Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Help, Mail overload!

Jump to newest

By *hilled Hedonist OP   Man
over a year ago

Northampton

As a single guy who loves to indulge when free of work & family concerns I find it very difficult to create time & find the energy to sift through the masses of mail that floods in on a daily basis.

I would hate to block delete in case I miss potential playmates & future partners but what's the alternative?

My filters are in place & I hide my profile when busy.

I suppose I could change my profile pic to a cock one & just send out "Hiya, wanna play?" messages but that would be a tad extreme & counter productive.

I did consider changing my status to a couple or single female but noticed many have difficulty attracting the right people so I would be replacing one problem with another!

Please folks, any helpful advice would be much appreciated.

Anything to make life more simple!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As a single guy who loves to indulge when free of work & family concerns I find it very difficult to create time & find the energy to sift through the masses of mail that floods in on a daily basis.

I would hate to block delete in case I miss potential playmates & future partners but what's the alternative?

I suppose I could change my profile pic to a cock one & just send out "Hiya, wanna play?" messages but that would be a tad extreme & counter productive.

I did consider changing my status to a couple or single female but noticed many have difficulty attracting the right people so I would be replacing one problem with another!

Anything to make life more simple!"

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"As a single guy who loves to indulge when free of work & family concerns I find it very difficult to create time & find the energy to sift through the masses of mail that floods in on a daily basis.

Anything to make life more simple!"

I'm glad it's not just me that has this problem....

Post new Message to Thread