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are a North West based, happily married, young (early 30's) couple with good sex life.

We had a couple of threesome's (mfm) with hubby's best friend a few years ago (completely straight). We didn't discuss it for years until recently and turns out its been a huge fantasy of his ever since. So we are gonna try it again ... cant find a suitable friend at the min for various reasons so here we are on fab! II just have a few concerns and questions and was hoping for some advice pls guys?

- I don't like using condoms. But don't want to get pregnant by someone else as me and hubby are trying for more. Not ideal of course. Any advice? And surely its like playing STI roulette on this site without condoms. Or is it not as bad as I think? Any tips on minimising risk and what to do if we think we have something would be much appreciated (not been Gum clinic in yrs so don't know if things have changed or improved with technology or medicine in recent years).

- I'm not very confident in myself lately and a bit nervous about it all. The thought of a club is scary lol. Any suggestions how to get started? Shall we invite someone straight round, or go for drinks first in pub or night club, or will that be too awkward? Or should i suck it up, have a few drinks and try and hit a swingers club?

- Any other advise about any aspect of swinging (particularly 3sums) would be great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

As posted previously wouldn't advise it if you are trying for more children but you are both adults and will be responsible for any outcome.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We are a North West based, happily married, young (early 30's) couple with good sex life.

We had a couple of threesome's (mfm) with hubby's best friend a few years ago (completely straight). We didn't discuss it for years until recently and turns out its been a huge fantasy of his ever since. So we are gonna try it again ... cant find a suitable friend at the min for various reasons so here we are on fab! II just have a few concerns and questions and was hoping for some advice pls guys?

- I don't like using condoms. But don't want to get pregnant by someone else as me and hubby are trying for more. Not ideal of course. Any advice? And surely its like playing STI roulette on this site without condoms. Or is it not as bad as I think? Any tips on minimising risk and what to do if we think we have something would be much appreciated (not been Gum clinic in yrs so don't know if things have changed or improved with technology or medicine in recent years).

- I'm not very confident in myself lately and a bit nervous about it all. The thought of a club is scary lol. Any suggestions how to get started? Shall we invite someone straight round, or go for drinks first in pub or night club, or will that be too awkward? Or should i suck it up, have a few drinks and try and hit a swingers club?

- Any other advise about any aspect of swinging (particularly 3sums) would be great

"

Find a bloke who has had a vasectomy, my FWB has had one, I don't have to worry about getting a baby off him XXX

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

"We are a North West based, happily married, young (early 30's) couple with good sex life.

"

Get some Dutch courage down you, and Do an Anal only mmf. that will minimise the pregnancy risk

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Message me. Had the snip years ago.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"

Find a bloke who has had a vasectomy, my FWB has had one, I don't have to worry about getting a baby off him XXX

"

I was just about to say that, maybe find a couple where they play separately, I would have thought you've more chance of finding a guy whose had the snip in a couple.

S

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"

I was just about to say that, maybe find a couple where they play separately, I would have thought you've more chance of finding a guy whose had the snip in a couple.

S"

I have a small scar where I had mine, would have thought same would apply to everyone as I'd guess you'd need proof..

By *ertsguy2000Man
over a year ago

hertford

I would suggest, start slow, get to know someone first, chat on here then perhaps progress to another chat platform, have a couple of socials. Have things right in your own mind what you would like, a one off, a continuing arrangement and work back from there.

Some veri's on your account may help, although not essential I just tend to tread very carefully around those with none,

Good luck

HG

X

Post new Message to Thread