Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

new guy here. love the site

Jump to newest

By *lowjo OP   Man
over a year ago

horny

Hello everyone. Im fairly new and love it here. I really love the forums and all the topics. I don't keep alot of photos on hand to share but I do like to show on cam. I am married but my wife does not participate. That is why I am here.

Thank you.

_lowjo...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikelover22Man
over a year ago

Darwen

New to the club sene , just be to the gatehouse bdsm event and watch a young lady get spanked till her Arse was red raw , wearing white nickers and hold ups with bows, wow what a turn on wish I could have filmed it . And wanked myself silly lol , and if your the Young couple would love to meet you again , Mike , anybody else want me to film or take photos r take part in there spanking sessions give us a shout !!! Kik mikebdsmlover12 r on fab

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Hello everyone. Im fairly new and love it here. I really love the forums and all the topics. I don't keep alot of photos on hand to share but I do like to show on cam. I am married but my wife does not participate. That is why I am here.

Thank you.

_lowjo..."

We admire your honesty.

You say your wife does not participate which is fair enough.

Does she know that you are on here?

What does she think?

By *lowjo OP   Man
over a year ago

horny

No she doesn't know, I'm sure that she has her suspicions. Just a little about me, married with children for over 17 years and at this point my wife puts the children first over everything else, especially me. That is why I am here.i don't judge or comdone others for what the do, it's your life. And yes honesty is one of my strong points. I do not claim to be anything else than what I am. A hard working father who provides for his family who gets little attention from his wife. I'm sure that once they are grown and out of the house things will change but until then I have to make it through this tough time.

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"No she doesn't know, I'm sure that she has her suspicions. Just a little about me, married with children for over 17 years and at this point my wife puts the children first over everything else, especially me. That is why I am here.i don't judge or comdone others for what the do, it's your life. And yes honesty is one of my strong points. I do not claim to be anything else than what I am. A hard working father who provides for his family who gets little attention from his wife. I'm sure that once they are grown and out of the house things will change but until then I have to make it through this tough time."

So you are comfortable with cheating? Whilst no one can be bothered to judge, you must agree it isn't right to cheat.

You do realise that you will find it very difficult as most people on here do not condone it. A lot would say cheating is not swinging.

There will always be some that may be interested.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not here to judge its none of my business but i did laugh a little at the wording "honesty is one of my strong points" id rethink that one

By *lowjo OP   Man
over a year ago

horny

As for the cheating aspect of it, you can call it what you will. Before we got married we made three promises to each other. One,a marriage lasts forever. Two,we never cheat. Three,I don't beg for sex. So far I have lived up to my end of the agreement, she hasn't. I'm just tired of the constant argument with her about sex due to her lack of interest the past four years. I am a man of my word and would never cheat physically with another person, but I guess that you could call it emotional cheating when I am on websites trying to meet new people conversing about things that happen in our daily lives. But so is ignoring your husband and never having any time for him but you are constantly connected to your phone on social media sites also.

By *lowjo OP   Man
over a year ago

horny

I know I'm new here and everyone will have their own opinion, call it what you will. Like I said I don't pretend to be anything else than what I am.

over a year ago

"No she doesn't know, I'm sure that she has her suspicions. Just a little about me, married with children for over 17 years and at this point my wife puts the children first over everything else, especially me. That is why I am here.i don't judge or comdone others for what the do, it's your life. And yes honesty is one of my strong points. I do not claim to be anything else than what I am. A hard working father who provides for his family who gets little attention from his wife. I'm sure that once they are grown and out of the house things will change but until then I have to make it through this tough time."

It is commendable that you work hard and provide for your family, but is coming on here without your wife's knowledge really the best solution? Have you chatted with her and told her your concerns? I understand sex is a big part of a relationship and it is frustrating when you're not getting any, but you are in a relationship so the possibility of sex still exists.

I'm not judging you though OP, it was your choice to join Fab, and you have been honest by saying you're married with children, but as I said earlier, maybe your concerns could be resolved by a simple conversation with your wife?

All the best to you though, regardless of what course you take!

By *lowjo OP   Man
over a year ago

horny

I would like to thank each and everyone who has posted a response or question. Thank you again. We have had one on one heart to heart talks to down and out yelling and screaming fights. Sadly to say even in front of the children that I still regret to this day. I told her that she is pushing me away and she knows it. Sometimes we go as far as weeks without speak each other. The sadness,hurt,resentment turns into anger and every little thing just makes me want to explode at times. She even admits that she has let me down as a wife but still she puts everything else before me.

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"As for the cheating aspect of it, you can call it what you will. Before we got married we made three promises to each other. One,a marriage lasts forever. Two,we never cheat. Three,I don't beg for sex. So far I have lived up to my end of the agreement, she hasn't. I'm just tired of the constant argument with her about sex due to her lack of interest the past four years. I am a man of my word and would never cheat physically with another person, but I guess that you could call it emotional cheating when I am on websites trying to meet new people conversing about things that happen in our daily lives. But so is ignoring your husband and never having any time for him but you are constantly connected to your phone on social media sites also."

But you have already said that she doesn't have time for you because of your children. It is not as if she is cheating or anything, is it?

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

We need to make it clear before this escalates to something it shouldn't.

You do as you wish. We are merely stating what we think and that is the problem with public threads.

It is your conscience. She is your wife and they are your kids.

Good luck.

By *lowjo OP   Man
over a year ago

horny

No she isn't cheating. She just has a very low sex drive. Our kids are old enough to take care of themselves. She puts all of her time into the children. That are involved in many after school activities. And the free time she has she is on a popular social media site pretending to the world that we are a happy family.

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"No she isn't cheating. She just has a very low sex drive. Our kids are old enough to take care of themselves. She puts all of her time into the children. That are involved in many after school activities. And the free time she has she is on a popular social media site pretending to the world that we are a happy family."

So your kids are still at school??

Wow!

By *lowjo OP   Man
over a year ago

horny

I do understand that by the end of the day she is exhausted. She is a preschool teacher, and our busy schedule leaves us with little time. I work 40-60 hrs a week and am on call 24-7 in case of emergencies.

By *lowjo OP   Man
over a year ago

horny

School is out for summer break. They go back in two weeks.

By *ovable roguesCouple
over a year ago

GATESHEAD

At least he has admitted he's married unlike a lot of men and probably women on here

We always said we would never meet someone who was married just due to what we call repect but there's hundreds on here that knowingly do so I can't see why he is getting slated lol xx

By *lowjo OP   Man
over a year ago

horny

Thanks for all the replies. I am off to bed soon, I have to be up for work in 7 hrs. I really do appreciate everyone's comments.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"No she isn't cheating. She just has a very low sex drive. Our kids are old enough to take care of themselves. She puts all of her time into the children. That are involved in many after school activities. And the free time she has she is on a popular social media site pretending to the world that we are a happy family."

Wow! I would think that any good mum put her kids first! Very strange that you think that this is somehow bad! My kids come before ANY man....always have and always will! Just my opinion.

By *lowjo OP   Man
over a year ago

horny

It's not so much as putting the kid's first. They certainly do not go without by any means at all. She says things like "if I had more time and was not so busy". Just a example of your work week. I work 40-60 hrs a week and I am on call 24-7 in case of emergencies. She works 18 hours a week enrolled the kids into every activity such as , dance, acrobatics, basketball, soccer, three different musical instrument lessons, girl scouts, bells, chimes.

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"It's not so much as putting the kid's first. They certainly do not go without by any means at all. She says things like "if I had more time and was not so busy". Just a example of your work week. I work 40-60 hrs a week and I am on call 24-7 in case of emergencies. She works 18 hours a week enrolled the kids into every activity such as , dance, acrobatics, basketball, soccer, three different musical instrument lessons, girl scouts, bells, chimes. "

No offence, but any parent should put their children first in our humble opinion.

It seems to us that you don't feel the same.

By *isalovezTV/TS
over a year ago

Paris

over a year ago

OP, don't feel you have to justify why you are here, its no one else's business. You have been upfront and stated you're married which would be more than enough for me as I do not wish to play with attached guys. I don't judge them for being here as its their choice, their life and their business. Its a shame that for an adult site where we should all be somewhat open minded, that some are so judgemental.

over a year ago

"It's not so much as putting the kid's first. They certainly do not go without by any means at all. She says things like "if I had more time and was not so busy". Just a example of your work week. I work 40-60 hrs a week and I am on call 24-7 in case of emergencies. She works 18 hours a week enrolled the kids into every activity such as , dance, acrobatics, basketball, soccer, three different musical instrument lessons, girl scouts, bells, chimes. "

She sounds like a great parent putting her kids first and filing their lives with activities. You should he proud of her. Not making her out to be some kind of monster. Shame on you for going for the sympathy card.

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"It's not so much as putting the kid's first. They certainly do not go without by any means at all. She says things like "if I had more time and was not so busy". Just a example of your work week. I work 40-60 hrs a week and I am on call 24-7 in case of emergencies. She works 18 hours a week enrolled the kids into every activity such as , dance, acrobatics, basketball, soccer, three different musical instrument lessons, girl scouts, bells, chimes.

She sounds like a great parent putting her kids first and filing their lives with activities. You should he proud of her. Not making her out to be some kind of monster. Shame on you for going for the sympathy card. "

Got to agree with you, however it seems others don't?

over a year ago

If I were you I would sit down with your wife and be honest wit her about how your feel and maybe try to arrange a date night once a week or every two week so u can go out maybe get a hotel have abit off your time together.you never know she maybe feeling the same way as you x

over a year ago

It sounds like the one person you are being dishonest with is yourself.

From what you have said, you stay purely because you don't want to change the situation because it would affect the kids.

But no one really knows until they are in that situation really do they?

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"OP, don't feel you have to justify why you are here, its no one else's business. You have been upfront and stated you're married which would be more than enough for me as I do not wish to play with attached guys. I don't judge them for being here as its their choice, their life and their business. Its a shame that for an adult site where we should all be somewhat open minded, that some are so judgemental."

By *lowjo OP   Man
over a year ago

horny

I'd like to thank everyone for their opinions. And yes everyone is entitled to their own. I'm not here to argue who is right or who is wrong, I'm just stating my personal life story. I am in no way saying I am right, and she is wrong. I'm just venting about how I feel and why I am here. Nothing else. I know that I am blessed to have such a family and that I can humbly say that I know that I have not been the greatest husband to my wife, and for that I deeply regret. life is tough enough.

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"I'd like to thank everyone for their opinions. And yes everyone is entitled to their own. I'm not here to argue who is right or who is wrong, I'm just stating my personal life story. I am in no way saying I am right, and she is wrong. I'm just venting about how I feel and why I am here. Nothing else. I know that I am blessed to have such a family and that I can humbly say that I know that I have not been the greatest husband to my wife, and for that I deeply regret. life is tough enough."

Life is tough we agree totally.

At last you have spoken some sense!

Remember, this lifestyle is here to enhance your life, not break it!

Fix what is at home buddy, you ARE gifted in what you have, just remember that.

over a year ago

Oi... haters.. get off your high horses. If the man wants a bit on the side its his business not yours. You dont like it ? Dont meet him.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

...so she works the same hours you do then.

over a year ago

"As for the cheating aspect of it, you can call it what you will. Before we got married we made three promises to each other. One,a marriage lasts forever. Two,we never cheat. Three,I don't beg for sex. So far I have lived up to my end of the agreement, she hasn't. I'm just tired of the constant argument with her about sex due to her lack of interest the past four years. I am a man of my word and would never cheat physically with another person, but I guess that you could call it emotional cheating when I am on websites trying to meet new people conversing about things that happen in our daily lives. But so is ignoring your husband and never having any time for him but you are constantly connected to your phone on social media sites also."

So you don't plan to meet anyone for sex?

If not then just stay in the forum.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"Oi... haters.. get off your high horses. If the man wants a bit on the side its his business not yours. You dont like it ? Dont meet him."

Could t say it better myself. He's apparently a bad parent if he is on here now? Couples on the moral high horse, what a surprise ....

over a year ago

"Oi... haters.. get off your high horses. If the man wants a bit on the side its his business not yours. You dont like it ? Dont meet him."

Brilliant isn't it. I've lost count of how many times posters bleat about honesty.

Yet the second someone shows some they're over them like a rash.

My posure? Not my monkey, not my circus..... It's a posture I actively encourage.

By *ute_n_sweetWoman
over a year ago

battersea

I like the honesty. I really don't think he needs to explain himself...we all have needs, and if things get to the point of frustration and resentment, then marriages break. Fab is a useful pressure valve for those unwilling to have a full blown, destructive affair.

Hope you have a good discreet time x

over a year ago

"I like the honesty. I really don't think he needs to explain himself...we all have needs, and if things get to the point of frustration and resentment, then marriages break. Fab is a useful pressure valve for those unwilling to have a full blown, destructive affair.

Hope you have a good discreet time x"

This.

over a year ago

Oh lovely another married man bashing thread.

I prefer married over single now, I find they are less likely to become a pain in the arse.

Be careful and discreet OP, have fun

XXX

over a year ago

"I like the honesty. I really don't think he needs to explain himself...we all have needs, and if things get to the point of frustration and resentment, then marriages break. Fab is a useful pressure valve for those unwilling to have a full blown, destructive affair.

Hope you have a good discreet time x"

Well said XXX

over a year ago

"Oh lovely another married man bashing thread.

I prefer married over single now, I find they are less likely to become a pain in the arse.

Be careful and discreet OP, have fun

XXX"

Nice one.

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

[Removed by poster at 22/08/16 08:31:58]

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

The OP has been honest about his situation, his frustrations & will deal with it in his own way. That's his call.

Considering he is on a UK site & he's in the US it's unlikely any of his detractors will ever meet him, or he'll meet many from his own state let alone his own local area.

As others have said, & I've said on numerous threads, it's not my call to make a judgement on his situation, why he's here, or even on what pleasure he derives from being on Fab. We're all here to have fun. However I find more & more that some peoples idea of fun on the Internet is to shoot down anyone who doesn't match their concept of fun, make judgement calls on other people's situations, characters & beliefs. That tells me more than I need to know about such people & as telling as the OP's original honest posts.

So for what it's worth OP, enjoy your time on Fab, welcome to the Forums, I hope you get some pleasure from being part of the community & that you resolve any issues if they confront you.

Good luck.

By *lowjo OP   Man
over a year ago

horny

Just a little information about how I found fabswingers. I am a member on another site. It's is kind of small and most of the people in the chat room do not chat. They will sit there for what seams like hours with our saying very much.

A member suggested that I try fabswingers, and I did. I have loved it ever since. I have only recently been verified so that I can post in the forums.

I love the different topics and conversations that are posted. And yes I am from the US. I hope that you don't hold that against me. I live in a small town with less than 3 thousands people.

By *omen Behaving BadlyCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Watford

I like your honesty about being married.

I think people on here are being rather harsh.

Majority of people on here are married me included but we just dont say.

Its a sex site not a dating site we love our partners have no intention of leaving them just want some naughtiness because we 're not getting it at home.

Ive met some great people on here and as for my marriage I'd say its much better since being on here as Im much happier.

So dont take any notice of others and just enjoy.

Happy swinging X

By *lowjo OP   Man
over a year ago

horny

So i was blind sided today. I received a message from a couple asking if I would join them for some fun.

I politely turned them down stating that I was thankful for the offer and that they lived to far and that I would have to spend the night.

Their reply was, so you cheat?

When I tried to message them back they blocked me.

By *lowjo OP   Man
over a year ago

horny

Oh well, I'm off to bed, goodnight all.

Post new Message to Thread