Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Help us - Our Couples profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there any any Females looking for a couple that would mind looking at our profile and advice to make it more appealing, thanks in advance A&L

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Its confusing. It's not clear what your actually looking for.

Your not looking to swing but looking for couples and fems...but girl on girl is ok??

I think you will find a number of fems won't meet couples just for girl on girl..

Maybe try a club.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Are there any any Females looking for a couple that would mind looking at our profile and advice to make it more appealing, thanks in advance A&L"

Setting out clearly what you are looking for is important, you say couples with rules but don't state what those rules are.

I assume (from our many years here, not so clear on the profile) that you are looking for girl on girl only no male involvement aside from watching? But I could be wrong. But if that is the case just state it very clearly, there are lots of couples into that, and some single women are ok with that too. Say a bit more about yourselves and post more pics of Mr too would be my advice, even if he is just watching people want to see who will be there at the meet

Px

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you both for taking the time to reply, I guess having such specific requirements doesn't help us, but will rethink the profile A&L x

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Hi.

Im looking to meet fem ,or couple with bi fem to play only with the fem.

I'm confused by the wording of your profile, especially the bit in and half out of brackets.

May be easier to just say it as it is.

Good luck x

Post new Message to Thread