Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Feedback please

Jump to newest

By *3gam4n OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

Hi everyone, been on fab a while now and been friendly and polite and messaged people and was friendly... however the only mail I get is off gay men offering what I clearly am not interested in. So here is my question: is it the profile?

Many thanks

T

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Your profile text is very negative

By *3gam4n OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

Yeah a few years of fab do that to you... need to change it but had a positive write up and that didn't do nothing either.. people complain of spelling and that too I try to get as perfect as I can, just feels like there is a flaw and i just can't figure it out

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

You're a man that's all, takes more effort and time for you

By *3gam4n OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

Achhh... if no one said it yet: at times it sucks to be a guy in this bloody day and age!

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

It's such a negative profile Lose the photo with the loo in the background or at least crop it out. The second part of your profile is upbeat - lose the negative and go straight to the positive Search the forums for lots of fabulous advice on profile writing and sending messages. Good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nothing wrong with being a man in this era. Your profile is negative as has been said, as for spelling, spell check?

Also do you really want to meet someone 68 years older than you. The verification you left for the lady you met, to me sounds very disrespectful

Theres my 2 pennyworth lol

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

"Hi everyone, been on fab a while now and been friendly and polite and messaged people and was friendly... however the only mail I get is off gay men offering what I clearly am not interested in. So here is my question: is it the profile?

Many thanks

T"

Put your profile text into sentences and punctuate. New photos might help too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Negative profile... the pictures do nothing for me, personally.

By *3gam4n OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

"It's such a negative profile Lose the photo with the loo in the background or at least crop it out. The second part of your profile is upbeat - lose the negative and go straight to the positive Search the forums for lots of fabulous advice on profile writing and sending messages. Good luck"
thank you very much papillion, I will rewrite the profile and change the pictures. Merci beaucoup

By *3gam4n OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

[Removed by poster at 30/12/15 21:20:45]

By *3gam4n OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

"Nothing wrong with being a man in this era. Your profile is negative as has been said, as for spelling, spell check?

Also do you really want to meet someone 68 years older than you. The verification you left for the lady you met, to me sounds very disrespectful

Theres my 2 pennyworth lol "

Veri was checked before being posted and amendments made as she preferred it this way... i am if anithing a very respectful person. Other points taken into account and will make changes. Thank you very much for the feedback.

Post new Message to Thread