Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

This site seems way too competitive

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I really don't know if a meet will ever happen from what I've seen and heard here its just feel way too competitive I didn't think anything would be easy but opportunities just look too far far away at this point.

The ratios of single men to women/couple makes things difficult here.

I'm sure many others feel the same way.

Not really sure what to do at this point?

Trying to have sex in the outside world is just as tough but this place feels even tougher I just dont know.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you fucking kidding? The amount of women and groups whose only condition is having a "bbc", you should be up to your waist in it. Don't worry about the male female ratios tho, most are pushy cunts, freaks and weirdos. Just try and make every message unique, it'll happen. Or it won't, fuck knows.

over a year ago

"Are you fucking kidding? The amount of women and groups whose only condition is having a "bbc", you should be up to your waist in it. Don't worry about the male female ratios tho, most are pushy cunts, freaks and weirdos. Just try and make every message unique, it'll happen. Or it won't, fuck knows."

yes this.

over a year ago

Certainly not I quote "you should be up to your waist in it." I've tried a few unique messages here and there but to no avail.

I don't think what I'm saying isn't too far from reality? maybe I'm wrong. Like I said I don't know I'm yet to see it.

over a year ago

"Certainly not I quote "you should be up to your waist in it." I've tried a few unique messages here and there but to no avail.

I don't think what I'm saying isn't too far from reality? maybe I'm wrong. Like I said I don't know I'm yet to see it."

Pishtalk, I've come across 2, 2!, separate bbc loving profiles in the past hour with out even looking. You want me to shag them for you aswell? Get creative with your searches and play the numbers game, get a few verifications under your ball bag. Is a swingers site so you'll likely get some fb's then you can chill.

over a year ago

Go to clubs, lots have bbc admirer nights/days. On here women will be more picky because messaging is totally different to face to face and I know there's some people on here I would say not interested to via their emails but face to face I would have given them that chance.

over a year ago

Thanks, It worth a look at some clubs around london some do have quite complex entry process though.

I've only really been to rios and not much was happening there but was nice and chilled enviroment anyway.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Put it this way - there are no special nights at clubs where "average white cocks" are the ENTIRE PURPOSE OF THE NIGHT.

If you can't leverage a bbc into a meet.... well, I'd get banned if I completed that sentence.

Good luck, I'm just jealous!

over a year ago

I like to be discreet so I club is no good for me yes I'm too honest but I can keep a secret. I love this site it has a lot of potential. People need to stop moaning this site has the tools for success, and guys its frustrating no replies back of females, but like the guy said the ratio of cocks to cunts is more so lady's get loads of message.

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

".... Don't worry about the male female ratios tho, most are pushy cunts, freaks and weirdos..."

I agree. Of the people I've met, and I've met a few from this profile and a previous one, I've been told by almost all of them that loads of the guys are freaks and weirdos so if you're something like a normal guy you'll have a pretty good chance of a meet.

Good luck out there - oh, and if you're one of those freaky weirdos - Carry On!

over a year ago

".... Don't worry about the male female ratios tho, most are pushy cunts, freaks and weirdos...

I agree. Of the people I've met, and I've met a few from this profile and a previous one, I've been told by almost all of them that loads of the guys are freaks and weirdos so if you're something like a normal guy you'll have a pretty good chance of a meet.

Good luck out there - oh, and if you're one of those freaky weirdos - Carry On!"

Thanks man, Valid points I'm the average joe of normal guys looking for his niche :D certainly not in the weirdo/freaky camp

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"Thanks, It worth a look at some clubs around london some do have quite complex entry process though.

I've only really been to rios and not much was happening there but was nice and chilled enviroment anyway."

Not all clubs have complex entrance procedures, just the ones that are up themselves. There are plenty chilled places. I don't think its easier for those who label themselves 'BBC' to get a meet though

over a year ago

I'm actually not convInced It's worth the effort. I do better In real life. I am changing pics and profile all the time. Posting in forum. I would need one hell of a meet to make up for all the hours and messages. Fuck it I give up.

By *i-cambsMan
over a year ago

March

It is hard here for us more mature guys. But size and age aint everything ! Just be yaself ! You aint got to chat about sex all the time. Make friends and be polite.

over a year ago

We are a couple. The lady gets horny and needs seeing to.we like last minute meetings. We get chatting and arrange something. Out of 30 guys who show huge interest during texting and messaging we have had 3 meetings. That's right folks. You give out your address, give a time say we can accomdate, the lady gets showered and in her sexy stuff and most of the fookers cry off.

over a year ago

"We are a couple. The lady gets horny and needs seeing to.we like last minute meetings. We get chatting and arrange something. Out of 30 guys who show huge interest during texting and messaging we have had 3 meetings. That's right folks. You give out your address, give a time say we can accomdate, the lady gets showered and in her sexy stuff and most of the fookers cry off. "

I would agree with this. Just because you are a couple doesn't mean it's easy. Only in the last week we have spoken to four different couples who say they are super keen to meet, soon as you say ok when can we meet they disappear and stop messaging.

We have far more luck at clubs.

over a year ago

Do you know what a great comfort it is to hear from a BBC and couples that they are having issues with people being genuine on here too!

By *ngeluk69Woman
over a year ago

Near enough

OP, you've been here 8 weeks, it's not Instashag you have to be prepared to understand that women won't just fall into your lap.

Why not get to a club or a social?

over a year ago

"Certainly not I quote "you should be up to your waist in it." I've tried a few unique messages here and there but to no avail.

I don't think what I'm saying isn't too far from reality? maybe I'm wrong. Like I said I don't know I'm yet to see it."

Check out my profile and the number of verifications I have got in 6 weeks

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"I really don't know if a meet will ever happen from what I've seen and heard here its just feel way too competitive I didn't think anything would be easy but opportunities just look too far far away at this point.

Trying to have sex in the outside world is just as tough but this place feels even tougher I just dont know.

"

Sorry but why exactly did you think it would be easy on here ??

Anything worth while takes time ,effort and patience. If you don't have all 3 then you are wasting your time .

Yes it's tough for guys on here ,but same for any category. Clearly guys get meets so just take a step back and look at what they do that you're not .

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Thanks, It worth a look at some clubs around london some do have quite complex entry process though.

I've only really been to rios and not much was happening there but was nice and chilled enviroment anyway."

I'll be in Rios next Wednesday evening if that helps

over a year ago

"I really don't know if a meet will ever happen from what I've seen and heard here its just feel way too competitive I didn't think anything would be easy but opportunities just look too far far away at this point.

Sorry but why exactly did you think it would be easy on here ??

Anything worth while takes time ,effort and patience. If you don't have all 3 then you are wasting your time .

Yes it's tough for guys on here ,but same for any category. Clearly guys get meets so just take a step back and look at what they do that you're not . "

That's what I'm doing at the moment is talking to successful couples to see what they do

over a year ago

It isn't about the numbers. If it is competitive then get out there and compete. Most of the "numbers" you talk about are not really competitors anyway. A lot of the "single" men on here are clueless, messes, dreamers, married, chancers...etc. as in not really competition.

There are also some serious, single, successful guys on here...up to you which category you fall into. Bring your big balls to the contest...and good luck!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

BMFC...knee deep

By *ark_SensualityMan
over a year ago

London

Oh ...I'm a

"SUPER FREEK"

Haha

over a year ago

"

Pof is just as bad as here

By *iercedItMan
over a year ago

Manchester

4 words... Black Man Fan Club.

BMFC some of the black guys u spoke to were telling me the ratio I like 5 women to 1 bbc and at one event he were so shagged out he went home early he couldnt keep up.

over a year ago

"

Your not checking out the right profiles..,;-)

Post new Message to Thread