Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

hard going.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

finding it hard going just to get a conversation going with some women on here. irrespercive of wether my profile may or may not be intresting. is it just the nature of the site or im i having tough luck.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have no public pics.. people like to see what you look like, doesn't need to be a face pic and definately not a cock pic.. you also cannot accom so most people will assume your married and playing away.. and really you dont have a profile to read tell people what you can offer and what your looking for, into etc

over a year ago

Unfortunately for single men in general it can be hard going as there are more men than couples and many more than ladies so it can take time and patience. Good luck though

over a year ago

Oh and see that "i wont bite unless you want me to" sooo cheesy!

over a year ago

You have no public pics and little profile to speak of. You've been here 3 weeks. Did you expect women to throw themselves at an average profile with no pics?

over a year ago

"You have no public pics and little profile to speak of. You've been here 3 weeks. Did you expect women to throw themselves at an average profile with no pics?"

I think the general attitude of your new single male is exactly that!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i did have pics but ive moved them to friends only.

over a year ago

Most women look at the profile before even opening the message so if the profile is like yours, saying little about you with no photos, your message, however good, probably won't even be read.

over a year ago

"i did have pics but ive moved them to friends only. "

I can see that. What's your point?

over a year ago

"i did have pics but ive moved them to friends only. "

Unless you're immediately identifiable in them,why??

A single male profile without public pics is destined to fail...

over a year ago

"finding it hard going just to get a conversation going with some women on here. irrespercive of wether my profile may or may not be intresting. is it just the nature of the site or im i having tough luck. "

"Irrespective of the profile?"

You are missing the point. It is all you have to attract people here.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Most women look at the profile before even opening the message so if the profile is like yours, saying little about you with no photos, your message, however good, probably won't even be read."

This

over a year ago

"i did have pics but ive moved them to friends only.

Unless you're immediately identifiable in them,why??

A single male profile without public pics is destined to fail..."

100% Agree

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"finding it hard going just to get a conversation going with some women on here. irrespercive of wether my profile may or may not be intresting. is it just the nature of the site or im i having tough luck. "

Your message is longer than your profile.

No effort made on here indicates a lazy attitude which is not going to attract anyone.

I think by now you should be getting the message don't you think?

over a year ago

You've had some good advice already. Your profile says very little about you. More pics would be nice. When you send a message , do you tailor it to the person it's addressed to? That might make you stand out. You can't accommodate which will narrow down your chances with some people too. Your profile is your shop window,so you need to sell yourself.

Tomorrow you might want to change your user name ready for the new year. Good luck.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

It's also a supply v demand issue.

over a year ago

Mate my profile is basic lol iv been lazy plus I'm still new ish, but iv chatted to loads . I still have quite moments though, sometimes there's just a little bit of luck involved I think. Even though people will say you gotta put the effort in bla bla etc. Unfortunately men heavily outnumber the females on here, lots of messages just get bulk deleted. Give it a while your luck could change

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

Of course you could rely totally on luck, and carry on waiting for it to change, or you could give luck a helping hand by taking up all the suggestions made thus far

over a year ago

"Of course you could rely totally on luck, and carry on waiting for it to change, or you could give luck a helping hand by taking up all the suggestions made thus far"

Take all the advice provided in this thread and be proactive.

Put some decent pics on,not just cock ones,and read profiles to see if you see are what those people are looking for.If you are,send them a decent message.

You have to stand out on here,don't become one of the many that's on here for a short period of time,before leaving thinking it's rubbish.

You get out what you put in

over a year ago

I'm also having the same problem, any advice would be much appreciated

over a year ago

"I'm also having the same problem, any advice would be much appreciated "

Probably best to start your own thread rather than hijack someone else's but your only pic is, sorry to say, not good. Women want to meet a nice guy, not a cock. Try some better photos.

over a year ago

"I'm also having the same problem, any advice would be much appreciated "

Why do you need us to repeat the exact same info we gave the OP?

over a year ago

"I'm also having the same problem, any advice would be much appreciated

Probably best to start your own thread rather than hijack someone else's but your only pic is, sorry to say, not good. Women want to meet a nice guy, not a cock. Try some better photos."

So my profile pic of me alone, in a suit is poor? I really don't understand that to be honest

over a year ago

Probably best to start your own thread rather than hijack someone else's but your only pic is, sorry to say, not good. Women want to meet a nice guy, not a cock. Try some better photos.

So my profile pic of me alone, in a suit is poor? I really don't understand that to be honest "

No hun, your only photo is a cock pic, that's the one I'm referring to. Your profile pic isn't public so cannot comment.

over a year ago

So my profile pic of me alone, in a suit is poor? I really don't understand that to be honest "

It amazes me that men never think to look at their own profile. Your profile pic isn't public.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Most women look at the profile before even opening the message so if the profile is like yours, saying little about you with no photos, your message, however good, probably won't even be read."

So true

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Plus your status "any one fancy a chat." is the same as 3 billion other males.

A chat? What about? Why?

There are men on here, who even make an effort, that just might interest a woman enough to waste her time just chatting.

over a year ago

It's a nothing profile. Nothing in it to attract anyone. Sorry to be blunt

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

So far, the OP hasn't taken up any of the suggestions made or advice given.

Was it advice or just attention he wanted I wonder?

over a year ago

Don't stress about it, you're falling into the trap of imposing your expectations on people who you don't know , and don't know you.

They not be interested, had a bad day in the office, a quarrel at home, an emergency.

It happens to all of us because we're all individuals with different personalities ....people who swing, not swingers who are people.

Relax, take the profile advice of others and don't put self-imposed pressure on expectations.

Enjoy the forums and let your personality come through your posts, it's more fluid than a static profile description that may never get updated.

Thinking of that , I haven't checked mine for a while ..... Oops!

Post new Message to Thread