Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Getting the best from fab

Jump to newest

By *en2893 OP   Man
over a year ago

guildford

So been here a few months yet to have any joy any advice on profile, whats the best way for a first message, pictures etc. ? Any advice would be much appreciated as im sure there are plenty of newbies on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So been here a few months yet to have any joy any advice on profile, whats the best way for a first message, pictures etc. ? Any advice would be much appreciated as im sure there are plenty of newbies on here "

Your profile is better than some I have seen but it would not attract us. Avoid the negative (hamster's back?). Improve your spelling and grammar. No need to mention hygiene or manners - they really are a given.

I don't understand why you have one full facial picture and another obscured by a flash.

By *en2893 OP   Man
over a year ago

guildford

Hey, thanks for the advice. The flash obscured face is not deliberate, reading back; there was some overly vulgar/offensive parts to it. I have new photos pending approval, and have acted on your words of wisdom. Thanks again.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Give us a smile lol you look sad/miserable in your pics

By *en2893 OP   Man
over a year ago

guildford

Lmao I've been known to suffer terribly from wresting bitch face, in reality i'm like the captain of the happiness and sunshine club.

Post new Message to Thread