Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

General meeting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Firstly Hello.

I have found that on fab, there are so many things that cut a chance of a meet for single guys it's unreal.

You will always get the "sorry your not what I'm looking for". That in some parts will be genuine.

However profiles are not a platform for decisions on meets in my opinion. (For example, a couple will stipulate there likes and wants and needs. But ultimately it boils down to a man being comfortable with another man having sex with his wife. Now if a woman is involved the male can focus on her but for the wife to be taken by a single bloke it can be intimidating for the male. So the bloke has all his insecurities you must tick too, dare I say that those things haven't been talked about first).

If a single male can't accommodate you are not single!!!! Hey you might live with your parents, have kids, house share there are lots of issues for why you can't accommodate but it's more often than not seen as your attached. Unfortunately it's a negative view.

There is the black myth which is laughable. A black athletic male is found to be the same in cock size as the rest of his ethnic brothers. A fat over weight black Guy is also found to be the same. But hey where myths exist interest will follow.

People including single males have a benchmark to hit. All males (most males) will go for the model type female. And as we all know size 10's and below are far more intelligent, interesting, morally more enhanced and principled than the sizes above. The list is endless. I have found that profiles don't represent a person on here.

Me for example I like friends first and last, I like cuckold! fucking another man's wife whilst she is humiliating him. However that's with a mutual understanding that it is the acts that give the kick and not reality. I also love being dominant with women. Now imagine a woman on here meeting a massive man in their home for sex who likes to be dominant. Do the maths!!!!

All in all guys it's a lottery you win but you lose far more than you win. Just keep going and try to make sure the wins want you back.

And get verification not loads and loads but verification and uptodate pics that are genuine.

Happy swinging

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ltimateGemWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I really like this. Very honest piece of advice. Men take note!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks _ltimategem I would have replied privately but I'm out of your age range and got the "fab warning" lol cute though very cute you appear x

By *ltimateGemWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Thank you!

Post new Message to Thread