Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Probation passed!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all...finally passed my 7 day probation to be able to post! Was on another site but lovin it in here so far.

I seemed to have gotten off to a slow enough start but not complaining..patience seems to be the key..I'm here for the long haul

Still unsure in the whole cock pic thing yet? Some like it..some don't? Having a read through the forum I don't think there's ever going to be an answer to that one!

Any comments or criticisms on the profile would be much appreciated! Cheers fabbers!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You will never get an answer to the cock shots dilemma, do what you feel comfy with

Profile, you have blocked single guys from messaging so no need for the last paragraph at all.

My advice, put in likes and dislikes and what you are looking for, yes you can message that to people, but mostly people read profiles before messages.

Glad to see you say are in for the long haul and know this is not instashag, good luck

over a year ago

"

Profile, you have blocked single guys from messaging so no need for the last paragraph at all.

"

Yeah I only realised I could do that after I wrote the profile..cheers though

By *heSassyOneWoman
over a year ago

SE Michigan

Sexy profile pic therefore I wouldn't change that. Please don't send cock pics right away to anyone..be nice to see & meet sexy side in chat before showing the goods. Less chance of automatic delete. Have fun!!

over a year ago

Cheers Sassy. No worries there..I've done my research..cock profile pics actually make me laugh if I'm honest! they are pretty much all the same at the end of the day...if she wants to see it..she'll ask right? Much prefer to send face pic privately myself before cock!

over a year ago

"Cheers Sassy. No worries there..I've done my research..cock profile pics actually make me laugh if I'm honest! they are pretty much all the same at the end of the day...if she wants to see it..she'll ask right? Much prefer to send face pic privately myself before cock! "

Yes, usually cock pics are much further down the road. I have one in my friends images and that serves me just fine

over a year ago

"Hey all...finally passed my 7 day probation to be able to post! Was on another site but lovin it in here so far.

I seemed to have gotten off to a slow enough start but not complaining..patience seems to be the key..I'm here for the long haul

Still unsure in the whole cock pic thing yet? Some like it..some don't? Having a read through the forum I don't think there's ever going to be an answer to that one!

Any comments or criticisms on the profile would be much appreciated! Cheers fabbers! "

I have a major criticism of your profile. You're only looking for women up to the age of 46

Only joking, it looks fine to me

Welcome to the forums

over a year ago

I'll make an allowance for you Miss

over a year ago

"I'll make an allowance for you Miss"

Post new Message to Thread