Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Fcuk it, I'm Sonya saying Hi.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bout time I said Hi rather than just reading forum posts and not contributing to them. With shit, good advice and a mixture of both. Oh and not forgetting the banter etc....

I'm a Tgirl (hopefully the right word to describe myself though Trans will do.)(Certainly not cross dresser) nothing against them but I get called that.

I've been here nearly 6 months now and after multiple pictures uploaded and deleted till I was happy (showed to much in the early stages of my profile) and Profile rewrites finally figured out who I am now.

I'm a Trans girl looking to chat too people first, no meeting required. Make friends among the forum community and hopefully get as involved as I see many do.

Also as I see many ask? Is my profile good, what should I change? (watch me get told I've too many cock pics lol).

So hopefully I can get involved in the forum as a TV/TS and hope my introduction was OK...

Say Hi please..

Sonya xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Bout time I said Hi rather than just reading forum posts and not contributing to them. With shit, good advice and a mixture of both. Oh and not forgetting the banter etc....

I'm a Tgirl (hopefully the right word to describe myself though Trans will do.)(Certainly not cross dresser) nothing against them but I get called that.

I've been here nearly 6 months now and after multiple pictures uploaded and deleted till I was happy (showed to much in the early stages of my profile) and Profile rewrites finally figured out who I am now.

I'm a Trans girl looking to chat too people first, no meeting required. Make friends among the forum community and hopefully get as involved as I see many do.

Also as I see many ask? Is my profile good, what should I change? (watch me get told I've too many cock pics lol).

So hopefully I can get involved in the forum as a TV/TS and hope my introduction was OK...

Say Hi please..

Sonya xx

"

Hi Sonya. Hope you have a good time here.

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi sonya . lov the rule seven..enjoy fab iam sure you will..

By *ilvercharmCouple
over a year ago

Our gate

Hey Hon welcome

over a year ago

Hello and welcome

over a year ago

Thanks those that posted in my first forum post.

Still a bit nervous about contributing to other posts cos I don't see many Tgirls posting in them.

over a year ago

Hi Sonya, lovely profile x

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

How many rules

By *reakShow90Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

Hi hun don't worry you will be fine black white old young guy girl or t gurl all welcome even freaks like me you will be fine and have fun

Anyway happy fabbing

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Welcome to the mad house am just off to perve- oops check out your profile and pictures xx

over a year ago

The thing with rules is I just love breaking them x

over a year ago

Hello and welcome

over a year ago

Hay ....enjoy fab x

over a year ago

Hi and welcome xx

over a year ago

Helloooooooo

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Thanks those that posted in my first forum post.

Still a bit nervous about contributing to other posts cos I don't see many Tgirls posting in them.

"

Hi and welcome

The forum is for the people of Fab, regardless of their 'label'. Post away and just enjoy

By *P1964Woman
over a year ago

gillingham

"Bout time I said Hi rather than just reading forum posts and not contributing to them. With shit, good advice and a mixture of both. Oh and not forgetting the banter etc....

Say Hi please..

Sonya xx

"

Hi Sonya, Please ignore my ignorance but I'm new to this site. What's the difference between trans and cross dresser? Hope you're not offended by me asking xx

over a year ago

"Hi Sonya, Please ignore my ignorance but I'm new to this site. What's the difference between trans and cross dresser? Hope you're not offended by me asking xx"

OK, trans covers various things from Transsexual, Transvestite, Transgender, Cross Dressing and others.

Cross dressing is what some like to do when the can to feel comfortable but will then revert back to their normal clothes.

For me I consider myself transgender as I want to spend all my time as my female self. I'm currently working towards being full-time and also will visit my GP when I'm ready to be referred to GIC.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Hi Sonya, Please ignore my ignorance but I'm new to this site. What's the difference between trans and cross dresser? Hope you're not offended by me asking xx

OK, trans covers various things from Transsexual, Transvestite, Transgender, Cross Dressing and others.

Cross dressing is what some like to do when the can to feel comfortable but will then revert back to their normal clothes.

For me I consider myself transgender as I want to spend all my time as my female self. I'm currently working towards being full-time and also will visit my GP when I'm ready to be referred to GIC.

"

Hope that goes well, I know it's not an easy decision or an easy journey.

over a year ago

"Hi Sonya, Please ignore my ignorance but I'm new to this site. What's the difference between trans and cross dresser? Hope you're not offended by me asking xx

Hope that goes well, I know it's not an easy decision or an easy journey."

I know hence rushing into nothing plus getting advice from my friends who have taken this journey. It's something that's been with me ever since I started dressing nearly 20 years ago and the feelings get stronger all the time.

By *P1964Woman
over a year ago

gillingham

"

Thank you for explaining Sonya. I wish you well with the procedure as I'm sure this must be some long journey you've had to travel to achieve such a goal in life.

over a year ago

Hello XXX

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

Don't forget hpw's Hun and with you on the crossdresser thing don't accociate with that. Have fun catch you soon.

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

"The thing with rules is I just love breaking them x"
hehe true xx

over a year ago

Welcome to the madhouse.

Although I'm guessing you've already worked that out....

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"Welcome to the madhouse.

Although I'm guessing you've already worked that out.... "

we guessing that too a site full of pervs .wiedos .piss drinkers .arse spankers pant sniffers ,whips chains and bondage .cousin fuckers .and a few swingers doggers .and church goers a big welcome from us

over a year ago

"Welcome to the madhouse.

Although I'm guessing you've already worked that out.... we guessing that too a site full of pervs .wiedos .piss drinkers .arse spankers pant sniffers ,whips chains and bondage .cousin fuckers .and a few swingers doggers .and church goers a big welcome from us"

Lol, seen plenty of that. Not looking for any of the above though... In fact I rarely meet, I'm a good girl lol.

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

Yeah course you are lol Hun in all the time I have known you your the most gen nice person. Someone I think a lot of

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Hello Sonya and welcome.

Nice profile, I wish you lots of fun on here x

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

Hi gorgeous have fun I do all day long.

over a year ago

Hi Sonya welcome and have fun nice profile

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

welcome sonya to fab and the forums..hope you find all you want here and you come and join in the forums more often xx thank you for sharing xx

Post new Message to Thread