Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

South west - club buddy wanted..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking for a female club buddy, someone who happy to attend clubs with me, would help if you not shy, could always try help bring you out your shell if you are.

Somerset

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Welcome - though think you've been around for a while. I'd encourage you to find any friends that could accompany you to clubs - I do this in the midlands and other clubs that I go to.

As you may be aware, it's difficult for guys to get to meet females in general here and meeting for club visits is even tougher - single men pay much more, in general for admission, so it's also attractive to some for that reason.

Good luck!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Welcome - though think you've been around for a while. I'd encourage you to find any friends that could accompany you to clubs - I do this in the midlands and other clubs that I go to.

As you may be aware, it's difficult for guys to get to meet females in general here and meeting for club visits is even tougher - single men pay much more, in general for admission, so it's also attractive to some for that reason.

Good luck!"

That's not a bad shout, thankyou for the advice/help

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Single man tax! Hate it.

Just be honest with the woman you are contacting; check out their verifications and be sure they go to clubs regularly.

Be honest with them and see what happens.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

I have to say that when a man is looking for a club buddy, my immediate thought is, is it because he wants to get in at a cheaper rate?

If its to go as a couple and play as a couple then that is different and you end up creating a couples profile.

Post new Message to Thread