Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

No joy!?!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Took all the advice put face pics up etc paid the gold member fee been myself yet don't seem o get much interest am I doing something wrong? Or do I just over value myself a bit haha intriguing ????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

I'll assume this is a serious question?

So you've been here 4 weeks and have a meet veri. You also have 'straight' on your profile and a veri from a guy. Many women are put off by this.

You have every single interest ticked. Really?

Your profile says very little. Suggest you read other posts regards to profiles and take the advice.

Your pictures? I'll not comment on, nor your strange status about being comfy in Uggs. Not very manly

Wish you Fabs fun as its your profile sweetie. x

over a year ago

Thank u I'll take it on board.... The guy that verified me came with a female friend but there was I wasn't interested and politely declined and Iv no idea how to take it off the profile? And I'm very clued up on what is a great picture but I didn't think they were that bad I'll have to take more.... And the ugg status was about a dress in gown... Men wear them too thank u tho for taking the time to read and reply much appreciated ??

over a year ago

Also what's wrong with the pictures.. I'll not be offended constructive criticism is good.. Are they too graphic or should I not show my face?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/05/16 10:51:15]

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The photos are the ones you took for your profile and when you loaded them up you thought they were good. So what's changed? Are the photos crap now or what? It's your profile, put what you want in it as it will make little difference in the long run.

Straight men who hide verifications from men are considered a bit suspect sexuality wise. Just sayin'.

over a year ago

"Also what's wrong with the pictures.. I'll not be offended constructive criticism is good.. Are they too graphic or should I not show my face? "

Have no idea what the first picture is even meant to be.

The two body shots are unclear, and I don't just mean the sun.

A cock is a cock, seen one, seen em all

Poppy x

over a year ago

Thanks, noted..... Ps the guy the replied the blocked me so I can't reply back I don't care for ur opinion I wanted to know what women think not u fella!!! for Popy and the others that gave helpful advice thank u much appreciated x

over a year ago

"Thanks, noted..... Ps the guy the replied the blocked me so I can't reply back I don't care for ur opinion I wanted to know what women think not u fella!!! for Popy and the others that gave helpful advice thank u much appreciated x"

The guy that replied is very successful on here, his opinion about what works and doesn't could be very valuable to you if you wanted to learn something about swinging.

If you're clued up about what makes a good photo, why don't you have any?

The grey reference in your user name is a big no no here as people generally do not regard the books well and see men who use it as somewhat of wannabe doms with no real idea of what it's really about

...and it's "airs and graces"

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

You can hide the verification summary from your 'accounts' if you wish to not show the guy veri

Your pictures are bad I'm sorry to say, no idea what the first one is and the others are poor quality..makes me think your bedroom prrformance could be along the same lines. As Steve and myself have said, it's your profile so your choice to continue as it is.

Of course guys wear dressing gowns, but to announce that in your Fabs status seems a little bit...well

over a year ago

The people you message just might not be into you.. you can have the best written profile best pics etc but if you arent what they are after then they will say no

over a year ago

What's "lookij" mean?

over a year ago

No need to say sorry I appreciate your feedback and advice. Thank you

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks, noted..... Ps the guy the replied the blocked me so I can't reply back I don't care for ur opinion I wanted to know what women think not u fella!!! for Popy and the others that gave helpful advice thank u much appreciated x"

Your opening paragraph says nothing about only wanting opinions from women, there again, with that attitude, I'm not surprised you're struggling tbh.

over a year ago

Haha I know I'll fix that ?? Thanks too

By *shpred1Man
over a year ago

Romford

You're a bloke. Get used to it. You're better off going out with your mates down the pub on a Friday night, more likely to end up getting laid than being on here

over a year ago

I don't have an attitude at all I was sinply stating I'd like female advice... Certainly don't have an attitude Iv been gracious and thanked people for their help where is the attitude in that. Maybe the way I talk and write ur reading it wrong but wasn't meant to be shitty with u fella.. Thank u for ur advice too I'll take it on board

over a year ago

Cheers mate and ur right.. But it's a different kinda fun in here in comparison to when u pull on a night out..

By *shpred1Man
over a year ago

Romford

"Cheers mate and ur right.. But it's a different kinda fun in here in comparison to when u pull on a night out.. "

Yeah I definitely agree with that. Same reason I've hung about. Good luck buddy, keep making yourself known in the forums.

over a year ago

"Cheers mate and ur right.. But it's a different kinda fun in here in comparison to when u pull on a night out.. "

Do us a favour mate and hit the ole 'reply+quote' button when posting because I'm lazy and can't be arsed with scrolling up to read who your replying too!!

over a year ago

I typed it wrong I meant to say not clued up... And look I'm just new and reachin out for advice not tryin to offend or hurt people ya know.... And other than my real name I was clueless on usernames but I see how cliche and off puttin that will be..... But regardless anyway 10mins in my company and people will see I'm a good genuine guy just cos I'm not the greatest at Profiles... Thank u aswell x

over a year ago

"Cheers mate and ur right.. But it's a different kinda fun in here in comparison to when u pull on a night out..

Do us a favour mate and hit the ole 'reply+quote' button when posting because I'm lazy and can't be arsed with scrolling up to read who your replying too!! "

over a year ago

"Cheers mate and ur right.. But it's a different kinda fun in here in comparison to when u pull on a night out..

Do us a favour mate and hit the ole 'reply+quote' button when posting because I'm lazy and can't be arsed with scrolling up to read who your replying too!! "

ahh okay sorry lmao thought I was relyin go people individually oops ha

over a year ago

Yeah I definitely agree with that. Same reason I've hung about. Good luck buddy, keep making yourself known in the forums. "

Aye I will do... Cheers matey and same to you good luck take care lad

over a year ago

Do us a favour mate and hit the ole 'reply+quote' button when posting because I'm lazy and can't be arsed with scrolling up to read who your replying too!! ahh okay sorry lmao thought I was relyin go people individually oops ha "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There's a bit less than 30,000 people on fab....men outnumber women about 20 to 1, about 5% of those 30k use the forum regularly, of those 1500 peeps, the ladies will be bombarded with 20-40 messages a day from men.

You really need to stand out and have the best possible profile you can. Have a look at mine.

over a year ago

I never even took that into consideration mate that's a great point the whole numbers issue.... Just came on here to expand my horizons and have fun and meet new people but it's tough I underestimated how tough tbh.. Was naive if I'm honest just thought my youth and looks would do that trick haha nah that's a joke I'm playin... Just tried to look at yours for reference it doesn't allow u on there matey... Cheers too appreciate it

over a year ago

Just had a read over it mate I'll have a look over mine and see if I can fix the issues and be clearer on what I'm lookin for rather than just sayin what I'm into.....

By *rx1Couple
over a year ago

staying Nr Brandesburton

Being "Straight", you might not want to be looking for TV's either (as you are)

Unless it is a Panasonic..lol..

Otherwise just give it time, we know 4 weeks on here seems like a lifetime

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Did you know you've written 'no hairs or graces'?

over a year ago

"Being "Straight", you might not want to be looking for TV's either (as you are)

Unless it is a Panasonic..lol..

Otherwise just give it time, we know 4 weeks on here seems like a lifetime"

Aw shittt didn't realise I was.... I'll change it now thank u for that

over a year ago

"Did you know you've written 'no hairs or graces'?"

over a year ago

"Did you know you've written 'no hairs or graces'?"

Ha yeah I did I'll correct it there's no "h" is there.. Thank u