By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's instantly forgetable x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"What's up with my profile "

Everything - what little is there is diabolically bad tbh.

Even the way you've asked about it with this thread isn't great. You'd probably get lots more replies if you'd bothered to ask politely.

The fact you're cheating will rule you out for a huge amount of people too. You'll need to accept that.

Sorry to be blunt, but there's no sugaring the pill possible on this one.

By *rownsugarandlegsmanCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth and Seychelles

"What's up with my profile

Everything - what little is there is diabolically bad tbh.

Even the way you've asked about it with this thread isn't great. You'd probably get lots more replies if you'd bothered to ask politely.

The fact you're cheating will rule you out for a huge amount of people too. You'll need to accept that.

Sorry to be blunt, but there's no sugaring the pill possible on this one.

"

We have to agree,

over a year ago

Haha

no wonder.it's one of the wankest profiles I've ever seen.

first sort out the text speak and the spelling issues.

then come back and ask a genuine question for help.

over a year ago

Oh and you are cheating.

You have left about 1% of the site willing to play.

why not man up and ask your mrs to join you ?

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Lets count the factors against you:

1) You're a smoker - that will put the majority of non-smokers off

2) You are cheating - that will put the majority of people on here off you

3) You describe yourself as ample, which is Fab code for fat - that will put quite a few people off

4) You only have cock pics on display - I doubt anyone has ever got laid on Fab solely with cock pics

5) Your profile text is pants, and that is important on here

6) You're a single guy - Fab isn't exactly short on single guys, so you are fighting an uphill battle already, with the other points mentioned above, it might not be one you can win.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

A bi guy with a missus ....

It doesn't really appeal ......

You dont really sell yourself hun.

over a year ago

"Lets count the factors against you:

3) You describe yourself as ample, which is Fab code for fat - that will put quite a few people off

4) You only have cock pics on display - I doubt anyone has ever got laid on Fab solely with cock pics

6) You're a single guy - Fab isn't exactly short on single guys, so you are fighting an uphill battle already, with the other points mentioned above, it might not be one you can win.

"

Ample means your fat?? Well I never knew that, I just thought it ment that you wasn't Slim or Athletic?!?!?!? Oh so that explains why no fucker wants to meet us!! Well we best take down our "fake" verifications because we've been busted!! What an idiotic, shallow thing to have said! I agree about this blokes profile isn't really a desirable one but to say "Ample" is a FAB code for "fat" on his profile just shows how shallow you guys are and no matter how "perfect" you may be body wise we wouldn't even consider replying to a wink if we were to recieve one from you!!

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Ample means your fat?? Well I never knew that, I just thought it ment that you wasn't Slim or Athletic?!?!?!? Oh so that explains why no fucker wants to meet us!! Well we best take down our "fake" verifications because we've been busted!! What an idiotic, shallow thing to have said! I agree about this blokes profile isn't really a desirable one but to say "Ample" is a FAB code for "fat" on his profile just shows how shallow you guys are and no matter how "perfect" you may be body wise we wouldn't even consider replying to a wink if we were to recieve one from you!! "

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"

Ample means your fat?? Well I never knew that, I just thought it ment that you wasn't Slim or Athletic?!?!?!? Oh so that explains why no fucker wants to meet us!! Well we best take down our "fake" verifications because we've been busted!! What an idiotic, shallow thing to have said! I agree about this blokes profile isn't really a desirable one but to say "Ample" is a FAB code for "fat" on his profile just shows how shallow you guys are and no matter how "perfect" you may be body wise we wouldn't even consider replying to a wink if we were to recieve one from you!! "

Well it means you're not athletic, or slim or average or curvy but bigger than curvy. I didn't say that it would out everyone off, I said it would put some people off. Have you never seen a profile says say something along the lines of "people who look after their body" or "gym fit only"? Because I've seen plenty of those kind of profiles. I dont think we are perfect at all, we just know when people do put statments like that, that we are not what they are looking for and move on.

When it somes to being shallow, perhaps I struggle to understand what that means in a swinging context. In the real world do we judge people on appearance? No. When it comes to swinging will we have sex with people we are not physically attracted to? Probably not. Do you have sex with people you dont find physically attractive? I bet your previous meets would be over the moon to hear you say that.

By *achiavellian_adventuresCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke/Andover

Cock pictures only, poor punctuation/text speak, no verifications on show. Most people will avoid with this combination I'm afraid.

Flick xx

over a year ago

"

Ample means your fat?? Well I never knew that, I just thought it ment that you wasn't Slim or Athletic?!?!?!? Oh so that explains why no fucker wants to meet us!! Well we best take down our "fake" verifications because we've been busted!! What an idiotic, shallow thing to have said! I agree about this blokes profile isn't really a desirable one but to say "Ample" is a FAB code for "fat" on his profile just shows how shallow you guys are and no matter how "perfect" you may be body wise we wouldn't even consider replying to a wink if we were to recieve one from you!!

Well it means you're not athletic, or slim or average or curvy but bigger than curvy. I didn't say that it would out everyone off, I said it would put some people off. Have you never seen a profile says say something along the lines of "people who look after their body" or "gym fit only"? Because I've seen plenty of those kind of profiles. I dont think we are perfect at all, we just know when people do put statments like that, that we are not what they are looking for and move on.

When it somes to being shallow, perhaps I struggle to understand what that means in a swinging context. In the real world do we judge people on appearance? No. When it comes to swinging will we have sex with people we are not physically attracted to? Probably not. Do you have sex with people you dont find physically attractive? I bet your previous meets would be over the moon to hear you say that. "

I'm sorry but I'm not getting what you have said. What exactly do yo mean by "I bet your previous meets would be over the moon to hear us say what?

over a year ago

As mention by others

Spelling

Text talk

Having a partner

Cock pics

No content

It's just poor all round...

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"

When it somes to being shallow, perhaps I struggle to understand what that means in a swinging context. In the real world do we judge people on appearance? No. When it comes to swinging will we have sex with people we are not physically attracted to? Probably not. Do you have sex with people you dont find physically attractive? I bet your previous meets would be over the moon to hear you say that.

I'm sorry but I'm not getting what you have said. What exactly do yo mean by "I bet your previous meets would be over the moon to hear us say what?"

Well if you think its shallow to only have sex with people you are attracted too, then I am assuming that you consider yourselves not to be shallow. Which would mean that you have sex with people you arent physically attracted to. If your previous meets read that, then they might well assume that you weren't physically attracted to them when you had sex with them. Which might not make them feel too great.

over a year ago

"

Number 1 and 3 are reasons why YOU won't meet him not the majority of non-smoker's. Being ample may put some people off but so does being thin.

I do agree that cheating will put some people off but at least he's being honest about it unlike some single guys.

Cock pics I agree with especially because he only has 2 pics.

He really needs to write more about his self and try convincing people why they should meet him instead of all the other cheating ample guy's x

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Number 1 and 3 are reasons why YOU won't meet him not the majority of non-smoker's. Being ample may put some people off but so does being thin.

I do agree that cheating will put some people off but at least he's being honest about it unlike some single guys.

He really needs to write more about his self and try convincing people why they should meet him instead of all the other cheating ample guy's x"

We wont meet him because he is a single guy and thats not what we are looking for. By the way, I had a look through your veris, and it turns out that you haven't been verified by anyone ample either.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

So OP...there's some tips...you can't change your sexual orientation or the fact that your married so you just need to write a decent profile and get some good pics up to give yourself a chance, and then maybe consider social or clubs. Good luck.

over a year ago

"

I'm sorry but I'm not getting what you have said. What exactly do yo mean by "I bet your previous meets would be over the moon to hear us say what?

Well if you think its shallow to only have sex with people you are attracted too, then I am assuming that you consider yourselves not to be shallow. Which would mean that you have sex with people you arent physically attracted to. If your previous meets read that, then they might well assume that you weren't physically attracted to them when you had sex with them. Which might not make them feel too great. "

Really? That's your assumption at what I wrote?? I will say that I applaud your attempts to turn this around and make it look as if we are the "shallow" ones here. I'm not going to even try to defend ourselves as I'll leave that to the people we have met, you have access to them so feel free to drop them a message and to express your concerns that we maybe didn't find them attractive! We had originally blocked you guys but you will be immediately unblocked following this post as so you can see our veri's and drop them a message!

The bottom line is it wasn't us who stated that "Ample" is a negative thing to have up on a profile as its "fab code for fat!"

over a year ago

He really needs to write more about his self and try convincing people why they should meet him instead of all the other cheating ample guy's x

We wont meet him because he is a single guy and thats not what we are looking for. By the way, I had a look through your veris, and it turns out that you haven't been verified by anyone ample either. "

But he didn't ask who we have met or would we meet him.. he asked what was wrong with it. There is nothing wrong at all with putting size on his profile.. there is a lot of people who do like bigger guys

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

At the end of the day, I stand by the statement that being "ample" will "put quite a few people off" if you believe that statment to be false, and that it wont put anyone off at all, then you are entitled to your opinion, and we will just have to agree to disagree.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"At the end of the day, I stand by the statement that being "ample" will "put quite a few people off" if you believe that statment to be false, and that it wont put anyone off at all, then you are entitled to your opinion, and we will just have to agree to disagree. "

Literary the first profile I looked at after writing this contained the following: "overweight people squeezing into corsets are not our thing" and "fit bodies only"

over a year ago

"At the end of the day, I stand by the statement that being "ample" will "put quite a few people off" if you believe that statment to be false, and that it wont put anyone off at all, then you are entitled to your opinion, and we will just have to agree to disagree. "

At what point did I say it won't put anyone off???? I said there is a lot of people who like bigger guys and that it's not wrong to put his size on his profile...

The OP was asking what was wrong with his profile.

over a year ago

"At the end of the day, I stand by the statement that being "ample" will "put quite a few people off" if you believe that statment to be false, and that it wont put anyone off at all, then you are entitled to your opinion, and we will just have to agree to disagree.

Literary the first profile I looked at after writing this contained the following: "overweight people squeezing into corsets are not our thing" and "fit bodies only" "

That will be because they the sort of people who you want to meet.

over a year ago

"At the end of the day, I stand by the statement that being "ample" will "put quite a few people off" if you believe that statment to be false, and that it wont put anyone off at all, then you are entitled to your opinion, and we will just have to agree to disagree.

Literary the first profile I looked at after writing this contained the following: "overweight people squeezing into corsets are not our thing" and "fit bodies only" "

I also admire your commitment to research

Look, your entitled to your opinion and agreeing to disagree is the sensible way forward.

By *unlinguyMan
over a year ago

South Dublin

over a year ago

Literary the first profile I looked at after writing this contained the following: "overweight people squeezing into corsets are not our thing" and "fit bodies only"

Look, your entitled to your opinion and agreeing to disagree is the sensible way forward. "

I agree we are entitled to our own opinion. It was their 1st reply. Basically saying because he ample he won't get a meet and because he smokes he won't get meet which is biggest load of shit I've ever heard. X

over a year ago

Look, your entitled to your opinion and agreeing to disagree is the sensible way forward.

I agree we are entitled to our own opinion. It was their 1st reply. Basically saying because he ample he won't get a meet and because he smokes he won't get meet which is biggest load of shit I've ever heard. X"

over a year ago

You've written one sentence and you're waving your cock in people's faces, what do you think is wrong with it? If it was a car ad it would say I'm a car, looking for people to drive me with a pic of the gear stick. No one is going to be interested in that! Way more info needed my lovely.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

1 3 line sentence, that you couldn't even be bothered to write out in English and 2 pics of your cock, hardly impressive is it.

If you were on pull in a bar, spoke to a lady like you wrote, and approached her with your cock hanging out do you think you'd be successful at wooing the lady?

By *hrobinhoodMan
over a year ago

arnold, Nottingham

No one ever reads profiles anyway so doesn't really matter lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No one ever reads profiles anyway so doesn't really matter lol "

Ain't that the truth!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Op, your profile isn't great neither are your pictures. If you find it difficult to express yourself on paper try and get to a club or a social where people can see you. Being in a relationship won't stop you from getting meets it just narrows the field.

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"No one ever reads profiles anyway so doesn't really matter lol "

Ohh I certainly do, the ones with decent pictures and more than 3 paragraphs long

over a year ago

Profile? Must have missed it.

By * O rickyboy OP   Man
over a year ago

grays

thanks for all your positive feed back ppl means a lot ??

over a year ago

"1 3 line sentence, that you couldn't even be bothered to write out in English and 2 pics of your cock, hardly impressive is it.

If you were on pull in a bar, spoke to a lady like you wrote, and approached her with your cock hanging out do you think you'd be successful at wooing the lady?"

You shouldn't really pick on the guy for his poor English...

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"1 3 line sentence, that you couldn't even be bothered to write out in English and 2 pics of your cock, hardly impressive is it.

If you were on pull in a bar, spoke to a lady like you wrote, and approached her with your cock hanging out do you think you'd be successful at wooing the lady?

You shouldn't really pick on the guy for his poor English..."

Text speak isn't English, it is only and abbreviation of English words, there's a difference.

But nice to know I've got a forum stalker

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

[Removed by poster at 25/04/16 01:44:00]

By *enuinedannyMan
over a year ago

walsall

You shouldn't really pick on the guy for his poor English..."

that's an odd remark from the person who picked me up on my English skills but hey oh.

over a year ago

Saying that your looking for f and ff then saying you hate pussy wont help get anyone interested but that's just my opinion

over a year ago

"

I couldnt have said it any better myself...

over a year ago

Saying you're a big drug user won't help much either

over a year ago

You shouldn't really pick on the guy for his poor English... that's an odd remark from the person who picked me up on my English skills but hey oh. "

It was called sarcasm. Also she shouldn't flatter herself to suggest I'm stalking. For a start I have better taste, I was merely pointing out the irony in her attack on me previously when her behaviour is no better, if not worse

over a year ago

May I ask what a '420 guy' is?

over a year ago

"May I ask what a '420 guy' is? "

Some tedious American cannabis reference

over a year ago

"May I ask what a '420 guy' is?

Some tedious American cannabis reference "

Oh. Thank you. Not his weight then

over a year ago

Looks like you have taken some advice aboard and made your profile even worse.. You don't like aggressive people but your profile comes across aggressive... But good luck hope you do eventually have some fun

By *andB6969Couple
over a year ago

Well worth a visit, East Coast, Norfolk

You don't like aggressive people and you want to make friends but you come across as aggressive ("you can fuck right off") and unfriendly ("not here to please every one").

Hope you find what you're after though

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

You shouldn't really pick on the guy for his poor English... that's an odd remark from the person who picked me up on my English skills but hey oh.

It was called sarcasm. Also she shouldn't flatter herself to suggest I'm stalking. For a start I have better taste, I was merely pointing out the irony in her attack on me previously when her behaviour is no better, if not worse"

I also addressed irony on the other post so why you felt the need to go looking elsewhere to try and show me up for something I'd already admitted to baffles me, you still address other issues I raised there (and it's probably best to take this back to the thread in question rather hijack this one). There's certain irony/hypocrisy m in the fact you don't like "personal attacks" but choice to pick at me on another thread.

I understood the Sarcasm doesn't justify your actions

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

I think by ample he was referring to his cock size .......

It looks ample to me

Licks lips

By * O rickyboy OP   Man
over a year ago

grays

By * O rickyboy OP   Man
over a year ago

grays

Thank you lot for your kind words !!! means a lot to me xxx

over a year ago

"Oh and you are cheating.

You have left about 1% of the site willing to play.

why not man up and ask your mrs to join you ? "

over a year ago

You shouldn't really pick on the guy for his poor English... that's an odd remark from the person who picked me up on my English skills but hey oh.

It was called sarcasm. Also she shouldn't flatter herself to suggest I'm stalking. For a start I have better taste, I was merely pointing out the irony in her attack on me previously when her behaviour is no better, if not worse

I also addressed irony on the other post so why you felt the need to go looking elsewhere to try and show me up for something I'd already admitted to baffles me, you still address other issues I raised there (and it's probably best to take this back to the thread in question rather hijack this one). There's certain irony/hypocrisy m in the fact you don't like "personal attacks" but choice to pick at me on another thread.

I understood the Sarcasm doesn't justify your actions "

I didn't make an effort, I just happened to spot you doing something you'd criticised others for...and I merely pointed it out, no personal attack involved

over a year ago

There are people on here who meet married men. A few public pics and a lot of patience

over a year ago

Whats "I GET GO ATTENTION" ? lol

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I understood the Sarcasm doesn't justify your actions

I didn't make an effort, I just happened to spot you doing something you'd criticised others for...and I merely pointed it out, no personal attack involved"

It had no relevance what so ever on this thread you were just being a smart arse but hardly surprised me in fact I was talking privately with another user saying that I don't doubt you'll keep coming back your ego seems to like having the last word

By * O rickyboy OP   Man
over a year ago

grays

Ppl please be nice to one n other .. This site is a joke any way lighten up

over a year ago

I think this thread needs to chill or the mod will remove it

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I think this thread needs to chill or the mod will remove it "

It'll get closed just got the reference to 420

over a year ago

"Ppl please be nice to one n other .. This site is a joke any way lighten up "

Quite right, though I assume you meant that this site is intended as a lighthearted way to meet folk, rather than a joke.

So, back to the profile advice.

It is bad. OP, you need to describe yourself and promote yourself. Show some character and personality. Entice people. If you are not sure what to write, look at some successful profiles. Write it all down first. Give it a grammar and spelling check. Take some good photos.

over a year ago

"I think this thread needs to chill or the mod will remove it

It'll get closed just got the reference to 420 "

Possibly

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

There's a difference between stating a preference (2nd example) and being plain rude (1st example)

over a year ago

"

Do me do me haha. I'm shit at typing about myself feels like a fecking CV and I struggle with them to be honest. Any ideas. Think I need to try taking half decent pics aswell I know that much so any ideas would be awesome.

Post new Message to Thread