Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

One Hundred "hi's" a day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do soo many guys send a one word message ... such as "Hi" and then want a response..... Sorry I cant possibly reply to a 100 or more "hi'" a day.

I have written a complete profile so those gents who are interested in meeting make can then read it and hopefully send me a message....

Im more into meeting than chatting online.... so if u just want a chat then Im sure some other ladies are into that.... good luck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilversunMan
over a year ago

Cumbernauld

Hi

over a year ago

clever man xxxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You may have heard this one before. You spent time writing your 1 profile. But as your unable to answer 100+ messages in reply some people could say they refuse to write 100+ messages of similar length to your profile, just to be continually ignored.

Hi, seems like something I'd say to a girl/woman I fancied in a bar. Hopefully she's flattered enough to to smile and say hi back to show interest. If she'd just turned away and ignored me I'd accept it.

But that's my thought, just as you might think otherwise.

over a year ago

I dont expect anybody to write a reply or message similar length to my profile as that would make it difficult for me to read all the messages.

My point is.... sending an "Hi" alone does not get u noticed... it shows that you are not really keen to meet me etc...

after all if a gent is interested in me then its a NOT A BIG ASK to expect him to read my profile and say a little more to get my attention....

After all I have some nice pics of me on my profile and I know what u guys are like for pics...

By *ilversunMan
over a year ago

Cumbernauld

Someone had to do it

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

block single men and do your own contacting, will stop the 100 'hi' messages a day you're getting. A much more efficient and effective way to work in here

over a year ago

thank you sweetie for your advice .....

over a year ago

"You may have heard this one before. You spent time writing your 1 profile. But as your unable to answer 100+ messages in reply some people could say they refuse to write 100+ messages of similar length to your profile, just to be continually ignored.

Hi, seems like something I'd say to a girl/woman I fancied in a bar. Hopefully she's flattered enough to to smile and say hi back to show interest. If she'd just turned away and ignored me I'd accept it.

But that's my thought, just as you might think otherwise. "

well said!

over a year ago

"block single men and do your own contacting, will stop the 100 'hi' messages a day you're getting. A much more efficient and effective way to work in here "

Good advice. women are, and will be overcome with mail.

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

Dont mean to be rude' but your profile is way way to big to read no guy would read that so i think they just chance it and message' hi instead x

By *teve_S65Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

I've sent you a couple of nice messages and i dint get a reply either lol

over a year ago

"block single men and do your own contacting, will stop the 100 'hi' messages a day you're getting. A much more efficient and effective way to work in here "

But if all women blocked single men then nobody would message anybody....

over a year ago

"Dont mean to be rude' but your profile is way way to big to read no guy would read that so i think they just chance it and message' hi instead x"

I dissagree.... my tits are way too big so it's only fair my profile should be bigger than average....

over a year ago

It all starts with a hello

over a year ago

"It all starts with a hello "

well good luck with that.....

over a year ago

"It all starts with a hello

well good luck with that..... "

I say . Hey up . At least it's different

over a year ago

As Steve said, I've messaged you also on numerous occasions, with a nice text introducing myself, saying that I want to meet you, and attaching pictures, and mostly the mesages don't even get read, lat alone replied to!!

over a year ago

"As Steve said, I've messaged you also on numerous occasions, with a nice text introducing myself, saying that I want to meet you, and attaching pictures, and mostly the mesages don't even get read, lat alone replied to!!"

Maybe if you would have bothered to read the OP's profile to check if you meet her preferences you could have saved your time. She is after straight men.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"As Steve said, I've messaged you also on numerous occasions, with a nice text introducing myself, saying that I want to meet you, and attaching pictures, and mostly the mesages don't even get read, lat alone replied to!!"
Why would you continue to send numerous messages - no reply means no thanks

over a year ago

"As Steve said, I've messaged you also on numerous occasions, with a nice text introducing myself, saying that I want to meet you, and attaching pictures, and mostly the mesages don't even get read, lat alone replied to!!

Maybe if you would have bothered to read the OP's profile to check if you meet her preferences you could have saved your time. She is after straight men. "

I agree with u sweetie...... and thank you xxxx

By *teve_S65Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"As Steve said, I've messaged you also on numerous occasions, with a nice text introducing myself, saying that I want to meet you, and attaching pictures, and mostly the mesages don't even get read, lat alone replied to!!

Maybe if you would have bothered to read the OP's profile to check if you meet her preferences you could have saved your time. She is after straight men. "

Hi Vikki

I read it im straight in the age bracket and local.

Maybe i missed something ??

over a year ago

"Why do soo many guys send a one word message ... such as "Hi" and then want a response..... Sorry I cant possibly reply to a 100 or more "hi'" a day.

I have written a complete profile so those gents who are interested in meeting make can then read it and hopefully send me a message....

Im more into meeting than chatting online.... so if u just want a chat then Im sure some other ladies are into that.... good luck "

Change your pictures that reduces messages

over a year ago

Maybe if you would have bothered to read the OP's profile to check if you meet her preferences you could have saved your time. She is after straight men.

Hi Vikki

I read it im straight in the age bracket and local.

Maybe i missed something ??"

Maybe she just wasn't attracted to you? After all fitting the criteria doesn't mean you are wholly for her does it

over a year ago

That's the kicker site this and most online dating style sites though. Women get the bulk of the traffic towards them and unfortunately the swarm of half-arsed chancers drowns out the decent attempts at initiating contact.

You can't get frustrated with the women who simply have no time to wade through overflowing inboxes.

You just have to take your shots and see.

And handle that sense of disappointment when you try and get a "read/deleted" status on your message.

over a year ago

Having just read the op's profile, I can only assume the reason that the guys moaning they meet the criteria but never got a reply didn't send a message that grabbed her attention. That's not getting at them, just an observation.

I didn't find the profile overlong , found it quite interesting, giving a good idea of what the op likes and what she is looking for.

If I was local to her, I would certainly message and if it was deleted, take it as a 'thanks but no thanks'.

Op, your profile gives someone a lot of information and plenty to write in a message, so why you are only getting 'hi' messages, I don't know. Other than laziness on the part of those messaging!

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Louise, I'm jealous.

We only get about 50 "Hi"s a day!

Janet xxxxxx

over a year ago

It's hard on here for blokes. I'm not condoning the "hi" , because that's just somebody sending 100 "hi's" out fishing for a response off anybody. But at the other end of the scale, it's frustrating when you write long messages to women and they either never read or read and don't reply. You start to lose interest in being creative.

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

If a guy " can't be bothered" to read a well written, thoughtful profile then why on earth should we be bothered to reply to them?

Laziness is not sexy.

over a year ago

i am starting to give up on this site...i send nice messages, not too long. not asking to meet now, not asking for sex straight away...no rush happy to chat. and all get deleted. no wonder guys only put "hi" most of the women here do not want sex with single guys. this is my thoughts

By *elkinMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Spot on flash3040

By *urious and newMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Having been on here as part of a couple and now as a single male it's very different on the messaging front.

As a single you have to remember it is a swinging site which is about couples swapping. Unless they specifically request single males. But if they do the flood gates open and they get bombarded with messages.

But from the single male point of view it's very hard as there ladies on here take their time and select what they desire and want. I agree with what some are saying about the messages but you'd say more than hi in a pub. You turn the banter on and try and charm your way to a conversation. Not impossible just needs work. ( keeps trying lol)

over a year ago

"Having just read the op's profile, I can only assume the reason that the guys moaning they meet the criteria but never got a reply didn't send a message that grabbed her attention. That's not getting at them, just an observation.

I didn't find the profile overlong , found it quite interesting, giving a good idea of what the op likes and what she is looking for.

If I was local to her, I would certainly message and if it was deleted, take it as a 'thanks but no thanks'.

Op, your profile gives someone a lot of information and plenty to write in a message, so why you are only getting 'hi' messages, I don't know. Other than laziness on the part of those messaging!"

thank you sweetie..... well thats why I tried to write a detailed profile so only the gents who are genuine interested in me contact me.... it seems some dont read any profile or just want to chat to anything....

Im on here for real meets with my type of gent.....

over a year ago

"If a guy " can't be bothered" to read a well written, thoughtful profile then why on earth should we be bothered to reply to them?

Laziness is not sexy. "

spot on sweetheart xxxx Im sure all of us ladies are worth trhe effort

over a year ago

"Louise, I'm jealous.

We only get about 50 "Hi"s a day!

Janet xxxxxx"

Hi....

do u want to start responding to mine xxxx

By *isalashes888400Couple
over a year ago

ennis

and wat about the guys who write long winded msgs?lol is there success rate better then the HI msgs lol.i know if i opened a first time mail and it was 700 words,id leg itthe HI msgs are an ok ice breaker.in every day life HELLO is the starting point of any conversation.maybe sumwher in betweeh hi and short off the bible lol.and i can imagine it is demoralising for the men who do put effort in msgs and they dont get a reply or worse not even read.that wud break anyones spirit

over a year ago

"and wat about the guys who write long winded msgs?lol is there success rate better then the HI msgs lol.i know if i opened a first time mail and it was 700 words,id leg itthe HI msgs are an ok ice breaker.in every day life HELLO is the starting point of any conversation.maybe sumwher in betweeh hi and short off the bible lol.and i can imagine it is demoralising for the men who do put effort in msgs and they dont get a reply or worse not even read.that wud break anyones spirit"

I think you are missing the point ... the point is quite simple. How can I decide on which chap is worth considering with just a "Hi"

Im busy and have a nice well thought out profile so if a chap is seriously interested in meeting me and what Im looking for..... he should have read my profile before contacting me and if he did he would not send just a "Hi" ....

over a year ago

hi..... please read my profile for tips how to respond to my profile...xxx

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"Why do soo many guys send a one word message ... such as "Hi" and then want a response..... Sorry I cant possibly reply to a 100 or more "hi'" a day.

Im more into meeting than chatting online.... so if u just want a chat then Im sure some other ladies are into that.... good luck "

It's not just guys. I've had messages like "face pics?" and "free?" off couples

By *hiterabbit69Man
over a year ago

Romford

Well written? Did you read it? It was a horrid mess.

By *hiterabbit69Man
over a year ago

Romford

[Removed by poster at 17/07/16 04:26:03]

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

You have an excellent well written detailed profile which clearly specifies all you requirements .

One if this is that the message must be interesting in order to catch your attenttion and you even state that you do not want messages that just state hi.

Maybe fab should develop some sort of software that blocks messages of less than fifteen lines .

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Fifteen lined messages ..... jesus ... better start advertising for a PA ...

Lol

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"and wat about the guys who write long winded msgs?lol is there success rate better then the HI msgs lol.i know if i opened a first time mail and it was 700 words,id leg itthe HI msgs are an ok ice breaker.in every day life HELLO is the starting point of any conversation.maybe sumwher in betweeh hi and short off the bible lol.and i can imagine it is demoralising for the men who do put effort in msgs and they dont get a reply or worse not even read.that wud break anyones spirit

I think you are missing the point ... the point is quite simple. How can I decide on which chap is worth considering with just a "Hi"

Im busy and have a nice well thought out profile so if a chap is seriously interested in meeting me and what Im looking for..... he should have read my profile before contacting me and if he did he would not send just a "Hi" ....

"

If they are too lazy to read a profile , they are probably no good in bed either .

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Well written? Did you read it? It was a horrid mess.

"

It looks well written to me and the lady clearly specifies her requirements .

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"i am starting to give up on this site...i send nice messages, not too long. not asking to meet now, not asking for sex straight away...no rush happy to chat. and all get deleted. no wonder guys only put "hi" most of the women here do not want sex with single guys. this is my thoughts "

I noticed when looking at your profile it says you've been here 3 weeks. Sorry but if you're already giving up well...!

Another thing that strikes me when I views mens profiles is how little they smile. Why is that ?

over a year ago

Well i am getting used to it..not sure what to write...what to expect..trial and error. I am still here and still trying. Updated my profile and will try and smile in new photos. But this is me smiling lol

over a year ago

We don't get any mails so a mail saying hi would be unusual

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

It should start with how would you like your pussy licked lol mwah very sexy woman x

over a year ago

"Dont mean to be rude' but your profile is way way to big to read no guy would read that so i think they just chance it and message' hi instead x"

Very good point.!!

over a year ago

As I've said before. It's a women's world on here.!! I think the aspect is also that if your attractive and popular, it comes down to getting overwhelmed with messages and this leads to getting a larger head then breasts.!! Sad fact guys. The ladies can pick and choose.

over a year ago

"We don't get any mails so a mail saying hi would be unusual "

You've done it now. Your gonna get hundreds if not thousands of Hi's!!!

over a year ago

Thank fuck I've never joined the rat race messaging women for a meet

over a year ago

Know what you mean I'm bored of hi how are you xx

over a year ago

A guy could spend half an hour per night sending approxamately 50 one-line cut-and-paste messages per night. Maybe after a few weeks or even a few months (or even longer) of playing this numbers game, he might get lucky. But with all the hundreds of messages he has sent, will in the interested lady be his choice? Also has he missed out on a lady more to his taste because his message got deleted because the message and profile is much the same as everybody else's. Alternatively, this man could spend the same half an hour per night, carefully choosing a profile that he is a good match to, and compiling a well thought out email. Again fast forward a few weeks or months, and he has gets one reply from one of these messages. But the advantage of the second approach is that the reply will be from a lady of his choice.

For men who are in doubt about the second approach, I know for a fact that every single meet we have ever had, is because those men took the time to write a personalised message. And we have deleted every single 'hi, how are you?' message that we have ever received. There is no way that we will randomly pick a man as though it is a lucky dip. But that is how it is on Fab - most male profiles are much the same. Same short boring sentence stating that they are looking for fun, same boring gallery of cock pics, and same uninformative 'hi, how are you'. How the hell are couples and women supposed to choose a man? Pick randomly? Or choose someone who does have something to say.

over a year ago

"A guy could spend half an hour per night sending approxamately 50 one-line cut-and-paste messages per night. Maybe after a few weeks or even a few months (or even longer) of playing this numbers game, he might get lucky. But with all the hundreds of messages he has sent, will in the interested lady be his choice? Also has he missed out on a lady more to his taste because his message got deleted because the message and profile is much the same as everybody else's. Alternatively, this man could spend the same half an hour per night, carefully choosing a profile that he is a good match to, and compiling a well thought out email. Again fast forward a few weeks or months, and he has gets one reply from one of these messages. But the advantage of the second approach is that the reply will be from a lady of his choice.

For men who are in doubt about the second approach, I know for a fact that every single meet we have ever had, is because those men took the time to write a personalised message. And we have deleted every single 'hi, how are you?' message that we have ever received. There is no way that we will randomly pick a man as though it is a lucky dip. But that is how it is on Fab - most male profiles are much the same. Same short boring sentence stating that they are looking for fun, same boring gallery of cock pics, and same uninformative 'hi, how are you'. How the hell are couples and women supposed to choose a man? Pick randomly? Or choose someone who does have something to say."

you are spot on.... exactly my point..... thank you xxxx

over a year ago

I don't get any even wen I show pics

over a year ago

"It's hard on here for blokes. I'm not condoning the "hi" , because that's just somebody sending 100 "hi's" out fishing for a response off anybody. But at the other end of the scale, it's frustrating when you write long messages to women and they either never read or read and don't reply. You start to lose interest in being creative. "

This

over a year ago

There is a thing on Fab called a wink. However it gets ignored. The thinking behind winking is that it's an ultra quick way of showing interest. It should go like this...

Man sees profile. Man likes profile. Man sends wink.

Woman sees wink. Woman likes look of man. Woman returns wink. (Or woman no like look of man. Woman block. Woman get no hassle from man after.)

Man sees returned wink. Man then writes out a nice long well-thought out and personalised message because they actually don't feel like they are wasting their time. Then a few messages are exchanged. Then phone numbers are exchanged. Then social. Then fun. Fucking simple.

The wink on here is a way of crudely emulating body language in the cyber domain. Just as in a pub or club you would gauge someone's body language and then decide whether or not to try speaking to them. On here you wink. Except it doesn't fucking work. But that's just my opinion...

over a year ago

"There is a thing on Fab called a wink. However it gets ignored. The thinking behind winking is that it's an ultra quick way of showing interest. It should go like this...

Woman sees wink. Woman likes look of man. Woman returns wink. (Or woman no like look of man. Woman block. Woman get no hassle from man after.)

Man sees returned wink. Man then writes out a nice long well-thought out and personalised message because they actually don't feel like they are wasting their time. Then a few messages are exchanged. Then phone numbers are exchanged. Then social. Then fun. Fucking simple.

The wink on here is a way of crudely emulating body language in the cyber domain. Just as in a pub or club you would gauge someone's body language and then decide whether or not to try speaking to them. On here you wink. Except it doesn't fucking work. But that's just my opinion..."

I like it....... but like you said: it doesnt work

over a year ago

"

I like it....... but like you said: it doesnt work "

It would do if people allowed it to. It would work even better if you couldn't message until your wink was accepted. But then it would be accused of being Tinder...

over a year ago

I rarely message first anymore as a lot of time you realise you waste time and do not got any response - (I like to think they just missed my mssg) :p

And so now I wait to be picked and messaged and see what happens

PS - I never just say "Hi" either : )

over a year ago

"

I like it....... but like you said: it doesnt work

It would do if people allowed it to. It would work even better if you couldn't message until your wink was accepted. But then it would be accused of being Tinder..."

seriously...... maybe u should contact faBSWINGERS WITH YOUR IDEAS...

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

The shotgun approach.

It probably works once or twice and they get a response. But whether it leads anywhere who knows?

over a year ago

Tbh i prefer a couple of lines with a face picture.

If they send me a hi with a nice picture then i reply hi back.

But i feel sorry when they write an essay and I'm not attracted to them, i have replied back but not had good responses returned so I've got to the point where i delete sorry guys

I know how a guy feels as I'm on a dating site and get nothing as the ratio is the other way round. Theres a button thats a wink that i use and most guys get annoyed with that lol I'm affraid I've given up on dating sites because of this

And I'm sorry OP but i tried reading your profile and its too long for me

over a year ago

"

seriously...... maybe u should contact faBSWINGERS WITH YOUR IDEAS... "

It's already been said before that the admins will not change anything on here...

over a year ago

"

seriously...... maybe u should contact faBSWINGERS WITH YOUR IDEAS...

It's already been said before that the admins will not change anything on here..."

we all have to change.... move with times or we become dinosaurs.... it is called evolving I think... xxx

over a year ago

"There is a thing on Fab called a wink. However it gets ignored. The thinking behind winking is that it's an ultra quick way of showing interest. It should go like this...

The wink on here is a way of crudely emulating body language in the cyber domain. Just as in a pub or club you would gauge someone's body language and then decide whether or not to try speaking to them. On here you wink. Except it doesn't fucking work. But that's just my opinion..."

spot on....

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Hi

over a year ago

It just goes to show how desperate for attention some people are this women is clearly fit as fuck but judging by her profile

1.she knows is

2. She clearly thinks she is better than everyone and

3. Her attitude towards people in general stinks

and you guys say its well written and interesting.... Oh dear

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

Hello Gorgeous,

See I'm a little more sophisticated lets see if I get a response.

over a year ago

"It just goes to show how desperate for attention some people are this women is clearly fit as fuck but judging by her profile

1.she knows is

and you guys say its well written and interesting.... Oh dear "

wow I love your response but sorry .... you do not know me and frankly Im glad you are not my friend. have a good day xxxx

By *ina SparxTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

100 hi's a day..... I am so with you on this subject!

It drives me nuts.

I actually think its quite ignorant of the guys to expect a response

By *icenick1966Man
over a year ago

clowne

I know how you feel. I get the same.

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"It just goes to show how desperate for attention some people are this women is clearly fit as fuck but judging by her profile

1.she knows is

and you guys say its well written and interesting.... Oh dear "

By *ris1605Man
over a year ago

manchester

I get this off guys and I usally just delete it if the guy has no profile picks but Id be fine if a lady just put "hi".

But as a guy I always try to at least write a few sentances but because of the amount of messages I have to send I occasionly get frustrated as we all do with this site so am occasionly guilty of just sending a hi.

over a year ago

This thread is very clear in that people get confused on the lines between swinging, dating and hook ups. Because each of these things mean different things to all of us, we all have different requirements from those we wish to meet or contact on this site. So how we read and approach a profile is a very individual thing.

The OP has made her profile clear on the requirements she has, and frankly i am astonished she has the time to sort through all the mails she must get.

From her point of view she must have an inbox as bulging as her bra, so all she can do is make a very quick instant decision on whether a message is worthy of her time. As much as this site is a numbers game for the guys, its equally a numbers game for the OP and single women especially as she has so much correspondence to sort through. I am sure her time is limited i doubt i would spend more than half an hour on FAB messages as my spare time and attention span are very limited after work, so why should those with popular profiles be any different?

Until the time comes when more women are prepared to empower themselves by blocking incompatible mail, and they just contact the ones that do tick their boxes this same age old moan will go on an on, ad nauseum.

By *ris1605Man
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago

"and wat about the guys who write long winded msgs?lol is there success rate better then the HI msgs lol.i know if i opened a first time mail and it was 700 words,id leg itthe HI msgs are an ok ice breaker.in every day life HELLO is the starting point of any conversation.maybe sumwher in betweeh hi and short off the bible lol.and i can imagine it is demoralising for the men who do put effort in msgs and they dont get a reply or worse not even read.that wud break anyones spirit

"

If your profile is well thought out it doesn't show it.

Far to many elipses, poorly written and one I wouldn't even bother sending a 'hi' to

Still at least there are another 100 'hi's' heading your way today...

Tomorrow

Next week xx

over a year ago

I got one yesterday that was just "....."

over a year ago

"This thread is very clear in that people get confused on the lines between swinging, dating and hook ups. Because each of these things mean different things to all of us, we all have different requirements from those we wish to meet or contact on this site. So how we read and approach a profile is a very individual thing.

The OP has made her profile clear on the requirements she has, and frankly i am astonished she has the time to sort through all the mails she must get.

From her point of view she must have an inbox as bulging as her bra, so all she can do is make a very quick instant decision on whether a message is worthy of her time. As much as this site is a numbers game for the guys, its equally a numbers game for the OP and single women especially as she has so much correspondence to sort through. I am sure her time is limited i doubt i would spend more than half an hour on FAB messages as my spare time and attention span are very limited after work, so why should those with popular profiles be any different?

Until the time comes when more women are prepared to empower themselves by blocking incompatible mail, and they just contact the ones that do tick their boxes this same age old moan will go on an on, ad nauseum. "

wow.. I love you xxxx

By *hilHantsMan
over a year ago

Guildford

I think Louise's profile is very informative and straight to the point.

It does not leave the reader in any doubt as to what is and what is not going to happen.

It also lists her requirements and her openness and pure natural sexuality should be an inspiration to others, and not something that should be slagged off.

Well done Louise on a great profile, and I have no doubt very apt forum post. xx

over a year ago

The problem really is the fact when you get a message the subject line just has "Hi" leading to you missing some of the golden nuggets. I've read your profile so why not use a keyword to narrow the time wasters down at least then you can assume they have at least read your profile. It's seems that quite a few just mass delete and understandly so, it'd be like having a full time job replying to all message.. So if you have a job vacancy for a Personal assistant Louise? I'd be happy to oblige

over a year ago

Hi Louise,

There is a lot of information in your profile, but I found it really hard to read with all the '...'

I like to think I am a gent, but the 'u' instead of 'you' doesn't do it for me, so I would pass on your profile.

Tidying it up a bit might help get better replies.

Q

over a year ago

"I think Louise's profile is very informative and straight to the point.

It does not leave the reader in any doubt as to what is and what is not going to happen.

It also lists her requirements and her openness and pure natural sexuality should be an inspiration to others, and not something that should be slagged off.

Well done Louise on a great profile, and I have no doubt very apt forum post. xx "

Bit of turd on your nose there

over a year ago

Go looking yourself. Dont expect the world to come to you because you've written a few paragraphs on a website.

By *r FirecrackerMan
over a year ago

London / Reading

Quiet has hit the nail on the head, text speak is the work of the devil and lazy, almost as lazy as a message that reads 'Hi'.......

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"You may have heard this one before. You spent time writing your 1 profile. But as your unable to answer 100+ messages in reply some people could say they refuse to write 100+ messages of similar length to your profile, just to be continually ignored.

But that's my thought, just as you might think otherwise. well said! "

In a bar you have your smile, your good looks and your winning charm to carry 'Hi'. Online you don't have that.

over a year ago

'hi' can be a long message!! I get several with just 'X' or '?'

By *emplarWarriorMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I sent you a long informative message a few weeks ago, you still haven't even opened it

over a year ago

"

In a bar you have your smile, your good looks and your winning charm to carry 'Hi'. Online you don't have that."

So if you sent a good face pic with a smile that would tick two of those boxes. That would surely be enough to receive 'Hi' back as an indicator of interest, you pass the looks and profile test. At which point the follow up message would be something witty or charming?

over a year ago

"I think Louise's profile is very informative and straight to the point.

Well done Louise on a great profile, and I have no doubt very apt forum post. xx "

thank you.... may god bless you xxx

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman
over a year ago

south yorkshire

Why do they ask about weekend plans and what did you do at the weekend ...so,so boring x then Monday comes and it's 'did you have a good weekend?'ughhhh.

over a year ago

"Why do they ask about weekend plans and what did you do at the weekend ...so,so boring x then Monday comes and it's 'did you have a good weekend?'ughhhh. "

That is better than asking if you wanna fuck, telling you that you have nice tits, or how many times were you fucked over the weekend. What would you ask?

By *hiterabbit69Man
over a year ago

Romford

B=======D~~ ??

Copy and paste if you wanna guys.

over a year ago

"Why do they ask about weekend plans and what did you do at the weekend ...so,so boring x then Monday comes and it's 'did you have a good weekend?'ughhhh. "

Small talk, it's used to start a conversation. The idea is to fairly quickly move on to more interesting topics, but it takes both parties to be actively involved to work. Asking what someone got up to at the weekend is often used to find out about someones hobbies and interests.

For example...

Him: "Hi, how are you? Did you have a nice weekend?"

Her: "Yeah it was pretty good thanks, I just had a low-key chilled out weekend because I'm off to Cyprus to do some SCUBA diving."

Him: "Wow, that sounds like great fun! I did some SCUBA diving when I went travelling back when I travelled around Australia."

The conversation then flows, you find out you have some common ground and a successful meet becomes much more likely.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Why do they ask about weekend plans and what did you do at the weekend ...so,so boring x then Monday comes and it's 'did you have a good weekend?'ughhhh.

Small talk, it's used to start a conversation. The idea is to fairly quickly move on to more interesting topics, but it takes both parties to be actively involved to work. Asking what someone got up to at the weekend is often used to find out about someones hobbies and interests.

For example...

Him: "Hi, how are you? Did you have a nice weekend?"

Her: "Yeah it was pretty good thanks, I just had a low-key chilled out weekend because I'm off to Cyprus to do some SCUBA diving."

Him: "Wow, that sounds like great fun! I did some SCUBA diving when I went travelling back when I travelled around Australia."

The conversation then flows, you find out you have some common ground and a successful meet becomes much more likely."

Yes but this is the internet not a pub, we need a message that grabs our attention first, without having to do small talk with tons of guys.

over a year ago

"

Yes but this is the internet not a pub, we need a message that grabs our attention first, without having to do small talk with tons of guys."

Perhaps this is the major problem with this site. You get shot down for sending one-liners. You get shot down for sending straight up filth first thing. You get shot down for trying to be polite and make small talk.

As time goes on it really just seems like you can't win and actually the problem is Fabbers don't find the vast majority of people who message them attractive, but rather than tell them straight up, they make excuses like, "you sent filth straight away" or "your message didn't grab my attention". I'm sure if your perfect man messaged with, "Hey there, are you free tonight?" you will reply with either, "yes" or, "not tonight but I will be next weekend".

But people will rarely say that they are that judgemental when it comes to looks as they don't want to be labelled as shallow. But we are all shallow. Our primary sense is sight, so if someone is not pleasant to look at, they are not attractive and no amount of wit or charm will change that. A dog's primary sense is smell, so if another dog smells good, the first dog will be attracted to it. Even if it looks like a mangy old mess.

Stop the bull-shit and start being honest with one another.

By *MF lover69Man
over a year ago

Bridgend

Wish I could get one Hi of anyone

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I seem to think socials are the best way to meet people...

Guys are outnumbered by the jerks on here.

over a year ago

I personally never would write a 1 word message....but in my experience I have found that I have wrote nice messages for only them to be ignored so what I usually do now is a quick short message and if I an very lucky to get a reply back then more meaningful messages will follow

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"

In a bar you have your smile, your good looks and your winning charm to carry 'Hi'. Online you don't have that.

So if you sent a good face pic with a smile that would tick two of those boxes. That would surely be enough to receive 'Hi' back as an indicator of interest, you pass the looks and profile test. At which point the follow up message would be something witty or charming?"

You're right it would. However, the amount of men that send a clear smiling face pic in a message are few and far between.

over a year ago

"

So if you sent a good face pic with a smile that would tick two of those boxes. That would surely be enough to receive 'Hi' back as an indicator of interest, you pass the looks and profile test. At which point the follow up message would be something witty or charming?

You're right it would. However, the amount of men that send a clear smiling face pic in a message are few and far between."

I like it......

Post new Message to Thread