Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

why am i not meet material?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive been on here a couple of months now so still pretty new to this all but I've been to a couple of socials meet some cracking people but I still cant people to meet me and cant figure out why?? Anyone help me please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Patience!

over a year ago

Because you have a big fecking pipe growing out of your head

At next social ask someone to take a good photo

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think your photos are a bit limiting for you. Extend the range a bit, so that we get a feel for how your body looks.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Because you have a big fecking pipe growing out of your head

At next social ask someone to take a good photo"

Must admit the one with the pipe made us giggle. I think that is a definite for the recycle bin.

As for the rest, patience really is the key. It's a bit like coffee. You can buy instant but freshly ground takes time but is worth waiting for.

over a year ago

"Ive been on here a couple of months now so still pretty new to this all but I've been to a couple of socials meet some cracking people but I still cant people to meet me and cant figure out why?? Anyone help me please?"

Because your profile is, erm, bland.

over a year ago

Because you are amongst 3 million men and few women, so there is a big queue lol.

over a year ago

One of the biggest issues you will have is because you can't/won't accommodate. Seriously this is one major stumbling block to your success; when I could accommodate (on another profile, oh so long ago), I had more "action" (me and action in the same sentence, priceless).

So its patience now, don't present yourself as needy or demanding, present yourself as you are (if you are needy and demanding you are fucked (and not like good fucked)

Either that or rent a flat/house etc. Don't sweat it, Fab is a part of life not ALL of life, if it isn't working out on here, try another approach/site/scene. On here you need to be patient (as others have said (does anyone else think I overuse brackets)), come across as one serious, fun loving, adonis, with all the moves.....

... disclaimer I am not a serious, fun-loving adonis, and the moves I have are dated

over a year ago

Bit harsh

over a year ago

"Because you have a big fecking pipe growing out of your head

At next social ask someone to take a good photo"

Silently giggling at this

over a year ago

Continue going to socials, the more people that get to know you and see you attending, will probably be the best bet.

over a year ago

"Ive been on here a couple of months now so still pretty new to this all but I've been to a couple of socials meet some cracking people but I still cant people to meet me and cant figure out why?? Anyone help me please?"

Ack ur too far away for us but ur profile is ok ull get there

over a year ago

And there is me. An ex butcher who is foreigner and read it as meat..

if in a normal club do you expect to play with everyone just because you are there? Not really. Same applies here

over a year ago

"Because you are amongst 3 million men and few women, so there is a big queue lol."

Too bloody true

Post new Message to Thread