Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Please stop with the bitching.. Please!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yesterday there was a guy on here who made an introduction and a couple took it upon themselves to slate this poor guy, for no other reason but for being bi.

Now I understand that single guys far outweigh the females and couples on here, and that they also hold the cards.. as the saying goes. But please, you don't have to be a dick about it!

Have a fabalicious weekend you beautiful dudes and dudettes!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yesterday there was a guy on here who made an introduction and a couple took it upon themselves to slate this poor guy, for no other reason but for being bi.

Now I understand that single guys far outweigh the females and couples on here, and that they also hold the cards.. as the saying goes. But please, you don't have to be a dick about it!

Have a fabalicious weekend you beautiful dudes and dudettes! "

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Some people can be dicks,suppose we all can at time's,but that doesn't sound good.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some people can be dicks,suppose we all can at time's,but that doesn't sound good."

I stuck up for the guy because it just sounded like they were picking on him.. Very bullyish (if such a word exists)

I guess I don't like to see ANYONE given a hard time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They made themselves look petty and spiteful on that thread.

Reply privately

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Really ... forumites being nasty ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't think any of the posts were 'bullyish' if it's the thread I think it is

Reply privately

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

glastonbury festival

Same couple put shitty things on most threads they type on . Just green arrow them

Reply privately

over a year ago

I must of read the wrong thread. I hate bullies

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yesterday there was a guy on here who made an introduction and a couple took it upon themselves to slate this poor guy, for no other reason but for being bi.

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Same couple put shitty things on most threads they type on . Just green arrow them "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Same couple put shitty things on most threads they type on . Just green arrow them "

Will do

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly! So definitely no need to retaliate with comments about being old either

Reply privately

By *xploringThisWorldMan
over a year ago

collier row

People should just report them.

Theres lots of passive aggressive people on these forums that dish out unfunny comments/put downs but have their cronies back them up on.

Playground bullying humour on here a lot of the time.

Reply privately

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

Exactly! So definitely no need to retaliate with comments about being old either "

or starting a thread about it

Reply privately

By *xx1Man
over a year ago

Same to you and all the other fabers out there.

Goes to show, you don't need to have a dick to be a prick.

#love #peace and # happiness x

Reply privately

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

glastonbury festival

"Same couple put shitty things on most threads they type on . Just green arrow them

Theres lots of passive aggressive people on these forums that dish out unfunny comments/put downs but have their cronies back them up on.

"

We actually did report their comment yesterday on the fab photos thread. But it's still there so it's deemed acceptable I guess

Reply privately

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

What was the name of the thread I would like to read it before I pass comment

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be truthful, I didn't have a clue how old/young they were, I was simply sticking up for someone who wasn't around to do it for themselves.. I would have done it for anyone. I did however send them a PM to apologise and asked them to show more respect to others.. Hopefully, no feels were damaged in the making of this thread.

Reply privately

By *xploringThisWorldMan
over a year ago

collier row

"Same couple put shitty things on most threads they type on . Just green arrow them

We actually did report their comment yesterday on the fab photos thread. But it's still there so it's deemed acceptable I guess "

I think a lot of people dont stand up others as they dont want to get shot down on the forums. . If everyone stood up against rude people they wouldnt be able do it.

People.need tomgrow a pair and when they see something thats not nice, reply on thread about it!

And the clichè comment from people 'annoyed enough to make a thread about it?'

Yes this forum is for posts! Of course someone can make a thread about it lol !

Why make such obvious statements? Hah

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Really ... forumites being nasty .... "

Ne-ver

Reply privately

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

We actually did report their comment yesterday on the fab photos thread. But it's still there so it's deemed acceptable I guess

I think a lot of people dont stand up others as they dont want to get shot down on the forums. . If everyone stood up against rude people they wouldnt be able do it.

People.need tomgrow a pair and when they see something thats not nice, reply on thread about it!

"

because it's an open forum, therefore I can

Reply privately

over a year ago

You get sanctamonious opinionated arseholes on here that think they are entitled to attack people with their superiority complex.. The Wankers!! Others are nice though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You get sanctamonious opinionated arseholes on here that think they are entitled to attack people with their superiority complex.. The Wankers!! Others are nice though. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not very active on the forums any more some people have had a sense of humour bypass and enjoy making people feel small. It's not big and it's not nice and sometimes a harmless comment doesn't deserve the backlash it receives.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not very active on the forums any more some people have had a sense of humour bypass and enjoy making people feel small. It's not big and it's not nice and sometimes a harmless comment doesn't deserve the backlash it receives. "

Reply privately

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"

I do see what you're saying but as you know its a public forum

See it as a good filter if nothing else

*I'd be interesting to know if reporting does make a difference though..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

To be truthful, I didn't have a clue how old/young they were, I was simply sticking up for someone who wasn't around to do it for themselves.. I would have done it for anyone. I did however send them a PM to apologise and asked them to show more respect to others.. Hopefully, no feels were damaged in the making of this thread. "

TBH I don't think you will ever change the way some people come across in the forums.. best thing to do is use as a filter and block them.. and then try and avoid any thread they post on

IMO it's never a good idea to get offended on someone's else's behalf, especially by making childish comments yourself, as it does you no favours

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

I support your attempt to stick up for the guy. However you spoilt it for yourself with the old/ugly comment - no need. Nobody else can see if you PMd them after.

Also remember how hard it is to correctly read someones intended tone.

Support somebody in need, but don't bite, or you are helping the downward spiral.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds like jealousy to be honest...it happens

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

To be truthful, I didn't have a clue how old/young they were, I was simply sticking up for someone who wasn't around to do it for themselves.. I would have done it for anyone. I did however send them a PM to apologise and asked them to show more respect to others.. Hopefully, no feels were damaged in the making of this thread.

TBH I don't think you will ever change the way some people come across in the forums.. best thing to do is use as a filter and block them.. and then try and avoid any thread they post on

IMO it's never a good idea to get offended on someone's else's behalf, especially by making childish comments yourself, as it does you no favours "

I would mostly agree about not being offended on others behalf but sometimes you just can't say nothing when it's blatant bullying

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"

IMO it's never a good idea to get offended on someone's else's behalf, especially by making childish comments yourself, as it does you no favours

I would mostly agree about not being offended on others behalf but sometimes you just can't say nothing when it's blatant bullying"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I would mostly agree about not being offended on others behalf but sometimes you just can't say nothing when it's blatant bullying"

Then he should have reported it to admin and let them deal with it...that's the usual course of action

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

To be truthful, I didn't have a clue how old/young they were, I was simply sticking up for someone who wasn't around to do it for themselves.. I would have done it for anyone. I did however send them a PM to apologise and asked them to show more respect to others.. Hopefully, no feels were damaged in the making of this thread. "

Why would you send a pm to say sorry and then start a new thread to slate them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmmm think you've not told the public the truth Mr....he wasn't slaughtered at all about being bi,maybe his arrogance was mentioned however as you seem to be pointing this at us a BI COUPLE ,and as you pm us.....but well done you've got some well deserved slap on the back from many,maybe a little more truth in your post to give people the real facts rather than totally untrue information

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some people can be dicks,suppose we all can at time's,but that doesn't sound good.

I stuck up for the guy because it just sounded like they were picking on him.. Very bullyish (if such a word exists)

I guess I don't like to see ANYONE given a hard time. "

Fab is what it is it's not only the single guys that get a hard time. Some people have trouble keeping their opinions to themselves!

Have a fab Friday

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I didn't think any of the posts were 'bullyish' if it's the thread I think it is "

It really wasn't and as we are both bi we absolutely were not not questioning his sexuality,however the super hero OP thought in the same thread it's ok to call us old and ugly (accurate description to be honest) then has the audacity to call us bully's in a new thread....funny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Beautiful put OP.....just wondering in what category you put calling someone old and ugly in the same thread?

Reply privately

over a year ago

A good friend of mine has just left the site as he kept getting forum bans... he posted interesting stuff though some fairly controversial. But he was attacked from all angles every time by the same people every time. Then when he eventually retaliates he gets banned. So one less interesting person on Fab. He says life is too short. It seems you do need a tin hat to post on the forums nowadays

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"A good friend of mine has just left the site as he kept getting forum bans... he posted interesting stuff though some fairly controversial. But he was attacked from all angles every time by the same people every time. Then when he eventually retaliates he gets banned. So one less interesting person on Fab. He says life is too short. It seems you do need a tin hat to post on the forums nowadays "

Blooming annoying isn't it. I've been banned a couple of times for retaliating,depending on what mood I'm in depends how I react.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Iv found it very difficult on here to even get a reply, there are maybe two people iv only had a more than 5 message chat..

The rest haven't bothered, I'm starting to belive alot are made up... X

Reply privately

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

I was going to comment also but like you say take a step back we were all new once. PS the suit works

Reply privately

over a year ago

Speaking personally, some of us come here to be slated and slagged off. it passes the time.

I don't want nice people to be pleasant to me. I want them to tell me what a dick I am, based on some nonsense profile I've written.

So there, with knobs on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Speaking personally, some of us come here to be slated and slagged off. it passes the time.

I don't want nice people to be pleasant to me. I want them to tell me what a dick I am, based on some nonsense profile I've written.

So there, with knobs on."

So funny lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

We've just had another look at our comments on the various threads and tbh we've seen far worse said by various forum regulars and backed up by several other regulars who have joined in the threads, so unsure why we are suddenly the bad guys.

We are not nasty people, we may have a warped sarcastic sense of humour lol, and like a bit of fun from time to time, and have seen enough crap on here to make us cynical, but we have said nothing that hasn't been said before, often in a much nastier way.

So many people on here are quick to judge and join in, but looking back on their previous responses to other threads, they certainly aren't whiter than white themselves.

We will continue to post on threads, and if you don't like what we have to say then feel free to move right along

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said "

Yeah well said lol.....even though you don't know the facts.....

Reply privately