Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Stuck in that catch22 sutuation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi i seem to be stuck in one if thise catch 22 situations on Fab

A lot if coupkes will not meet unverified men but i cant get verified until i meet people, but sure how to get past this so posting this a an attempt to meet people and get veried! I am willing to meet ir cam but only have monile access so it would have to be on facetime or skmething simular, also willing to on the phone and you can have my number in request, very interested in wonen and couples, so PLEASE help me, check my profile and any advice and critique please let me know

Thanks jay xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

go to a local social

over a year ago

Try and get to a club OP - that's how I got my veris!

over a year ago

Seriously folks i cant bring myself to go to a club on my own! Far too nervous. I dont know what to expect, a feel intimidated, reckon i would just be a gibbering wreck! Much prefer meeting people outside a club environment first. Would love to meet someone on here first then maybe if are interested as well, go as a couple.

over a year ago

Seriously folks i cant bring myself to go to a club on my own! Far too nervous. I dont know what to expect, a feel intimidated, reckon i would just be a gibbering wreck! Much prefer meeting people outside a club environment first. Would love to meet someone on here first then maybe if are interested as well, then go as a couple. Thanks gor the advice though!

Jayxxx

over a year ago

That's how I felt, but in the end I actually did it and went to a club on my own! Can understand you being nervous, but once you've taken that first step, your nerves will disappear!

Maybe contact the club first and indicate your worries/concerns, however you'll probably find them to be very reassuring as it's highly likely they will have dealt with nervous first-timers before.

You'll probably get shown around the place and what facilities are available, then after that, the rest is up to you!

Given time, you'll probably find it's not much different to popping down to the pub for a couple! You'll soon get chatting to fellow members and everything will be fine - as I say, you just need to take that leap of faith!

over a year ago

"That's how I felt, but in the end I actually did it and went to a club on my own! Can understand you being nervous, but once you've taken that first step, your nerves will disappear!

Maybe contact the club first and indicate your worries/concerns, however you'll probably find them to be very reassuring as it's highly likely they will have dealt with nervous first-timers before.

You'll probably get shown around the place and what facilities are available, then after that, the rest is up to you!

Given time, you'll probably find it's not much different to popping down to the pub for a couple! You'll soon get chatting to fellow members and everything will be fine - as I say, you just need to take that leap of faith! "

Thanks for thise reassuring words, i realise everyone was anewbie once and they must deal with men like me all the time! Its not just the sex im after, im really looking to immerse myself in the scene as much as possible, think i need therapy lol

Jayxxx

over a year ago

"Seriously folks i cant bring myself to go to a club on my own! Far too nervous. I dont know what to expect, a feel intimidated, reckon i would just be a gibbering wreck! Much prefer meeting people outside a club environment first. Would love to meet someone on here first then maybe if are interested as well, go as a couple."

Socials are not always held in club environments. Alot are held in pubs. Do you feel confident to walk into a pub by yourself or is that too much? The number of men who lack confidence yet think swinging is for them is amazing.

over a year ago

" im really looking to immerse myself in the scene as much as possible,

Jayxxx

"

Do you mean looking for as much free sex as possible

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

If you're looking to immerse yourself in the "scene" then clubs would be the best place to start.

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Seriously folks i cant bring myself to go to a club on my own! Far too nervous. I dont know what to expect, a feel intimidated, reckon i would just be a gibbering wreck! Much prefer meeting people outside a club environment first. Would love to meet someone on here first then maybe if are interested as well, go as a couple.

Socials are not always held in club environments. Alot are held in pubs. Do you feel confident to walk into a pub by yourself or is that too much? The number of men who lack confidence yet think swinging is for them is amazing."

We see lots on here! !

over a year ago

"Seriously folks i cant bring myself to go to a club on my own! Far too nervous. I dont know what to expect, a feel intimidated, reckon i would just be a gibbering wreck! Much prefer meeting people outside a club environment first. Would love to meet someone on here first then maybe if are interested as well, go as a couple.

Socials are not always held in club environments. Alot are held in pubs. Do you feel confident to walk into a pub by yourself or is that too much? The number of men who lack confidence yet think swinging is for them is amazing."

Think i will try one of these first, ill be the bloke in the corner on his own hiding behind his pint lol xxxxx

over a year ago

Socials are not always held in club environments. Alot are held in pubs. Do you feel confident to walk into a pub by yourself or is that too much? The number of men who lack confidence yet think swinging is for them is amazing.

We see lots on here! !"

Its not that i lack confidence in the real world just nervous to be amongst folk who are much more expirienced than i am, newbie really remember!!!!

over a year ago

" im really looking to immerse myself in the scene as much as possible,

Jayxxx

Do you mean looking for as much free sex as possible "

Mo mate i dont, as previously mentioned its not all about the sex for me its much more hololistic than that!

Jayxxx

over a year ago

I went to a social on my own. People are so lovely. Nothing like a club at all xx

over a year ago

We were all nervous at one point, many still are nervous before every meet as you never quite know what to expect.

Socials are the way to go. It doesn't have to be in a club. The majority of people prefer to meet for a social before playing anyway. This helps find out the type of person you may be playing with but also helps settle the nerves of all involved. You may be lucky enough to be invited to play at a later date or as occasionally happens invited back there and then. But the social does help you get to know a little bit about them and they you, so next time you are more comfortable with each other, more relaxed.

If you come across as lacking confidence, I don't mean be cocky, just relaxed in yourself, then people may be inclined to think you wouldn't turn up anyway.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Think i will try one of these first, ill be the bloke in the corner on his own hiding behind his pint lol xxxxx"

Why? Do you do that normally in a pub? A social is a bunch of folks who just happen to know that those they are in the room with are swingers. It's just a common denominator.

If you are too nervous to chat to someone over a drink, this scene is not for you.

By *hyxxxMan
over a year ago

Swansea

I've never been to a club, just organised socials got me my first veri's.

They are usually in pubs and the best way to describe one is it's like going to a birthday/wedding disco. No playing allowed at the venue's so don't think your going to be asked to get naked and perform or something lol. Some day socials are just a pub lunch.

It's a relaxed way to have a drink, dance and chat to people. We were all new once and remember what it was like so generally you will find, as a newbie, a warm welcome from a swingers social. Check the forums for one near you. Explain to the organiser's it will be your first and they should be happy to introduce you to a few so your're not sat in the corner snogging a pint all night.

Good luck.

over a year ago

Thanks for responses folks they were awesome! FINALLY DID IT, massive thanks to biglady46 who took a chance on me any we visited the attic in derby last Saturday! It was an awesome experience and cant wait to do it again! Still nervous but at least i know what to expect next time! Also got veried! Double Bonus! So onwards and upwards dear fab friends! Jayx

Post new Message to Thread