Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Profile help needed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been on here a few weeks now and have been looking through the site to see how things are I thought I knew what I wanted when I joined but now I'm not sure, is it best to just say I honestly don't know but am open to anything, will this catch someone's attention or do people really like someone to know what they want, how do you know what you want if you haven't tried it yet? What do you think my profile say's about me? What could I change to make it more appealing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've had a look at your profile, and to be honest, it appears it's all about you... what about the lady/ladies you meet? The first thing i'd take out is the respect thing - "someone who wants to be treated with respect" well we all want that, goes without saying - unless you're into BDSM, then you are talking boundaries...

Here's my version

Genuine, confident guy looking to meet lovely ladies for mutual fun, would like to explore fantasies / role play together. Love flirting, kissing, nibbling & caressing.

Prefer to chat on here, before meeting for a social, prior to fun. There must be a mutual attraction and chemistry.

I will always make sure that the lady comes first.

Im clean and well presented look after my self, and expect the same in return.

Safe sex always

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I've had a look at your profile, and to be honest, it appears it's all about you... what about the lady/ladies you meet? The first thing i'd take out is the respect thing - "someone who wants to be treated with respect" well we all want that, goes without saying - unless you're into BDSM, then you are talking boundaries...

Here's my version

Genuine, confident guy looking to meet lovely ladies for mutual fun, would like to explore fantasies / role play together. Love flirting, kissing, nibbling & caressing.

Prefer to chat on here, before meeting for a social, prior to fun. There must be a mutual attraction and chemistry.

Safe sex always"

Thank you for your reply I see what you have done there in a round about way that is what I was trying to say but just changing a few words makes a big difference I was trying to say these things are important to me because it isn't all about me, your version says it so much better. Thanks again.

By *c-ukMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

"I've had a look at your profile, and to be honest, it appears it's all about you... what about the lady/ladies you meet? The first thing i'd take out is the respect thing - "someone who wants to be treated with respect" well we all want that, goes without saying - unless you're into BDSM, then you are talking boundaries...

Here's my version

Safe sex always

Thank you for your reply I see what you have done there in a round about way that is what I was trying to say but just changing a few words makes a big difference I was trying to say these things are important to me because it isn't all about me, your version says it so much better. Thanks again."

Your a dude on a website with a million other dudes chasing a few ladies. Being totally frank I doubt you will get a single reply.. Your profile is largely irrelevant as it will only get read if you message someone.. Of course its sensible to have a good one if someone does read it, so the advice given is sound. I really hope you do get some replies, but you have to have realistic aspirations or you will just get disillusioned. Its a great place for a forum but its not really a place to meet women.. Maybe cos its free, who knows...

Post new Message to Thread