Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Newbie Advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys,

New to using fab just wondered if there was any advice on how to spruce up my profile or etiquette tips etc?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey guys,

New to using fab just wondered if there was any advice on how to spruce up my profile or etiquette tips etc?

"

You seem a friendly chap. You should spruce up your profile text. At the moment, you could condense it into, "I want a fuck."

Personality, humour, distinguishing points will help you. There are thousands of similar profiles. You need to shine. Or go to a club.

This is no criticism but I do tend to find that younger blokes find it harder to write an interesting profile.

Oh, and spell and grammar check your profile, too. It matters to a percentage of people.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/05/16 17:29:18]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 01/05/16 17:29:18]"

We are not club goers as it does not suit our aims but plenty of clubs are single male friendly. Just make sure you contact the club in advance.

over a year ago

"Hey guys,

You seem a friendly chap. You should spruce up your profile text. At the moment, you could condense it into, "I want a fuck."

Personality, humour, distinguishing points will help you. There are thousands of similar profiles. You need to shine. Or go to a club.

This is no criticism but I do tend to find that younger blokes find it harder to write an interesting profile.

Oh, and spell and grammar check your profile, too. It matters to a percentage of people."

I guess I should really consinder adding a bit more flavour, being a single male i didn't want to come across over bearing or demanding.

Are there many clubs that are accepteing to young single males?

Post new Message to Thread