Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Jeezo, how hard to get a decent bit of chat and nsa

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yeah like it says. Recently joined and can't get a decent conversation or any at all!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No pics and don't accommodate does nt help I m afraid

over a year ago

I'm not here for chats. Doesbt take long to arranhe a social drink.

Also, If a gentleman doesn't fit my profile and doesn't provide a face pic with his message, I'm not going to be interested. This isn't blind date lol. my short list of things I seek, is not a lot to ask for. I'm neither desperate for sex so I'm very willing to wait until someone who ticks my boxes does come along.

over a year ago

What would you like to talk about?

over a year ago

I have found that being patient and polite always helps, and for all those with no manners to reply there a those few that at are always happy to natter

over a year ago

Haha. Due to my work I can't show the pics right away. Yeah and not wanting long winded convos we are all on here for the same thing, just thought it's better to make an effort instead of, hey I'm so horny. Lol

over a year ago

"Haha. Due to my work I can't show the pics right away. Yeah and not wanting long winded convos we are all on here for the same thing, just thought it's better to make an effort instead of, hey I'm so horny. Lol"

Are your work colleagues on here then?

By *amesB66Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

"Who's up for some filth this week"... and you wonder why no one has responded?

over a year ago

Could be on who knows

over a year ago

""Who's up for some filth this week"... and you wonder why no one has responded?"

So your on this for a dinner date??

By *amesB66Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

Often followed by glorious sex...works for me.

Seriously, a slightly different approach may reap the rewards you seek.

What do you have to lose?

Best of luck.

over a year ago

"Yeah like it says. Recently joined and can't get a decent conversation or any at all!"

I think you are married OP, maybe try a chat line if you want to chat. X

over a year ago

You dont need facepics on show just some pics where people can get a feel of what u look like, i wouldnt even look twice at your profile if a was meeting

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Haha. Due to my work I can't show the pics right away. Yeah and not wanting long winded convos we are all on here for the same thing, just thought it's better to make an effort instead of, hey I'm so horny. Lol"

So why is it you cannot accommodate?

over a year ago

I don't understand the work excuse for not showing pics. Unless you're covered in tattoos or other identifying marks that means obscuring them all would make the pic pointless, and regularly show them off at work. No one is saying they have to be face pics.

Saying you can't accommodate but no indication as to why will have people making assumptions too.

over a year ago

We are all on here for the same reason. But there is a way of presenting yourself to the person your messaging. You are just 1 of hundreds of men competing against each other. You have to make yourself stand out and give couples and fems a reason to actually reply to your messages. But no pic at all on display not being able to accommodate would give me reason to belive your hiding possibly married as you don't want to be caught out.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

As posted before your profile screams married man.

You say it's difficult to strike up a conversation yet can't be bothered with long winded messages.

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"As posted before your profile screams married man.

You say it's difficult to strike up a conversation yet can't be bothered with long winded messages.

"

Someone other than us has said it for once!!

OP. We guess this is not the kind of response you were expecting.

That is the problem with drawing attention to yourself.

over a year ago

Well you say you send pics with first message so that's fine. As long as you understand that no one will approach a profile with no pictures, though I'm not sure why you are worried that you will be recognised with regards to work. As long as you crop out your face. Beside most people need to be discreet about their jobs.

Fundamentally, reading your profile it looks like you are here to chat and have on-line banter. I think that might put a few people off, as it makes you sound like a timewaster who only chats and doesn't meet.

over a year ago

Here to meet not chat says it all really

Post new Message to Thread