Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

cd for fun

Jump to newest

By *djay OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

West Midlands

hi am new to crossdressing, from the west midlands and looking for other tvs/cds who can accom and want some fun? would also try bi couples too, dressed or not i have no preference, msg me if interested x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

how did you start get into cross dressing? im already into buying dirty knickers and taking pics of myself in my gf's knickers (she doesnt know)

but i wanna try more

any recommendations?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"how did you start get into cross dressing? im already into buying dirty knickers and taking pics of myself in my gf's knickers (she doesnt know)

but i wanna try more

any recommendations?"

Aw thats nice - she'd be really chuffed if she knew about that and the fact that you're on a swingers web site as a single guy - you must have a lot of respect for her. Z

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"how did you start get into cross dressing? im already into buying dirty knickers and taking pics of myself in my gf's knickers (she doesnt know)

but i wanna try more

any recommendations?

Aw thats nice - she'd be really chuffed if she knew about that and the fact that you're on a swingers web site as a single guy - you must have a lot of respect for her. Z"

Id be more pissed off he was stretching my knickers

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

There is a shop in handsworth that sells all stuff for transvestites, its a personal service shop and they will make you up if you wish they sell chicken fillets good quality wigs and all sorts. Think you have to book an appointment first

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

but i wanna try more

any recommendations?

Aw thats nice - she'd be really chuffed if she knew about that and the fact that you're on a swingers web site as a single guy - you must have a lot of respect for her. Z

Id be more pissed off he was stretching my knickers "

I could deal with the stretching of the knickers - it would be the shagging behind my back that may just tick me off a tad! Z

over a year ago

but i wanna try more

any recommendations?

I could deal with the stretching of the knickers - it would be the shagging behind my back that may just tick me off a tad! Z"

@ Zoe: thought the same thing!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

but i wanna try more

any recommendations?

I could deal with the stretching of the knickers - it would be the shagging behind my back that may just tick me off a tad! Z

@ Zoe: thought the same thing! "

Great minds think alike! Sometimes, I read something and I just can't believe my eyes! It's all part of life's rich tapestry! Z

Post new Message to Thread