Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

A little advice please

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Over the months I've added and added paragraphs to my profile so that eventually it just became confusing. I've taken a lot of it out but I still doesn't seem right Not being able to see the wood for the trees as the saying goes. Can anyone see where it can be tweaked please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Put more humour into your profile, it's good but it just reads a little bit demanding not in a bad way...

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Also the address your mail to Jackie I hate this on profiles as I think you are making guys jump through more hoops than they already have to...you want someone to make you laugh humour is a two way street you have to make each other laugh and the first step is what's in the profile I love a profile that makes me laugh you get a jist of them as a person.

By *red438Man
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Hi Jackie, yep I can see where your going wrong. It's brown sauce on bacon and egg, red sauce if it's just bacon.

As for your profile it seems fine to me, but saying that I don't seem very good at writing these things myself. I either write too little or write so much that I disappear up my own...

over a year ago

"Hi Jackie, yep I can see where your going wrong. It's brown sauce on bacon and egg, red sauce if it's just bacon.

As for your profile it seems fine to me, but saying that I don't seem very good at writing these things myself. I either write too little or write so much that I disappear up my own...

"

Hahahaha no red sauce on bacon and egg. Brown on just bacon. Eggs and sausages don't go with brown sauce

over a year ago

"Also the address your mail to Jackie I hate this on profiles as I think you are making guys jump through more hoops than they already have to...you want someone to make you laugh humour is a two way street you have to make each other laugh and the first step is what's in the profile I love a profile that makes me laugh you get a jist of them as a person. "

Ok tweaked thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Over the months I've added and added paragraphs to my profile so that eventually it just became confusing. I've taken a lot of it out but I still doesn't seem right Not being able to see the wood for the trees as the saying goes. Can anyone see where it can be tweaked please "

Much like a dating profile, i feel if a woman has this level on filtering then she should say what she offers other than the obvious.

Also if you are going to request grammatically correct sentences, make sure you have no typos. wether needs to be change to whether for instance.

over a year ago

"Over the months I've added and added paragraphs to my profile so that eventually it just became confusing. I've taken a lot of it out but I still doesn't seem right Not being able to see the wood for the trees as the saying goes. Can anyone see where it can be tweaked please

Much like a dating profile, i feel if a woman has this level on filtering then she should say what she offers other than the obvious.

Also if you are going to request grammatically correct sentences, make sure you have no typos. wether needs to be change to whether for instance."

Corrected thanks And I'm not one for saying I fuck well I suck well and I'm a right kinky slut. It takes the fun out of discovery

over a year ago

"Over the months I've added and added paragraphs to my profile so that eventually it just became confusing. I've taken a lot of it out but I still doesn't seem right Not being able to see the wood for the trees as the saying goes. Can anyone see where it can be tweaked please

Also if you are going to request grammatically correct sentences, make sure you have no typos. wether needs to be change to whether for instance.

Corrected thanks And I'm not one for saying I fuck well I suck well and I'm a right kinky slut. It takes the fun out of discovery "

. That is not what i am saying, put something your non-sexually orientated personality. Only thing i grasp is that you like to be treated, are a bit methodical and have a stubborn streak. Are you funny? Do you like banter? You like intellect, so are you an intellectual thinker yourself?

over a year ago

Corrected thanks And I'm not one for saying I fuck well I suck well and I'm a right kinky slut. It takes the fun out of discovery . That is not what i am saying, put something your non-sexually orientated personality. Only thing i grasp is that you like to be treated, are a bit methodical and have a stubborn streak. Are you funny? Do you like banter? You like intellect, so are you an intellectual thinker yourself?"

Tweaked again haha going to cut and copy it across to match now lol

over a year ago

It sounds like it should be a profile for a dating site rather than a swinging site.

over a year ago

"It sounds like it should be a profile for a dating site rather than a swinging site."

Not really, i know several couples who are friends with benefits on here and other sites

over a year ago

Well I quite like it now thank you

over a year ago

Reads a little like a males profile, besides the treat me like a princess parts. I'd like to say tweaks could help. But there's pictures of tits and stockings and ohhh blue things...are they eyes?

All inbetween mailing to say "fancy u me grunt fuck?" And words to that affect. I hope you find your playmate's, I'd maybe suggest seeking, also. Whilst awaiting to be sort, as junk mail goes it's not even worth recycling.

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

"Over the months I've added and added paragraphs to my profile so that eventually it just became confusing. I've taken a lot of it out but I still doesn't seem right Not being able to see the wood for the trees as the saying goes. Can anyone see where it can be tweaked please "

I don't know how it read before you asked for help but as you have veris from last year and recently, your profile couldn't have been that bad

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Well I quite like it now thank you "

So do I.

Post new Message to Thread