Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Help or advice please

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello one and all

I've been on this site for bout a month now but no one seems to be interested in me. Is there something wrong with my profile ? If so please advise me where I'm going wrong as I'm new to this scene. Thank you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

5 weeks is no time - so many men compared to women on here that it takes most people a while before they meet.

If you do a forum search for profile advice threads there's loads of good advice on them!

Good luck my friend

over a year ago

"Hello one and all

I've been on this site for bout a month now but no one seems to be interested in me. Is there something wrong with my profile ? If so please advise me where I'm going wrong as I'm new to this scene. Thank you."

You thought this was Instashag then

over a year ago

Thanks Dan

over a year ago

"Hello one and all

I've been on this site for bout a month now but no one seems to be interested in me. Is there something wrong with my profile ? If so please advise me where I'm going wrong as I'm new to this scene. Thank you."

Location could be a factor, you're in the middle of nowhere really. Plus you can't accommodate which automatically means you MUST be cheating on your wife (a big Fabby no-no!). Oh and you boast about certain skills, I know what you're thinking was there. If you sell your good points, you'll surely get interest, right? But the women of Fab just see that as being arrogant or egotistical.

Hope this helps...

By *eeeee7Woman
over a year ago

over yonder

"Hello one and all

I've been on this site for bout a month now but no one seems to be interested in me. Is there something wrong with my profile ? If so please advise me where I'm going wrong as I'm new to this scene. Thank you.

You thought this was Instashag then "

he asked for advice, not ignorant comments

over a year ago

Thanks but profile states I'm separated so I'm not cheating but thanks for ur comments

over a year ago

"Thanks but profile states I'm separated so I'm not cheating but thanks for ur comments"

Now you've mentioned it, I see it. And that's the point... Most won't read the profile after seeing cannot accommodate on a single male profile. The ones that do read it will assume you're lying.

By *ris1605Man
over a year ago

manchester

be pationt,and particapate in the forums & chatrooms that way people get to know you,

ladys & couples get hundreds of messages a day so dont get dishartend as there are some amazingly genuine people on this site, Good luck mate

over a year ago

"be pationt,and particapate in the forums & chatrooms that way people get to know you,

ladys & couples get hundreds of messages a day so dont get dishartend as there are some amazingly genuine people on this site, Good luck mate"

Thanks for that advice tris - I appreciate it

Post new Message to Thread