Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Hello all

Jump to newest

By *oveshell74 OP   Man
over a year ago

ealing

Hi,

New guy from Ealing here. I've just joined this site and have enjoyed talking to those of you I've met online so far. I'm still looking for my first (social) meet up. Obviously with the lack of verifications and being new I'm struggling a bit to stand out from the time-wasters and get in with the regulars. It would be much better to join as a couple but alas I've yet to meet someone seriously interested in swinging of any kind (I know - not looking in the right places). I've also never been to a club and would love for someone to introduce me.

Please get in touch and say hello. I'm looking for friends as well as lovers.

Stephen

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You dont have to go as a couple to a social event ie one held in a local pub, but they are a good place to get yourself noticed. And dont worry about not having verifications, some people dont mind, besides if you go to a social event, you might be lucky enough to meet some people that will do it for you

Welcome to Fab

By *oveshell74 OP   Man
over a year ago

ealing

Hi Kitten. Nice to meet you.

I haven't noticed any social events near me other than in the clubs so far but that would be great. Probably because I live quite close to abfabs, which sounds like a good place. Still if anyone spots a pub meet or wants to make a new one please let me know.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep an eye on the Meets and Events tab at the top of the page, any socials will be advertised on there

By *oveshell74 OP   Man
over a year ago

ealing

I still haven't seen any socials listed that aren't in swingers clubs.

Its a little daunting for a newbie to go to a club for the first time (ignoring the price tag for a minute).

I wonder if everyone has got sick of time-wasters and spent most of their time at clubs instead of trying to organise anything outside these days.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

London has its own forum on here that's littered with socials. Also, there's a UK forum and a meet forum. Why not try posting in those yourself and see what comes up?

Sometimes people organising socials are a little discreet so not to get over-run, so you just have to keep looking.

Post new Message to Thread