Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Should I shave ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well just like to say hi all , I been here a few months now but not getting an awful lot of luck , I know it's not easy for single men on here to get meets as it is. But I have noticed the fashion these days is to be shaved down below, I'm not do you think this is where I cd be going wrong ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dont do somthing for anyone else only do it for youself.. saying that bushy pubes put me off lol

over a year ago

I like a bit of hair on a guy, but looking at your pics would suggest a good trim even if you don't go completely bare.

over a year ago

I got a feeling this is the way people are going to be reacting

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

A bit of male grooming wouldn't go amiss...no need to go bald but ladies like it tidy down there!

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Looks fine to me. Some women don't like to see hairless men. Do what you want to do.

over a year ago

However you like it really. I think a trim is always good though. Neat and tidy lol

over a year ago

Always shaved... Ever since that first grey pube

over a year ago

I always trim

over a year ago

Think I may give it a bit of a trim from the reaction im getting , I cdnt go shaved but think it may just improve my poor success rate lol, thanks for all your comments X

By *mber GamblerCouple
over a year ago

rugby

I would just give yourself a trim and have your balls hairless. I don't like completely bold on anyone. It just looks odd, in my opinion.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Think I may give it a bit of a trim from the reaction im getting , I cdnt go shaved but think it may just improve my poor success rate lol, thanks for all your comments X "

Don't expect to be knee deep in fanny as soon as you give your pubes a trim tho! There may be other reasons for your lack of success

Good luck!

over a year ago

"Think I may give it a bit of a trim from the reaction im getting , I cdnt go shaved but think it may just improve my poor success rate lol, thanks for all your comments X

Don't expect to be knee deep in fanny as soon as you give your pubes a trim tho! There may be other reasons for your lack of success

Good luck! "

Ha ha yes that's very true ! Getting older don't help either I reckon with all these young studs on here ! Lol

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Think I may give it a bit of a trim from the reaction im getting , I cdnt go shaved but think it may just improve my poor success rate lol, thanks for all your comments X

Good luck!

Ha ha yes that's very true ! Getting older don't help either I reckon with all these young studs on here ! Lol "

You would be surprised...a lot of ladies are not interested in the young studs! Lol

over a year ago

Good luck!

Young studs do nothing for me. I prefer a guy of your age and your height helps me (personally) too.

Pubes.... I like to see pubes, not a big bush but I do enjoy a man to be a man. Smooth puts me right off.

Ha ha yes that's very true ! Getting older don't help either I reckon with all these young studs on here ! Lol "

over a year ago

Trim the top shave you're balls

over a year ago

I trim the top really short and shave the shaft and balls if a women is njce enough to have her mouth down there the least i can do is make sure its tidy

Mr

By *mber GamblerCouple
over a year ago

rugby

Good luck!

Ha ha yes that's very true ! Getting older don't help either I reckon with all these young studs on here ! Lol

You would be surprised...a lot of ladies are not interested in the young studs! Lol "

Not me!!. Love them. Younger lads would be my preferred choice.

over a year ago

Definitely trim or shave!

Added bonus, it makes your cock look bigger!

over a year ago

Top trim.

Balls and shaft, smooth.

I think that's the most common option.

Also some kind of separation between your top trim and the top of your inner thighs might be worth some thought if you're that hairy

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Team up with the guy a few posts down in this forum, he's looking for trimmers. Maybe could do you both???

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

"Well just like to say hi all , I been here a few months now but not getting an awful lot of luck , I know it's not easy for single men on here to get meets as it is. But I have noticed the fashion these days is to be shaved down below, I'm not do you think this is where I cd be going wrong ??"

Shaved totally is my preference but yuu should do what pleases you

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Only if "you" want to.

By *icked kittyCouple
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Try it, it will always grow back if you don't like it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Try it, it will always grow back if you don't like it."

That's true, mind you I said that when I had a perm

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Try it, it will always grow back if you don't like it.

That's true, mind you I said that when I had a perm "

You permed your pubes ???

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

The text speak in your profile doesn't look good either.

Trim and type properly!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Try it, it will always grow back if you don't like it.

That's true, mind you I said that when I had a perm

You permed your pubes ??? "

the hairdresser looked at me oddly.

over a year ago

Well text speak is all corrected ( I think ) an may even get the strimmer out over the weekend lol. can't say im 100% sure but it does seem that's more what's preferred these days. But thank you for all your comments , all greatly appreciated X

over a year ago

I love well kept pubes...the smell of a man there is a big turn on...

Post new Message to Thread