Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Not sure what im doing wrong

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, im not quite sure what im doing wrong. Since rejoining the website ive had no luck on here. Im a genuine single guy and im only honest when i message people. I never expect anything from anyone. I have written my profile honestly and have put a recent picture of myself. My conclusion is im either not to peoples taste or im doing something wrong....can anyone help.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

Friends only pics for a start. Im sure the rest will tell shortly

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all, im not quite sure what im doing wrong. Since rejoining the website ive had no luck on here. Im a genuine single guy and im only honest when i message people. I never expect anything from anyone. I have written my profile honestly and have put a recent picture of myself. My conclusion is im either not to peoples taste or im doing something wrong....can anyone help. "

Have you met anyone with poor hygiene? Why do you mention it?

And no public pictures? That is an instant no.

(We wouldn't anyway as you have facial hair but that is just a personal preference).

over a year ago

"Hi all, im not quite sure what im doing wrong. Since rejoining the website ive had no luck on here. Im a genuine single guy and im only honest when i message people. I never expect anything from anyone. I have written my profile honestly and have put a recent picture of myself. My conclusion is im either not to peoples taste or im doing something wrong....can anyone help. "

People won't ask for your photos, if they are not public, people won't bother. Same applies to asking you something, they won't. It's your job to put it in your profile and sell yourself. Which, at this time, you're not doing.

Poppy

over a year ago

Says you can't accommodate which is fair enough but people will assume it's because you're attached ...you really need to explain why you can't and what you're willing to do about it

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

2 meets in 7 weeks

I'd say well done, you're doing great lol

over a year ago

Your profile doesn't entirely make sense. There are a hell of a lot of typos for starters. Your profile is your chance to impress, so at the very least read what write before posting. Also nobody likes timewasters, but I doubt saying that will put the timewasters off.

And I didn't really understand what you were on about, not being able to accommodate due to having your child with you half the time. Can you not accommodate when you child goes to the mother? Stating how hard it is due to being a parent would put us off meeting someone, even though we are parents ourselves. We would not want to meet someone who finds it hard.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you for all the feed back. I have deleted what i had previously written and will be starting again taking into account the feedback o had received. X

Post new Message to Thread