Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Why does it feel to be going so badly?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys,

I'm just about at my wits end with this site and feel I desperately need advice and a profile review to gauge opinion where I'm going wrong. Every polite message I send taking time to read a profile, positively talk about it and introduce a bit about myself is ether ignored or deleted. Looking at the available today section and statuses I'm finding so many say they're looking for single guys but when you go into a profile it says no single guys. Talk about contradicting!

I guess I'm in the difficult position of being young (people think I'm cheating when I'm genuinely single), can't accommodate which again raises suspicions, being generally stereotyped as a single male and the catch22 of needing positive feedback to have a meet but you need a meet to get positive feedback.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You need to write way more about yourself as your profile says nothing. Start with why you cannot accommodate. The less that is on your profile the more assumptions people will make about you.

over a year ago

"Hi guys,

I'm just about at my wits end with this site and feel I desperately need advice and a profile review to gauge opinion where I'm going wrong. Every polite message I send taking time to read a profile, positively talk about it and introduce a bit about myself is ether ignored or deleted. Looking at the available today section and statuses I'm finding so many say they're looking for single guys but when you go into a profile it says no single guys. Talk about contradicting!

I guess I'm in the difficult position of being young (people think I'm cheating when I'm genuinely single), can't accommodate which again raises suspicions, being generally stereotyped as a single male and the catch22 of needing positive feedback to have a meet but you need a meet to get positive feedback. "

Three words.

Three line profile.

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"You need to write way more about yourself as your profile says nothing. Start with why you cannot accommodate. The less that is on your profile the more assumptions people will make about you."

Exactly this

But also go to clubs and socials, meet people, talk to people, make friends, and ask if they will do you a veri. Staff at clubs are normally very willing to veri new people will come into the club. Plus you might have some fun too

over a year ago

Try rewriting your profile x the more info on there, the less people can make up. And make sure you have a few pics too.

Try Infusions in Blackpool - most folks you meet there will verify you as genuine x try to get party or social invites, or invite yourself

Just bear in mind that it happens to all of us so your not on your own

D & G

over a year ago

OP, what do you think of your profile?

Ladies will read it before deciding whether to respond to your message. Does it describe you? Does it attract? Does it show your personality? Does it tell a lady whether you might have something in common?

over a year ago

"Hi guys,

I guess I'm in the difficult position of being young (people think I'm cheating when I'm genuinely single), can't accommodate which again raises suspicions, being generally stereotyped as a single male and the catch22 of needing positive feedback to have a meet but you need a meet to get positive feedback.

Three words.

Three line profile. "

Actually it's only two lines.....pics are ok tho....but at least put some effort into your profile. Then ladies may think you would put some effort into a meet.?

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

You have said more in this post then your profile

Your age won't be an issue for those people who like it but lack of information about the person or anything that could be a red flag or open to assumption will be.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

No profile to speak of and something doesn't quite add up about the pics for me.

over a year ago

"Hi guys,

I guess I'm in the difficult position of being young (people think I'm cheating when I'm genuinely single), can't accommodate which again raises suspicions, being generally stereotyped as a single male and the catch22 of needing positive feedback to have a meet but you need a meet to get positive feedback. "

Yep exact same here.. I put so much effort into constructing that perfect message and the vast majority are deleted without even a sorry but no thanks. It's simply supply and demand so so many blokes a lot of which will be tanned gym boys and little numbers of women that are actually on here often enough to be obviously not an abandoned profile. Most dating or introduction sites or sex sites are the same to some extent. It's no wonder guys get bored of it and just start throwing cheeky short and sweet messages or even less..

That said as you remain patient and chat to those that chat to you you do begin to get more responses and there is definitely a core of nice ladies that are active and chatty, no wonder they are popular! Lol..

By *ngeluk69Woman
over a year ago

Near enough

At your wits end after 5 weeks???

Blimey are the ladies not falling at your profile and flinging themselves at you demanding to be taken wildly?!

Sorry for being flippant, but you have obviously come on here thinking you are gods gift and that you should be able to fuck everything within a 10 mile radius within a very short period of time, sadly you have to put in a little more effort than a 2 line profile and a couple of pics.

Maybe try going to a social, a club, review the messages you are sending. Look at it from a woman point of view, if you received a message from you, would you genuinely want to meet you based on your profile?

Have a look at other threads that have asked for advice, there are plenty of them

over a year ago

Id agree with others you need more information in your profile. People like to know what you're looking for / what things you're into.

A social is a good place to get some verifications which then give you more credibility.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Listened to feedback...

"Hey,

I'm a genuine single straight guy curious to meet like-minded sexy ladies or adventurous couples (mmf) exploring and fulfilling each other's most intimate desires so taking a chance to see what happens....

Personality-wise I'm friendly, polite, well mannered, a good listener and down to earth easy going always like to have fun and a laugh respectful of boundaries making you feel comfortable and at ease. But once you get me going my secret passionate very confident experienced kinky side really comes out... a well endowed enigmatic dark horse with high stamina.

Like to make an effort keeping fresh, clean, well groomed, smart and presentable having never smoked in my life with short neat dark hair, seductive blue eyes and a tall broad build.

I'm very open minded, it would be great to meet clean endearing people with strong sexual chemistry for pure safe erotic debauchery... bondage, bdsm, dom/sub and playful roleplay fantasies with energetic hard fast enthusiasm and deep wild intense breathless orgasmic rushes better than ever before. Fun flirty teasing, warm affectionate slow sensual foreplay and pleasurable relaxing massages exploring bodies with no pressure is equally appealing leaving a smile on our faces. Fundamentally I am always discreet, respectful and considerate to your privacy.

Unfortunately I can't accommodate as this is our dirty little secret from my housemates ha, however my job offers great flexibility to meet at your convenience, spontaneity really gets exciting!

Hope to meet you very soon,

Jack

(Rebal5577 (KIK)"

By *roken77Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Listened to feedback...

"Hey,

I'm a genuine single straight guy curious to meet like-minded sexy ladies or adventurous couples (mmf) exploring and fulfilling each other's most intimate desires so taking a chance to see what happens....

Personality-wise I'm friendly, polite, well mannered, a good listener and down to earth easy going always like to have fun and a laugh respectful of boundaries making you feel comfortable and at ease. But once you get me going my secret passionate very confident experienced kinky side really comes out... a well endowed enigmatic dark horse with high stamina.

Like to make an effort keeping fresh, clean, well groomed, smart and presentable having never smoked in my life with short neat dark hair, seductive blue eyes and a tall broad build.

I'm very open minded, it would be great to meet clean endearing people with strong sexual chemistry for pure safe erotic debauchery... bondage, bdsm, dom/sub and playful roleplay fantasies with energetic hard fast enthusiasm and deep wild intense breathless orgasmic rushes better than ever before. Fun flirty teasing, warm affectionate slow sensual foreplay and pleasurable relaxing massages exploring bodies with no pressure is equally appealing leaving a smile on our faces. Fundamentally I am always discreet, respectful and considerate to your privacy.

Unfortunately I can't accommodate as this is our dirty little secret from my housemates ha, however my job offers great flexibility to meet at your convenience, spontaneity really gets exciting!

Hope to meet you very soon,

Jack

(Rebal5577 (KIK)""

better, almost great i would remove your kik address though - you can always offer it in conversation, but never in your first message

over a year ago

Don't take it personally. Most of the women on here revel in getting so many messages and picking and choosing who they want to speak to. In the real world they wouldn't get looked at twice lol. Persevere and you will eventually succeed. If I was 20 years younger and lived nearer to you I would have jumped at the chance of meeting you. Compared to some, you seem decent, polite and intelligent. Go the chat rooms and go to clubs, make yourself known. Be patient, you will get somewhere eventually. Good luck x

over a year ago

I would certainly meet you! I actually have a friend in Leeds! Oh boy today I realised how much I miss her! Beautiful eyes!!!

over a year ago

It's a good profile now, but still try and get to socials, it's great for networking.....etc etc ??

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

Ok maybe it's a little over the top in the fourth paragraph where you seem to use every erotic adjective under the sun.

I didn't see your original profile but this looks a lot better than three lines of beige description and demonstrates that you are quite capable of much more inventive style.

over a year ago

I'd meet you!

over a year ago

It's better now mate. Although it is still very hard to arrange meets just through here, getting to a club really helps a great deal, just speaking to people at a club can get you a few verifications, which is the real key to getting anywhere on here. Generally, the real players on here aren't going to meet someone without verifications, no matter how good their profile is. Quest in leeds is a great club, im a regular, although if its a bit too close to home for you theres la chambre in sheffield.

Post new Message to Thread