Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone this post is mainly for ladies . I try to find a reason why do i don't get any replies on meets . any suggestion on profile or maybe a good plastic surgeons ? Any idea , offer would be appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Ladies get a lot of mail. So don't always have time to reply. Also many look at your profile in stealth mode before opening your mail.if they don't like your profile they will delete without reading.so my advise would be make your profile as good as you can and also be patient.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always say read your profile as if you were someone else looking at it, would you meet yourself, would your profile grab your attention? As Nylon says above most look in stealth mode, and look before reading messages so you have to sell yourself on that first.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Well since you asked for profile suggestions.....

Do you really think that picture is going to have them lined up knocking at your door?

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

The headline 'meet' is the exact one word message content I have received from others in the past. Even as a headline, it's too short, so hopefully your messages and message headlines are longer than that, OP.

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

"Well since you asked for profile suggestions.....

Do you really think that picture is going to have them lined up knocking at your door?

"

Oh dear, I just looked and see what you mean.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi everyone this post is mainly for ladies . I try to find a reason why do i don't get any replies on meets . any suggestion on profile or maybe a good plastic surgeons ? Any idea , offer would be appreciated "

Profile is full of don'ts and negatives......what's to like?

Post new Message to Thread