Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Better attraction

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What can I do to update my profile, I'm completely new to fab and wondered if anyone had any advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andi_shopWoman
over a year ago

rotherham

I don't think your profile is too bad. If your initial message was decent and provided a face pic I'd reply

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't understand how it's supposed to work if you say you want to meet like-minded people, but don't say anything about yourself.

Change your settings for ten minutes and go and look at the hundreds of other male profiles within 10 miles of you.

Compare and contrast.

Oh, and go to clubs and local social events to introduce yourself to the local community.

over a year ago

Yeah I completely understand what you're saying there. Cheers that what I'll do

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

You mention your fantasy but don't say what it is. Why not include it in your profile? .SallyS

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Your age will be against you because many people prefer older guys, but there is nothing you can do about that.

Your profile tell us virtually nothing about you. It is your opportunity to sell yourself so make the most of it.

Tell us what you enjoy sexually and what your fantasies are. What do you look for in a lady? Are you attracted to slim, petite women, BBW's or somewhere in between. We all have preferences, what are yours?

At the moment i would just assume you are like most of the single men on here who are horny as hell and joined the site thinking they will be knee deep in pussy and after a week or two are so desperate they will stick their cock in any willing hole.

over a year ago

Yeah I see what you're saying there cheers, I've looked at others now so got s good idea about content ect

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Shame I am out of your age range...your pics are nice...definitely send a face pic with messages tho!

Post new Message to Thread