Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

hermit "cumming" out of his shell

Jump to newest

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Hi peeps - here comes the new newbie...

I have seriously spent far too much time on my own - so I've decided its time for a change - preferably the kind of change that involves other naked people - lots of laughs - and as few complications as humanly possible. Not too much to ask me-thinks (its not like I'm wandering around in high heels with some weird Taser / Dildo gadget )

So - I'd love feedback / advice that helps me meet up with with the real fun lovers out there - ie does my profile make me look like a nutter?

J

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never heard of a tazer/ dildo?? Sounds fun...lol. Welcome btw..

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Never heard of a tazer/ dildo?? Sounds fun...lol. Welcome btw.. "

Why thank you

(all the best toys are secret - and also come in expensive stainless steel or cheap plastic versions)

over a year ago

Hello and welcome

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hi peeps - here comes the new newbie...

I have seriously spent far too much time on my own - so I've decided its time for a change - preferably the kind of change that involves other naked people - lots of laughs - and as few complications as humanly possible. Not too much to ask me-thinks (its not like I'm wandering around in high heels with some weird Taser / Dildo gadget )

So - I'd love feedback / advice that helps me meet up with with the real fun lovers out there - ie does my profile make me look like a nutter?

J"

The pictures are...lets just say they don't show you in a positive light. What's with the old pants? Very unflattering.

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"The pictures are...lets just say they don't show you in a positive light. What's with the old pants? Very unflattering."

True True - to think, once upon a time I did life painting and B+W film photography - I just cant seem to get the hang of this digital lark

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Yes I think a trip to an underwear shop is in order for you

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Better?

(gotta start somewhere)

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Better?

(gotta start somewhere)

"

A bit better yes,now delete the other one you still have

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I was thinking - before and after pics

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

anyway...

I knew beforehand the pics were awful.

(look like stuff from a medical paper)

(looking around I've noticed the secret to good pics is - get someone else to take them - or buy a REALLY big mirror)

I was looking more for advice on the text

is it too much?

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"anyway...

I knew beforehand the pics were awful.

(look like stuff from a medical paper)

(looking around I've noticed the secret to good pics is - get someone else to take them - or buy a REALLY big mirror)

I was looking more for advice on the text

is it too much?"

The words are fine but women tend not to read them if the pictures are awful. I'm really sorry, yours are awful!

over a year ago

Don't follow the "like to cum before you have sex" bit..... Is that so you actually can bang away for hours , just pausing for breath? Not sure that would be appreciated by many?

I prefer to cum while having sex....then do it again. I think most people are in that camp!

Also perhaps you might shave your bits...and if you do have to have a specific cock pic.....you give the impression of ahaving a surfeit of foreskin.

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"

The words are fine but women tend not to read them if the pictures are awful. I'm really sorry, yours are awful!

"

Well at least your honest

(3rd person B+W works really well on yours - I'm just lacking that 3rd [or even 2nd] person to take them)

so what do I do?

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Don't follow the "like to cum before you have sex" bit..... Is that so you actually can bang away for hours , just pausing for breath? Not sure that would be appreciated by many?

I prefer to cum while having sex....then do it again. I think most people are in that camp!

Also perhaps you might shave your bits...and if you do have to have a specific cock pic.....you give the impression of ahaving a surfeit of foreskin."

Thank-you (tho I had to look up "surfeit " on google )

regarding the "cum before sex" - I was just worried that if I didn't it...

I was thinking that...

You know what - I'm really not that experienced - I was just thinking back to previous experiences - and trying to get a positive from them - I just remember a "is that it" look - and a smile on my face knowing - hell no.

... and less foreskin is good foreskin?

over a year ago

If you are taking a cock shot at least do it semi...or roll it back a bit?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Hi and welcome

I agree with the above, not great pics and I wouldn't say you are athletic at all.

I'd get rid of the bit about being boring too. You've started a new adventure so be totally positive and up for it, from the very first line of your profile

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"... and less foreskin is good foreskin? "

If someone wants to see a pic of your cock make sure it looks as attractive as it can. Read the other posts in the forum called 'Profile Advice' and you'll find cock pics aren't the greatest thing to have on your public pics.

It may appear that Fab is all about sex but it's not, most people like to make a connection with someone and that comes from your profile text, how you message people and how you carry on in the forums

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"I was thinking - before and after pics "

No that's a bad idea,baggy undies are a no no

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hi and welcome

I agree with the above, not great pics and I wouldn't say you are athletic at all."

I'm now slim

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"

(3rd person B+W works really well on yours - I'm just lacking that 3rd [or even 2nd] person to take them)

so what do I do?"

Loads of those pictures were taken by me on an iPhone.

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"

so what do I do?

Loads of those pictures were taken by me on an iPhone. "

aahh - so I lack the technology.

(I just employed a poor undergrad student to enter pixels on the screen while staring at my genitals - its sort of a mid point between iphone and pastel)

Post new Message to Thread