Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

looking for first threesome with lady

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi looking for our first threesome. Hopefully 5th August if you would like to help Bored Squad and I fulfill this fantasy please get in touch xxx if you can accommodate even better xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi looking for our first threesome. Hopefully 5th August if you would like to help Bored Squad and I fulfill this fantasy please get in touch xxx if you can accommodate even better xxxx"

Id set up a couples profile with pics of you both of you, single women are outnumbered 70-1 on most dating/swinging sites theyre hard enough to attract with a singles profile and no pics of him you have no chance

Good luck hope you find what your after

over a year ago

Thankyou xxx

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

Just report!

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

"Hi looking for our first threesome. Hopefully 5th August if you would like to help Bored Squad and I fulfill this fantasy please get in touch xxx if you can accommodate even better xxxx

Id set up a couples profile with pics of you both of you, single women are outnumbered 70-1 on most dating/swinging sites theyre hard enough to attract with a singles profile and no pics of him you have no chance

Good luck hope you find what your after "

Agreed, although your partner and yourself maybe genuine having a single female profile alone when you're a couple is going to put some people off when there's no details about the other party, when meeting a couple most people want some information on a profile about both parties they'll potentially be playing with

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

Bet theres not even a fem at all just a nother bloke getting around the filters grrrr

over a year ago

Join the queue you might be in for a long wait

over a year ago

Thanks for advice x

over a year ago

Yes there is check my profile and its been verified

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Just report!"

Reported for what?

It's two individual fab profiles that want to come together as a one off to fulfil a shared fantasy

That being said do agree that id be more inclined to respond to this from a couples profile that have pics of both people viewable on it

over a year ago

If I was looking for a m/f couple to play with, I would try and choose a married couple who had been swinging for a while and who had met other bifems before with positive verifications ..,

I definitely wouldn't meet fuck buddies where not a tried and tested dynamic

over a year ago

"Just report!

Reported for what?

It's two individual fab profiles that want to come together as a one off to fulfil a shared fantasy

That being said do agree that id be more inclined to respond to this from a couples profile that have pics of both people viewable on it "

thank you for the advice and your right xxx

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"If I was looking for a m/f couple to play with, I would try and choose a married couple who had been swinging for a while and who had met other bifems before with positive verifications ..,

I definitely wouldn't meet fuck buddies where not a tried and tested dynamic "

I'm in a fb couple and we have some awesome meets, I'm not always sure why couples are put off because we're not married!

Post new Message to Thread