Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Young well endowed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been on the site for some time, hardly use it so thought I'd give it more of a go!

Mostly straight and looking for women, I'm not fussy... Just looking for a good time.

Give me a message, and see what Happens...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Been on the site for some time, hardly use it so thought I'd give it more of a go!

Mostly straight and looking for women, I'm not fussy... Just looking for a good time.

Give me a message, and see what Happens... "

Wow...most straight,but not fussy huh,I think you will find others are fussy and you come across desperate and arrogant

over a year ago

"Been on the site for some time, hardly use it so thought I'd give it more of a go!

Wow...most straight,but not fussy huh,I think you will find others are fussy and you come across desperate and arrogant "

Mostly straight...

over a year ago

What does mostly straight mean and what is well endowed?

over a year ago

"What does mostly straight mean and what is well endowed?"

Think it means he'll fuck anything

over a year ago

"What does mostly straight mean and what is well endowed?

Think it means he'll fuck anything "

However you must meet his profile demands

over a year ago

Give the dude a break..

over a year ago

"Give the dude a break.."

Lol

over a year ago

Oh dear, I think someone is getting a bit precious over the fact there is a young fella on here who is far younger and possibly better looking than the rest of the males.. Must be awful being old/ugly

over a year ago

"Oh dear, I think someone is getting a bit precious over the fact there is a young fella on here who is far younger and possibly better looking than the rest of the males.. Must be awful being old/ugly"

Again lol....keep going

over a year ago

Don't have to, I've already made my point.. If the cap fits. Night all *yawn*

over a year ago

"Don't have to, I've already made my point.. If the cap fits. Night all *yawn*"

Seriously we agree with you,yawn

over a year ago

"Don't have to, I've already made my point.. If the cap fits. Night all *yawn*

Seriously we agree with you,yawn "

He's mostly straight....give him a message,you have a chance...

over a year ago

Wow...most straight,but not fussy huh,I think you will find others are fussy and you come across desperate and arrogant "

How is he arrogant?

over a year ago

Arrogant if a guy demands a face pic

But...

Ok for a woman to ask for one?

Hmm. Something not quite right there.

Happy Friday all

over a year ago

"Arrogant if a guy demands a face pic

But...

Happy Friday all "

What about the "if I wink I'm interested so take the time to message me " .....yeah not arrogant at all

over a year ago

But...

Happy Friday all

What about the "if I wink I'm interested so take the time to message me " .....yeah not arrogant at all "

I stand corrected

over a year ago

Saying I know my pics are better than those in the hot pics is pretty arrogant in my opinion.

over a year ago

"Saying I know my pics are better than those in the hot pics is pretty arrogant in my opinion."

No fact

over a year ago

But...

Happy Friday all

What about the "if I wink I'm interested so take the time to message me " .....yeah not arrogant at all

I stand corrected "

over a year ago

"Saying I know my pics are better than those in the hot pics is pretty arrogant in my opinion."

Haha well of course in our opinion they are, and we said some in hot pics, not all. Its all subjective. We've seen loads of profiles with pics better than the hot pics, in our opinion of course.

Anyway all the guys on here tell us, so it must be true

over a year ago

But...

Happy Friday all

I stand corrected

"

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

over a year ago

"Saying I know my pics are better than those in the hot pics is pretty arrogant in my opinion. "

Goodness gracious some people need to get over themselves,it was in jest,a joke,humour and bit of fun haha kind of stuff ....jesus

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Saying I know my pics are better than those in the hot pics is pretty arrogant in my opinion.

Goodness gracious some people need to get over themselves,it was in jest,a joke,humour and bit of fun haha kind of stuff ....jesus"

Maybe its the way you say it x

over a year ago

"Saying I know my pics are better than those in the hot pics is pretty arrogant in my opinion.

Goodness gracious some people need to get over themselves,it was in jest,a joke,humour and bit of fun haha kind of stuff ....jesus Maybe its the way you say it x"

Or maybe it's how people want to take it

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

Goodness gracious some people need to get over themselves,it was in jest,a joke,humour and bit of fun haha kind of stuff ....jesus Maybe its the way you say it x

Or maybe it's how people want to take it "

And maybe he is confident not arrogant x

over a year ago

I think the issue sometimes is that some people take what is written the wrong way. They think your being bitchy and rude when in reality your being cheeky and sarcastic. Most of us don't know each other personally so it's hard to no the difference especially when it's typed. Personality is hard to get across on here sometimes.

Before anyone has a pop at me this is just my opinion im not taking anyone's side just thought I would state my opinion as it's a public forum.

over a year ago

Goodness gracious some people need to get over themselves,it was in jest,a joke,humour and bit of fun haha kind of stuff ....jesus Maybe its the way you say it x

Or maybe it's how people want to take it And maybe he is confident not arrogant x"

Yep correct and we have pm the guy to apologise for calling him arrogant as opposed to his profile coming across arrogant.....

over a year ago

"I think the issue sometimes is that some people take what is written the wrong way. They think your being bitchy and rude when in reality your being cheeky and sarcastic. Most of us don't know each other personally so it's hard to no the difference especially when it's typed. Personality is hard to get across on here sometimes.

Before anyone has a pop at me this is just my opinion im not taking anyone's side just thought I would state my opinion as it's a public forum. "

Spot on and correct

over a year ago

Or maybe it's how people want to take it And maybe he is confident not arrogant x"

Wonder what the old and ugly comment comes under,don't see many mentioning that

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

Or maybe it's how people want to take it And maybe he is confident not arrogant x

Yep correct and we have pm the guy to apologise for calling him arrogant as opposed to his profile coming across arrogant....."

x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Welcome to Fab and the forum! Generally a social, friendly place.

If you need any support, I'm accommodating in every sense.

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

As others have said welcome to the Forums dude.

I'm sure you don't need me to advise you that the Internet has its good, it's bad, it's positive, it's negative, it's attraction & it's ugly side.

Grow a thick skin, ignore what you don't want from it, & focus on what will give you pleasure - which is what we all come here for.

If you need a positive response you're welcome to PM me using the link button.

Good luck.

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"Welcome to Fab and the forum! Generally a social, friendly place.

"

Nicely put Sophie.

over a year ago

Simple question, so many skaters, give the guy a break, we all have questions, but we don't put them on hear, I put it to you all above, ask a question on forum , see what kinda response you get ( to the genuine question, won't do you know good ) lol

By *ylvanSeathMan
over a year ago

Finchley

"Give the dude a break.."

Yeah, it was a kind of douchey intro but you are REALLY hating on this guy lol

over a year ago

But...

Happy Friday all

What about the "if I wink I'm interested so take the time to message me " .....yeah not arrogant at all "

I don't see that as arrogant. Just means wink if you wanna take things further and if he likes what he sees, he'll message them. Seems like a good system to me.

By *pal2Man
over a year ago

cumbria

If hes interested why not take the time to message them instaed of telling them to take the time to message him!

This approach may work for him texting women his own age but cant see it working on here but good luck to him!

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

"Welcome to Fab and the forum! Generally a social, friendly place.

"

well done chic xx

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"If hes interested why not take the time to message them instaed of telling them to take the time to message him!

This approach may work for him texting women his own age but cant see it working on here but good luck to him!

"

Why can't he have demands,because he's a single male and there's lots of us?..i see women's profiles and couple's profiles demanding exactly the same but that's okay is it?

Everyone has their own system and if that's what works for them then cool

Post new Message to Thread