Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

New to fabswingers.com

Jump to newest

By *havedc0ck OP   Man
over a year ago

Stonehouse

Hello everyone

Been on this site for a few days now and still feeling myself around it to be honest.

Thought I would post a thread to introduce myself and hope to meet some new friends along the way and have some fun doing so.

So far, Im impressed with the site and enjoying the chat rooms and forums.

If anyone fancy giving some tips for a newbie for this site, it would be very appreciated.

Take care everyone!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi,

Im sure others will be in with lots of tips and hellos .... enjoy x

over a year ago

Two tips:

1 take that warning off the profile, you'll find it actually puts a lot of people who know it's bollocks, off.

2 when you've had no luck after 3 months or 4 months or 5 months, don't post to the forums about how crap the site is - this happens a lot and the threads are always met with the same answers...

3 it takes time and patience and perseverance to meet people

4 i can't count.

By *havedc0ck OP   Man
over a year ago

Stonehouse

many thanks, I will do that

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Welcome to the site

Your profile looks ok...the only thing I would change is your cock pic on your avatar, saves people getting their eyes poked out everytime you post A nice bum pic seems to go down well with the ladies.

( A disclaimer, that is only my personal preference, in no way shape or form am I talking for the site, incase anyone gets mixed up)

Other than that, join in on the forums and chat, maybe sign up for a social near you if you are into them.

Good luck

over a year ago

"Welcome to the site

Your profile looks ok...the only thing I would change is your cock pic on your avatar, saves people getting their eyes poked out everytime you post A nice bum pic seems to go down well with the ladies.

( A disclaimer, that is only my personal preference, in no way shape or form am I talking for the site, incase anyone gets mixed up)

Other than that, join in on the forums and chat, maybe sign up for a social near you if you are into them.

Good luck "

Do you like my bum ???

Just changed my avatar - the other was not my cock it was me 'eating out'

I've just read loads of forums and this my best read ............. yet ..........

Maybe .......... ??

Lol

If my bum looks beter than my face - so be it !!

(X)

Pmsl

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

lol

Ah now there is a good thing and a bad thing for me, your bum pic is a good thing, but you have someone else on the pic too so it puts me off.

over a year ago

Well I can't find a pic of just my bum, in it - never ask for pics when they are taken but there are some people that have a pic of it I am sure.

Probably not just me either again though !

I might get the tripod and remote out later - what else is there to do on a sunday eh lol.

By *wad-tattooedMan
over a year ago

Kirkby

best tip is to be yourself!!!!

after reading this tread my bum is now my aviator pic!!! lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

lol @ yoormum, tripods are good.

Nice pic Bigsta

By *wad-tattooedMan
over a year ago

Kirkby

thanks ruby was the best self took one i cud do..... yours are way better tho!!!!

over a year ago

How long will it take for me to have a friend,message,winks or invitation on this site?

Post new Message to Thread