Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Feedback and advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it that I'm ugly or look gay/bi seem to have a lot of guys messaging but not much look with women recently ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

read the profile advice threads in the forums. But you get more messages from guys because there are so many of them compared to women. If you don't want messages from guys use the filters.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Iv read abit, thought my profile was quite original and reserved no d pics i am abit fussy tho hence no veris no

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Iv read abit, thought my profile was quite original and reserved no d pics i am abit fussy tho hence no veris no "

Your profile is amusing. It's a numbers game and lack of success doesn't mean you're ugly. Put your message filter on that stops men contacting you but I have no idea what gay looks like

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it that I'm ugly or look gay/bi seem to have a lot of guys messaging but not much look with women recently ??"

It's just one of those things on here. You'll get messages from men no matter what you say or put on your profile. Take the advice above and put up a filter on your profile settings.

over a year ago

We had a giggle at your profile, one of the most unique we've seen, more pics would be good and get some exposure on the forums and you'll be set.

over a year ago

"Is it that I'm ugly or look gay/bi seem to have a lot of guys messaging but not much look with women recently ??"

Your profile states straight. If you are not interested in males, use your filters.

Post new Message to Thread