Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Would like opinions about my profile

Jump to newest

By *orrell OP   Man
over a year ago

Rushden

Hi everyone,

I've been on here a few weeks now and although I've sent messages to people I don't seem to get a reply.

I totally understand that people get tons of messages daily and people are viewing my profile.

Just wondered if there is something I could do with my profile to get a better response who is it just that I'm not interesting enough lol

Thanks for any advice in advanced,

Alan

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi everyone,

I've been on here a few weeks now and although I've sent messages to people I don't seem to get a reply.

I totally understand that people get tons of messages daily and people are viewing my profile.

Just wondered if there is something I could do with my profile to get a better response who is it just that I'm not interesting enough lol

Alan"

Well, you could start by writing something interesting about you. It is rather boring.

over a year ago

"Hi everyone,

Alan"

when you say you have family commitments, does that mean you are merried/attached? and if not why cant you accommodate? I'm only asking as that is probably what it putting people off

over a year ago

"Hi everyone,

Alan

when you say you have family commitments, does that mean you are merried/attached? and if not why cant you accommodate? I'm only asking as that is probably what it putting people off"

married even!

By *orrell OP   Man
over a year ago

Rushden

Yes I am married, me and my wife have separate accounts on here but we are looking into doing it as a couple as well.

over a year ago

"Yes I am married, me and my wife have separate accounts on here but we are looking into doing it as a couple as well."

why not say that on your profile then...

people prefer transparency ..

it gives them the chance to make their own mind up about you

By *umpsMan
over a year ago

city

"Hi everyone,

Alan"

Anyone can make a profile and say what they want to say about themselves.... But the question is, is it true, perhaps it is, but the reader doesn't know.... People don't know people by profile wordings... Go to meet and greets, and never expect anything to happen, let people get to know you as a person and in person....

over a year ago

Try to take face pictures from above rather than below its more flattering

over a year ago

"Yes I am married, me and my wife have separate accounts on here but we are looking into doing it as a couple as well."

Put in what your wife's username is then too. Surely if you're a couple you stand a far better chance as a couple. We get the offers of meets every day. Obviously many are not what we are looking for or we are just too picky.

Post new Message to Thread