Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Newbie help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good evening all, I am very new to all of this and really want to get started, I have been to an event at liberty E about a month ago and loved it.

But being online I have had no intrest or no replys from messages sent, can I have some advice on my profile and how best to chat to someone ?

Much appreciated

B

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Good evening all, I am very new to all of this and really want to get started, I have been to an event at liberty E about a month ago and loved it.

But being online I have had no intrest or no replys from messages sent, can I have some advice on my profile and how best to chat to someone ?

Much appreciated

B"

Mystery really does not work here.

By *uv2bseenCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Having seen a lot of posts like this we will try and give our opinion.

Your profile doesn't say very much. Guys like to say 'ask if you want to know more' but most people won't bother simply because there are so many of you single guys on here.

Your best bet would be laying your stall out with a full and clear profile.

Among other things, rightly or wrongly, you need to explain around not being able to accommodate.

Also, four cock photos??

Most people on here will know what a cock looks like, and one clear photo of yours should be ample.

But like we said, only our opinion!

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally I would do a forum search for profile advice, but try to remember women out number men on here so you need to be patient

Post new Message to Thread