FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's wrong with my profile? I send messages and they all get deleted. I know I'm not the prettiest of lads but I deserve a reply surely lol

I think my profile says how it is,open and truthful x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What's wrong with my profile? I send messages and they all get deleted. I know I'm not the prettiest of lads but I deserve a reply surely lol

I think my profile says how it is,open and truthful x"

Your profile is clear and honest and that's good, but unfortunately playing with an attached man is not for everyone. So that may hold you back, but keep trying and you might find what your looking for.

good luck

Poppy

over a year ago

Yeah think I'm getting that. Had to be truthful than make excuses wht not been on or cant meet at drop of the hat etc but thanks x

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Your open about being married and say your wife has a regular fb.

I see no problem with that but others do..

I guess it depends on what your putting in your messages and who your sending them too.

Single females get hundreds of messages so you need to stand out.

over a year ago

"Your open about being married and say your wife has a regular fb.

I see no problem with that but others do..

I guess it depends on what your putting in your messages and who your sending them too.

Single females get hundreds of messages so you need to stand out. "

Nothing cheesy. Just the norm really.

Yeah I gather there's loads of females as when we was on as a couple it was mainly her getting tell messages as she's tye better looking one

over a year ago

"What's wrong with my profile? I send messages and they all get deleted. I know I'm not the prettiest of lads but I deserve a reply surely lol

I think my profile says how it is,open and truthful x"

It is a bit too much about what you want rather than what you offer. You are, after all, here to attract other people.

over a year ago

I would totally go for a profile like yours. A married man with permission to play and who's wife plays separately is ideal for us. However there are 2 things about your profile that would prevent us pursuing you. One is the cock pics, and two is that fact you say you are new to this and don't sound confident.

over a year ago

"I would totally go for a profile like yours. A married man with permission to play and who's wife plays separately is ideal for us. However there are 2 things about your profile that would prevent us pursuing you. One is the cock pics, and two is that fact you say you are new to this and don't sound confident. "

Ya probly right. Weve not met any couples, only for socials locally but have had 3 sums and let her play alone so yeah I probably lack confidence as I've not played with another fem before

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I would totally go for a profile like yours. A married man with permission to play and who's wife plays separately is ideal for us. However there are 2 things about your profile that would prevent us pursuing you. One is the cock pics, and two is that fact you say you are new to this and don't sound confident.

Ya probly right. Weve not met any couples, only for socials locally but have had 3 sums and let her play alone so yeah I probably lack confidence as I've not played with another fem before "

I used to meet a married guy with permission, however, he contacted me off their joint profile so I knew it was all above aboard.

He was also able to stay overnight, so they might be things for you to consider and whether to include.....

over a year ago

"I would totally go for a profile like yours. A married man with permission to play and who's wife plays separately is ideal for us. However there are 2 things about your profile that would prevent us pursuing you. One is the cock pics, and two is that fact you say you are new to this and don't sound confident.

Ya probly right. Weve not met any couples, only for socials locally but have had 3 sums and let her play alone so yeah I probably lack confidence as I've not played with another fem before "

It's understandable, but try not to show it. I always think it's best not to disclose inexperience.

Post new Message to Thread