Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Profile... what's wrong with it.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all and thanks in advance for and help given.

I was wondering what is wrong with my profile as every message in send just gets deleted. I know I am not the best looking man but surly I am not that bad... am I??.

Anyway I'd really appreciate it if someone could have a look and get back to me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

You have too many cock pics, put them in private or friends only. Your other post says you're in the army yet profile says ex army. There's nothing of substance in your profile to entice. If you don't want men contacting you use the filters. Do a forum search op as there is a lot of advice given by forum posters.

over a year ago

Thank you. I'll adress all that. Xx

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Personally I am not keen on the pictures. Some nice body shots would be great, maybe undo the uniform it's hiding you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all and thanks in advance for and help given.

I was wondering what is wrong with my profile as every message in send just gets deleted. I know I am not the best looking man but surly I am not that bad... am I??.

Anyway I'd really appreciate it if someone could have a look and get back to me."

Your profile tells us nothing about you, other than that you are ex-military.

In your second picture, is that a monkey on your head? If so, animal cruelty springs to mind.

over a year ago

How on earth is having a monkey on my head animal cruelty.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You will limit your responses by seeming to use being in the military as your usp, some women and couples love it and some don't. Otherwise I'm guessing that you've amended your text and it seems fine except you need to change "fot" to "fit" .

Making monkeys wear clothes does seem cruel to some people by the way and that's some snake you have there

over a year ago

"You will limit your responses by seeming to use being in the military as your usp, some women and couples love it and some don't. Otherwise I'm guessing that you've amended your text and it seems fine except you need to change "fot" to "fit" .

Making monkeys wear clothes

does seem cruel to some people by the way and that's some snake you have there "

Thank you for the help. I never made it do anything and more key are intelligent animals. If it wasn't happy it would run off.

over a year ago

I lost interest as soon as I saw your profile name..

Yet another military type who thinks he can get a shag based purely on the fact that he wears a uniform?

Please do us (and yourself) a favour? Change the name and inject some personality into your profile... there should be more to someone than the clothes they wear!!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

If your still in the army and are discovered on this site hen deemed to be bringing the army into disrepute you'll find yourself in hot water as my ex did, so I'd strongly advise you to remove the pics of you in your uniform

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"You will limit your responses by seeming to use being in the military as your usp, some women and couples love it and some don't. Otherwise I'm guessing that you've amended your text and it seems fine except you need to change "fot" to "fit" .

Making monkeys wear clothes

does seem cruel to some people by the way and that's some snake you have there

Thank you for the help. I never made it do anything and more key are intelligent animals. If it wasn't happy it would run off. "

You don't need to explain yourself to me . Good luck on fab

over a year ago

Thanks but that's not true. As if they give a shit. You should see what goes on in the block at the weekend. It's like a mass orgy

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Thanks but that's not true. As if they give a shit. You should see what goes on in the block at the weekend. It's like a mass orgy"

That goes of discreetly behind closed doors not broadcasted publicly on the forum of a website that people that aren't even members can access and read

But if it's not a problem keep the pics just don't go crying about it on here if it doesn't end well

over a year ago

Thanks but I've been doing this job a long time. I know what's ok and what's not

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Thanks but I've been doing this job a long time. I know what's ok and what's not "

Reply+quote bottom right helps us see who you're replying to.

The thing with fab is to stick with what you think is the best way of going about things. If it works great if not give it a couple of tweeks and see how that goes.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

Wanna see the snake!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Wanna see the snake! "

Don't get too excited it wasn't a trouser snake

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

I don't think your new profile picture is going to have females rushing to contact you op

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Wanna see the snake!

Don't get too excited it wasn't a trouser snake "

doh.

By *emplarWarriorMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Nothing at all mate, Its spot on

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"I don't think your new profile picture is going to have females rushing to contact you op "

over a year ago

Harsh.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Give the OP his dues at least he's taking the advice (many don't) and trying to improve his profile, the texts needs a little more personality for my liking but o realise selling yourself by text isn't always easy

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"Nothing at all mate, Its spot on"

over a year ago

"If your still in the army and are discovered on this site hen deemed to be bringing the army into disrepute you'll find yourself in hot water as my ex did, so I'd strongly advise you to remove the pics of you in your uniform "

Post new Message to Thread