Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

quesjon for the ladies

Jump to newest

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

I wood like to no wot you loveley ladies think of my profile and piks. I'm allways onist and I dont purtend to be wot I'm not.

But is that Mabey y I'm having no luck on hear ????

Pleas be onist but kind.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Hello. Your pictures seem ok to me you're smiling in some and that's always good. Your profile is a bit long and negative in parts, take out the bit about being frustrated and depressed and maybe shorten it a bit to say what you're looking for.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Apart from your photos that look a bit 80's it's one of the funniest profiles I've seen.....If it's not a joke profile I whole heartedly apologise x

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"Apart from your photos that look a bit 80's it's one of the funniest profiles I've seen.....If it's not a joke profile I whole heartedly apologise x"

No its not a joke

over a year ago

"I wood like to no wot you loveley ladies think of my profile and piks. I'm allways onist and I dont purtend to be wot I'm not.

Pleas be onist but kind."

only my honest opinion but bad spelling/grammar is off putting for some if not most. I wont pretend that it would not make us think twice about any possible meetings, same with text speak, that's an instant block for us as it just shows a level of laziness or in some case's a failed education or even a fake profile depending on the age of the people on the profile, as not many 50+ people would use it let alone understand it lol

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"I wood like to no wot you loveley ladies think of my profile and piks. I'm allways onist and I dont purtend to be wot I'm not.

Pleas be onist but kind.

only my honest opinion but bad spelling/grammar is off putting for some if not most. I wont pretend that it would not make us think twice about any possible meetings, same with text speak, that's an instant block for us as it just shows a level of laziness or in some case's a failed education or even a fake profile depending on the age of the people on the profile, as not many 50+ people would use it let alone understand it lol "

I do clearly put im dislesik.

So unless I get sum help with spelling Thar not mutch I can do to fix that. And im not a fake everything in my profile is onist.

over a year ago

Pleas be onist but kind.

only my honest opinion but bad spelling/grammar is off putting for some if not most. I wont pretend that it would not make us think twice about any possible meetings, same with text speak, that's an instant block for us as it just shows a level of laziness or in some case's a failed education or even a fake profile depending on the age of the people on the profile, as not many 50+ people would use it let alone understand it lol

So unless I get sum help with spelling Thar not mutch I can do to fix that. And im not a fake everything in my profile is onist."

Maybe use a spellchecker?

It would be worth the extra effort surely as like it or not,some will be put off by the spelling

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

Pleas be onist but kind.

So unless I get sum help with spelling Thar not mutch I can do to fix that. And im not a fake everything in my profile is onist.

It would be worth the extra effort surely as like it or not,some will be put off by the spelling "

I do use 1 on my fone but at times even it don't work for me.

over a year ago

Oh and the bit about saying you may look like a nervous wreck is off putting.

By all means leave in the part about Aspergers as it's better to be upfront but I can't see many women wanting to meet a nervous wreck.

I think maybe try and attend some socials where there is no pressure to play right off, meeting and chatting to other swingers might give you a bit more confidence and may even lead to other things

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

An unusual profile, difficult to read due to the spelling. Well worth using the spell check on your phone.

Suggest you look for local Fabs group socials, it's an ideal way to start and overcome your nerves.

Best of luck x

over a year ago

Pleas be onist but kind.

So unless I get sum help with spelling Thar not mutch I can do to fix that. And im not a fake everything in my profile is onist."

I'm dyslexic too, but I use a spell checker to assist me with my problem, most browsers have them built in and are a great tool, you see self help is the only help I ever got, and it pay's dividends when people know your issue with dyslexia, but your written messages is well spelt and grammatically correct too.

I've never let it get in my way, I've endeavoured to improve myself

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"Oh and the bit about saying you may look like a nervous wreck is off putting.

By all means leave in the part about Aspergers as it's better to be upfront but I can't see many women wanting to meet a nervous wreck.

I think maybe try and attend some socials where there is no pressure to play right off, meeting and chatting to other swingers might give you a bit more confidence and may even lead to other things "

Thanks ill change that nurvers bit.

over a year ago

That shirt is badass, Escobar meets magnum P.I what's wrong with ladies ?

over a year ago

Pleas be onist but kind.

It would be worth the extra effort surely as like it or not,some will be put off by the spelling

I do use 1 on my fone but at times even it don't work for me."

Do you only use your phone to access fab? If you use a PC or laptop you can type everything out on there first and use a spellchecker like Grammarly, and then cut n paste it onto here.. I know it's a bit long winded but it will be well worth it in the long run

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

Pleas be onist but kind.

I do use 1 on my fone but at times even it don't work for me.

Do you only use your phone to access fab? If you use a PC or laptop you can type everything out on there first and use a spellchecker like Grammarly, and then cut n paste it onto here.. I know it's a bit long winded but it will be well worth it in the long run "

Yes I only have my phone that's y the spell check don't allwsys work As its not a pc.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"That shirt is badass, Escobar meets magnum P.I what's wrong with ladies ?"

I'm not Shor if that good or bad ?? lol

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

"Apart from your photos that look a bit 80's it's one of the funniest profiles I've seen.....If it's not a joke profile I whole heartedly apologise x"

I have to agree, it has made me laugh, somehow 'Borat' came to mind. The part with 'Miss Right' lol but if u are seriously frustrated & depressed about being Single then Fab is definitely not the place u should be.

I totally agree with others about spelling, I'm dyslexic (not to the extreme u are) but If u want to make an impression then make an effort. Plus yep Asperger doesn't need to be in your profile.

Saying you can meet day or night but then adding u work late & could only do after 10pm lol and then compromising using 'expense' to bring your meets down from hotel meets to quickie car fun is cheeky & hilarious and then there's u asking about ladies been on top as uv no experience lol are u claiming to be a virgin?

Lastly been shy & not wanting to message 1st isn't gonna cut it here, u want results then go chase. Men are in the minority here so u gotta put the effort in.

Good luck Fabbing and thanks for brightening up my day with your post (which has considerable more spelling errors than your profile)

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"...

Lastly been shy & not wanting to message 1st isn't gonna cut it here, u want results then go chase. Men are in the minority here so u gotta put the effort in.

"

Men are in the majority by a long way.

over a year ago

I feel bad I assumed you were European and actually thought it was a really good effort trying to write in English :-/

Apologies :-/

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"Apart from your photos that look a bit 80's it's one of the funniest profiles I've seen.....If it's not a joke profile I whole heartedly apologise x

I have to agree, it has made me laugh, somehow 'Borat' came to mind. The part with 'Miss Right' lol but if u are seriously frustrated & depressed about being Single then Fab is definitely not the place u should be.

I totally agree with others about spelling, I'm dyslexic (not to the extreme u are) but If u want to make an impression then make an effort. Plus yep Asperger doesn't need to be in your profile.

Saying you can meet day or night but then adding u work late & could only do after 10pm lol and then compromising using 'expense' to bring your meets down from hotel meets to quickie car fun is cheeky & hilarious and then there's u asking about ladies been on top as uv no experience lol are u claiming to be a virgin?

Good luck Fabbing and thanks for brightening up my day with your post (which has considerable more spelling errors than your profile)

"

Depressingley yes I am a I virgin.

Fill free to tak the piss im use to it.

over a year ago

This is a joke right?

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I love the Magnum meets Mario pics, they are novel

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"This is a joke right?"

No its not that's how shit my life is

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I too am dyslexic I use a spell checker and read through my posts before posting. Mistakes are still made I admit.

You have a nice smile but you put yourself down in your profile this will not help you get meets.

If you don't love yourself no one else will.

Good luck

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

Evey day I deal with piss takers then people wonder y I'm depressed and have no confurdounce

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"I too am dyslexic I use a spell checker and read through my posts before posting. Mistakes are still made I admit.

You have a nice smile but you put yourself down in your profile this will not help you get meets.

If you don't love yourself no one else will.

Good luck "

Thanks im going to need all the luck I can get now cos my sequiet is out in a cupall of posts up

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Op if you want to change your profile i will be happy to help with the spelling.

I wont write one for you but im happy to alter your words around abit.

Even being sympathetic to dyslexia its hard not to laugh at cuntry.

You also type as you speak its like a continuation of whats just popped into your head.

It also has a lot of negativity that could put people off.

Photos? Honestly they dont look real like they where taken 30 years ago just i dont know but you look like magnum.

Anyway if you want help with your spelling pm me

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

Funney no 1 wants to talk now my sequiet is out 7 posts up.

By *axandbooCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Alot of people won't understand aspergers or confuse it with autism...this can put people off or lead to certain comments being made.

Its great your up front and open about it, try to use it as a positive, get people asking about how it effects you and let them get to know you.

As a suggestion, get in touch with local clubs, explain your looking to meet and explain you have aspergers to them.

A club with good hosts would help you into the scene that way.

Explain your triggers and other things you might have difficulty with to them and find a way to push through with help and support.

Dont be in a rush to get things rolling. Remember if you want a meet its more than you liking them. Its them liking you too so show them your a decent person.

Clubs and socials are good places to start. Just go and speak to people, be polite and dont expect to play until people invite you too.

By *axandbooCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

The profile itself contains a lot of negative points about you, its also quite long.

Go through it bit by bit with your friend who recommended you come here and remove the negative sections....Remember people want positives.

By *ustfortonightMan
over a year ago

Kent

Mate what happened to the rewrite I did for you?

Admittedly it wouldn't address all of the advice you've been given here, but it would at least have decent spelling and grammar.

(Not having a go, I know you're dyslexic, that's why I did it for you)

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"Mate what happened to the rewrite I did for you?

Admittedly it wouldn't address all of the advice you've been given here, but it would at least have decent spelling and grammar.

(Not having a go, I know you're dyslexic, that's why I did it for you)"

I copped it out its how it wos spelt

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I copped it out its how it wos spelt"

so one person gave you a rewrite and another offered and you took no notice.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

I copped it out its how it wos speltso one person gave you a rewrite and another offered and you took no notice.

"

I did thoe I coped it all out

over a year ago

I copped it out its how it wos speltso one person gave you a rewrite and another offered and you took no notice.

I did thoe I coped it all out"

Copy and paste may have been better rather than retyping it? Good luck fella

over a year ago

OP you are honest about your Aspergers, lack of experience and nervousness (which is a good thing) but I'm not sure what it is you have to offer a potential meet? You work until late, can't accommodate or drive, won't travel far or contribute to a hotel - you just want the female to provide a car for you to play in...and do all the work too!

Aside from the spelling and grammar, which others have already mentioned, you do have a very unique style which may not appeal to many...unless they're fans of Magnum PI or Super Mario.

I'm sorry if this reads as harsh, but it's best to be honest. And thanks to you I will always snigger when I type 'country' in future!

over a year ago

Maybe your friend has recommended the wrong site for you to join.

There are lots of friendly folk on here, but we haven't come across many who give out sex to people who do not get any in the real world.

Good luck.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

The only problem i see is the fact that you are just another single fella in a sea of single fellas. I had no problem reading the profile, which isn't that bad compared to some. That 80's tache you're rocking should have you knee deep in clunge, what's this site coming to....

over a year ago

Tom Selleck was a massive hit with the ladies. You'll do just fine.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"The only problem i see is the fact that you are just another single fella in a sea of single fellas. I had no problem reading the profile, which isn't that bad compared to some. That 80's tache you're rocking should have you knee deep in clunge, what's this site coming to...."

Thanks for the surport

over a year ago

Sorry OP, but if you're depressed & lacking in confidence this might not be the site for you.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"Sorry OP, but if you're depressed & lacking in confidence this might not be the site for you. "

I have been thinking that resountley even thoe my work Frend keeps triying to tell me how good it is. Rite now im just not Shor eneymor.

By *axandbooCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

With sites like this you need to have some degree of teflon armour (non stick)

You cant take it personally or to heart if your getting nowhere....as its been said several times your another single man in a sea of single men.

Advice has been given, another forumite has rewritten your profile.

The help has been offered and given, it is now up to you if you want to take the advice or not.

over a year ago

"OP you are honest about your Aspergers, lack of experience and nervousness (which is a good thing) but I'm not sure what it is you have to offer a potential meet? You work until late, can't accommodate or drive, won't travel far or contribute to a hotel - you just want the female to provide a car for you to play in...and do all the work too!

Aside from the spelling and grammar, which others have already mentioned, you do have a very unique style which may not appeal to many...unless they're fans of Magnum PI or Super Mario.

I'm sorry if this reads as harsh, but it's best to be honest. And thanks to you I will always snigger when I type 'country' in future! "

I'm with you on this OP I think you've been given lots of really good advice and have seen a few of your posts now asking the same think over and over. Either try and change a few things or just accept maybe this isn't working for you if you can't compromise.

Post new Message to Thread