Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

My profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just want to know if there is anything I should change on my profile any feed back would be great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try to meet men, your profile will work better

over a year ago

"Try to meet men, your profile will work better "

He's right you know

over a year ago

You know that message subject line business? How often is that working for you?

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

The biggest part of your profile is mostly about how its polite to reply to messages. Well that depends on who your messaging if the lady had not message filters set she could receive 100+ messages a day and if the same lady isn't a site supporter she's only able to send 100 messages a day so if she's already had more than 100 that day its mathematically impossible to reply to everyone, then the next day the same happens and they begin stack up. I only recently discovered this when my site supporter status ran out and I couldn't afford to upgrade again till pay day. For some they don't spend much time online and replying to many messages a day simply takes up too much time, so it's easier to just focus on the people you're interested in, so factor in the above and please don't just assume she's being impolite

Do you read profile before messaging? If That persons gone to great effort to write a detailed profile surely it's polite to read it and see if you match their requirements before messaging, as that area of politeness from "polite" single males is severely lacking.

The last part about only liking rough sex is fine, however even the women that like rough sex and are submissive like myself want stimulating in other ways and a guy that can offer more than just a rough fuck. Also what do you do to help the lady you're meeting through sub drop after all the rough play? Do you even know what sub drop is? Most me gray wannabes don't have a clue and that's why many women avaoid them

Finally if your privacy settings aren't set to exclude you from external search engines it's probably best not to have personal details like kik and snapchat adds on your profile for public view

over a year ago

I struggled to get past the pictures

You don't need to put in the text your from Telford it says it at the top of your profile so take that out, other wise search the forums for profile advice there is some really good advice on those threads

over a year ago

"Try to meet men, your profile will work better "

I removed all of my filters once to see what would happen......the number of guys viewing my profile soared through the roof!!!!

over a year ago

I've just made it plan and simple had a couple messages saying its to much and I don't know what to fix lol

over a year ago

"I've just made it plan and simple had a couple messages saying its to much and I don't know what to fix lol"

You are 27 years old. Surely you have an idea of how to attract women?

Read your own profile. Is it attractive? Does it give people an idea of your personality? Does it distinguish you from the thousands of other males here?

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I didn't see it before, but your profile now is bad!

The pictures are ok, but the text is terrible.

It doesn't tell me anything at all about you and it is dull.

over a year ago

That's the thing tho I don't know what I'm better putting in my profile and I can attract woman in person I can talk and it's easy but on here it's harder as so many guys are stupid and just send woman 100s of messages so it's harder to stand out from the crowd I have my face pictures up and only one cock picture but what information do woman or couples want to know give me some ideas so I can add it to my profile.

over a year ago

Your turn ons/off

Fantasies

What your good at

Your personality

What your looking for with a woman/couples

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Your turn ons/off

Fantasies

What your good at

Your personality

What your looking for with a woman/couples "

All of the above but avoid the cheesey lines like "I don't bite unless asked"

over a year ago

"That's the thing tho I don't know what I'm better putting in my profile and I can attract woman in person I can talk and it's easy but on here it's harder as so many guys are stupid and just send woman 100s of messages so it's harder to stand out from the crowd I have my face pictures up and only one cock picture but what information do woman or couples want to know give me some ideas so I can add it to my profile."

Read some profiles. Which ones do you think are good? Why?

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Well so much for all that advice we gave

over a year ago

"Try to meet men, your profile will work better

I removed all of my filters once to see what would happen......the number of guys viewing my profile soared through the roof!!!! "

Most of my views and fabs are from men...

Bloody men!

Post new Message to Thread