Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Hello fab swingers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys and girls. I'm new to this site so just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm from the East mids area, 33 years old (but look alot younger), hoping to fulfill a few fantasies and put a few smiles on some faces.

I'm not too sure how I'll get on here though. I'm not your typical, tall, dark and handsome guy that most women want to meet. Does a good personality and being a genuine person get you very far on this site?

Any advice or suggestions that will help me on my way would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you'll probably do alright, your profile is decent and although people do go off looks you're a nice enough looking guy.

welcome to the forums.

over a year ago

Being genuine is a must. Looking younger may not always help......for some but will for others. Take care and time with your profile and pics...read the FAQs etc...... Don't carpet bomb copy n paste messages. And put yourself out there.....clubs, socials and the forums. And as our mate "shag" would no doubt say....have patience! It is a swingers site....not rentashag!

over a year ago

Your first pic includes your gf? (Or ex....?) that may not help!

over a year ago

"Your first pic includes your gf? (Or ex....?) that may not help!"

i thought it was his mum tbh.

yeah could do with cropping her out a bit better.

over a year ago

"Your first pic includes your gf? (Or ex....?) that may not help!

i thought it was his mum tbh.

yeah could do with cropping her out a bit better."

Yes, OP, not a bad profile by any means but I would avoid those photos.

Your spelling lets you down on a couple of occasions, too, but all in all beter than most single male profiles.

over a year ago

"Being genuine is a must. Looking younger may not always help......for some but will for others. Take care and time with your profile and pics...read the FAQs etc...... Don't carpet bomb copy n paste messages. And put yourself out there.....clubs, socials and the forums. And as our mate "shag" would no doubt say....have patience! It is a swingers site....not rentashag!"

Thanks for that. I never send a copy and paste message. Its always tailored to each person I message. Sometimes its a bit harder if there's not much to work with but I always think a personal touch goes a long way. Thanks guys.

over a year ago

"you'll probably do alright, your profile is decent and although people do go off looks you're a nice enough looking guy.

welcome to the forums."

Thanks feir.

over a year ago

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I will get cracking on that straight away. x

over a year ago

Looks ok have fun

over a year ago

I like your profile, much better than some. Kudos for the no cock shots as well. Good luck

Post new Message to Thread