Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Hello twenty nine year old male here.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello everyone I am a twenty nine year old straight male.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi.

I'm not interesed, had a look at yur profile and you're far away. But noticed your status and wanted to say that admin probably wont notice your status so it's best to use the contact links at the botto of every page and message them.

over a year ago

"Hi.

I'm not interesed, had a look at yur profile and you're far away. But noticed your status and wanted to say that admin probably wont notice your status so it's best to use the contact links at the botto of every page and message them."

But he has amazing oral skills and can give you multiple orgasms.....how are you not tempted??!! (just for the record, those are his claims not mine )

over a year ago

"Hi.

I'm not interesed, had a look at yur profile and you're far away. But noticed your status and wanted to say that admin probably wont notice your status so it's best to use the contact links at the botto of every page and message them.

But he has amazing oral skills and can give you multiple orgasms.....how are you not tempted??!! (just for the record, those are his claims not mine )"

he's not my type.

be nice to the newbies.

over a year ago

"Hi.

But he has amazing oral skills and can give you multiple orgasms.....how are you not tempted??!! (just for the record, those are his claims not mine )

he's not my type.

be nice to the newbies. "

I'm always nice

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

If you have set your filters I don't think you need to labour the point on the narrative. Expand more on what you are looking for and can offer. Get your personality across. Oh, and pictures a few more keeping an cock shot in friends only smile maybe?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Cheers Flowercandy.

over a year ago

"Cheers Flowercandy. "

You haven't asked for advice about your profile, so I shall stay silent.

Post new Message to Thread