Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Views on our profile?

Jump to newest

By *imply Different OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bradford

Hi guys and girls,

Didn't think we would be posting something like this but we are wondering what you could all make of our profile. (Not us, we aren't fishing for complements based on our aesthetics)

Does it read well? Does it make you want to know more? Does it leave enough for someone to talk to us about?

Cheers,

A&L x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi guys and girls,

Didn't think we would be posting something like this but we are wondering what you could all make of our profile. (Not us, we aren't fishing for complements based on our aesthetics)

Does it read well? Does it make you want to know more? Does it leave enough for someone to talk to us about?

Cheers,

A&L x"

Your written profile and pics are fine so don't worry,some will say do this and some will say do that,go with what you are comfortable with

Good luck

Xx

over a year ago

Seems good to me. Better than a lot of couple's profiles.

By *imply Different OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bradford

Cheers guys!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Seems good to me though you'll find the fact that you can rarely accommodate will hinder you somewhat, as it does me. I'm a single mum and I can often get a sitter to watch the kids while I go out to meet but getting someone to have them overnight so I can accommodate is more difficult.

over a year ago

As you have 21 verifications from actual meets, and the profile reads really well.. are you sure this isn't just another 'look at me' thread?

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

"As you have 21 verifications from actual meets, and the profile reads really well.. are you sure this isn't just another 'look at me' thread? "

over a year ago

"As you have 21 verifications from actual meets, and the profile reads really well.. are you sure this isn't just another 'look at me' thread? "

As they have 21 verifications I doubt they need a 'look at me' thread

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

over a year ago

"As you have 21 verifications from actual meets, and the profile reads really well.. are you sure this isn't just another 'look at me' thread?

"

Isn't every post on the forum in some way a "look st me"?

over a year ago

Its a good profile and nice pics

By *pal2Man
over a year ago

cumbria

Only read first few lines up to 'No single males'.

By *etefromderbyMan
over a year ago

Derby

Just wondered if someone would look at mine and let us know if it's ok please

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

As far as couples profiles go I think it's good, nice pics of both of you and it reads well. If I were to change anything I'd take out the 'put whatever it is in as your message subject' bit, I know lots of people do it but I find it irritating!!

Post new Message to Thread