Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Sympathetic F or MF Teacher(s) required

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This post is totally genuine and requires a sympathetic and respectful reply please.

I am an obese guy with average member but with the excess fat pleasing a lady with it is hard. I can make ladies squirt with my tongue and / or fingers but I'm looking for a genuine lady or couple who will teach to be better at intercourse. I need a patient, but experienced lady / couple who will guide and let me experiment without teasing or laughing at me if I fail or it goes wrong. PLEASE only genuine couples respond. Willing to travel and please read my profile.

Thank you for your time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm replying, like it or not. You might have better luck posting in the meets section.

By *hat the hellCouple
over a year ago

Down South

"I'm replying, like it or not. You might have better luck posting in the meets section. "

Your picture is totally unappealing and most wont wont to interact with you as you are going behind your wifes back...why would people possible want to teach someone how to have sex

By *shpred1Man
over a year ago

Romford

Worth a try though, you don't ask, you don't get. Good luck

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You come across as a nice guy in your profile. Some people will be bothered by your marital status, some won't. You definitely need a different pic though! Also I'm not sure there will be many women willing to 'teach' you. A lot of us are here for our pleasure as well as yours

By *orthen soul manMan
over a year ago

aberdeen

It's not easy being overweight I know hard here to get meets

Post new Message to Thread