Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Hi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm new to the forms, started using them a couple of days ago and not sure if this is the right place to post it but I've just had my 1st abusive msg of some guy because I deleted his mail

What's the point guys?? Makes me want to hide my pictures again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

Unfortunately some people don't not like a no thank you.

You have options.

Don't reply at all if your not interested

Reply politely then block so they can't message you again

Reply. . Take what comes but let it was over you

Reply.. take the response then report them and block

Only you can decide however there will always be a minority of this on the site

Sorry

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Hey, be thankful that you didn't take things further, imagine how much of an idiot he would of been. Delete and block, show your pics and be proud.

There are idiots in all walksdof life, just don't let them change you.

X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

don't delete them, that way they won't know whether to abuse you or not in case you're interested.

i'm sure when they're horny and desperate it must be hard for them to control their hatred of all women but they manage to do it if they think they might get a fuck.

By *immerframes R usCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

We had a guy who had previously messaged a couple of weeks ago I messaged thank you but no thanks. Got another from him yesterday, so sent one back politely saying had said before no thank you, his response...I'm very sorry will you block me please. !!!!

over a year ago

I don't worry about it now, I just delete everything as I go along, read or unread. If they send an abusive message I reply F off. I had it tonight on another site, bloke saying I should have replied even if not interested, told him where to go. Some of them should just ring a chat line XXX

over a year ago

"We had a guy who had previously messaged a couple of weeks ago I messaged thank you but no thanks. Got another from him yesterday, so sent one back politely saying had said before no thank you, his response...I'm very sorry will you block me please. !!!!"

Love this

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks guy. I think I'm going to have to be a bit more harsh x

over a year ago

Well being quite new here rejection is quite common as you either need to verified or had been with someone I'm often getting rejected but hey ho there is loads of lovely ladies on here that do take their time to get to know me 1st... but I would never abuse a woman that's what a coward would do so hold you head up high and stick 2fingers up xx

Post new Message to Thread