Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Evening All

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been around a few months...the banter here is hilarious so I thought I should say Hello before I wade in and start posting unannounced.

Just to say, I'm not looking for meets, just a good craic with like minded people.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xx1Man
over a year ago

"I've been around a few months...the banter here is hilarious so I thought I should say Hello before I wade in and start posting unannounced.

Just to say, I'm not looking for meets, just a good craic with like minded people."

Post till your hearts content op.

Looking forward to it x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've been around a few months...the banter here is hilarious so I thought I should say Hello before I wade in and start posting unannounced.

Just to say, I'm not looking for meets, just a good craic with like minded people."

Hello there x

over a year ago

Just to say, I'm not looking for meets, just a good craic with like minded people.

Looking forward to it x "

Thank you. I'll ease myself in gently....

over a year ago

Hello there x"

Hello you.

over a year ago

Looking forward to it x

Thank you. I'll ease myself in gently...."

Just go with the flow

over a year ago

Hello and welcome

Post new Message to Thread