Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Sexy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone I thought I would try this out as looking to skip the social stuff as I don't have social skills, anyone interested?

I Would love to sell myself better but it's tough for me not having the confidence and charm to succeed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you don't mind me asking, if you are shy and find social situations awkward, how will you meet and fuck a total stranger?

over a year ago

Arrange a meet and hopefully they will start the ball rolling

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Hi everyone I thought I would try this out as looking to skip the social stuff as I don't have social skills, anyone interested?

I Would love to sell myself better but it's tough for me not having the confidence and charm to succeed. "

May we ask, are you on here because you find it difficult in your vanilla life to meet people?

over a year ago

"Arrange a meet and hopefully they will start the ball rolling "

So you're confident enough to meet a total stranger and perform the most intimate of acts together but can't meet for a drink because you're a bit shy and awkward in the company of new people?? Hmmm, good luck my lovely.

over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

Hi I'm wondering what tips you guys have to making your profile more interesting ?

over a year ago

I can meet people for a cuppa and I have done that with a couple from fab and as I was not very sociable they made their excuses and left after the coffee.

over a year ago

"Hi I'm wondering what tips you guys have to making your profile more interesting ? "

Try writing something, you know, words and sentences!!

over a year ago

"Hi I'm wondering what tips you guys have to making your profile more interesting ? "

I'm different from the norm, I do have positives but this negative means I'm seen as avoidable

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Maybe you should try to tell everyone some of your positive things.

Do you not get much sex in your everyday life and you are hoping to get more here?

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP maybe you should try to build your confidence and social skills first. Fab can be tough for the most outgoing and confident men, for you it could be even harder and knock you back further than you are already.

I don't want to be too blunt but I will not fuck someone I cant hold a conversation with. Just because its no strings sex doesn't mean its only sex and no talking.

over a year ago

"Maybe you should try to tell everyone some of your positive things.

Do you not get much sex in your everyday life and you are hoping to get more here?"

I've been single for over a year now so I'm not getting anything apart from loneliness.

over a year ago

"OP maybe you should try to build your confidence and social skills first. Fab can be tough for the most outgoing and confident men, for you it could be even harder and knock you back further than you are already.

I don't want to be too blunt but I will not fuck someone I cant hold a conversation with. Just because its no strings sex doesn't mean its only sex and no talking."

It will take a couple of months to get to a comfortable stage for me

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Gain your confidance matey and dont become a net nerd thinking fab or the internet is the answer.. if you are not confidant or even sociable over a coffee taking it to the bedroom will be more un likely.

Wish you well

over a year ago

Best advice I can give:

Delete profile. Set up a new one with new pics and new wording. Forget you ever made this daft thread.

over a year ago

Yep it's not easy swinging through the trees lol you can bump in to some strange things on the journey ....

over a year ago

"Hi I'm wondering what tips you guys have to making your profile more interesting ?

Try writing something, you know, words and sentences!! "

sorry but pmsl

Post new Message to Thread