Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

hello to all

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

heyy everyone I have to apologise im really bad with writing, English wasn't my strong point even though I speak the language, I'm a bit like Chandler from friends I try to sound funny and fail.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve my profile. I've been here months and I've yet to see a longer than 1 message reply. Is it me ? Or am I coming across rude or obnoxious ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your English reads very well tbh. The one pic you have is a good one. Could you do a few more? No need to be face pics of course. I have to ask if you really need the description of your ideal woman? I'm pretty sure it'll put quite a few girls off. We women judge ourselves quite harshly so setting a "high bar" won't help you get chatting in the first instance.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's funny which is good. More photos and more information about what you can offer not just what you want.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"heyy everyone I have to apologise im really bad with writing, English wasn't my strong point even though I speak the language, I'm a bit like Chandler from friends I try to sound funny and fail.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve my profile. I've been here months and I've yet to see a longer than 1 message reply. Is it me ? Or am I coming across rude or obnoxious ? "

What there is of it is good. Expand your text to show more of your personality and add more photos.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thankyou for the feedback.

The lack of pictures is pretty understandable, I should have thought of that first.

I'm pretty new to social media and things so I don't have any real pictures. (other than the ones I take in the mirror) I thought it's not exactly good photography with my phone full frontal in the picture.

Anyone want to do a photo shoot with me lol

I didn't really look at it in that way.

Should I just put something about What turns me on more than an ideal woman ?

Post new Message to Thread