Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Over a year 1 meet.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been here over a year I have meet 1 person twice and went to a meet that turned out to be a group meet and left as it didn't do anything for me. I update my profile all the time and I think it's pretty good but I get nothing at all no views no winks nothing might get a fab from a fella now and again but that's it. What am I doing wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're waving your cock around, that's what you're doing wrong

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"You're waving your cock around, that's what you're doing wrong "

This exactly! Is that all you have to show us? I think it is safe to say we have all seen one before. Use your imagination

over a year ago

Get some more pics on your profile not just cock pics a lot of couples and females wont look at profiles with just cock pics

over a year ago

Yeah that photo is a bit forward lol but I had a more sexy no dick pic for moths and got nothing eilther. Apart from the photo what would you suggest?

over a year ago

I am a guy haven't really got much more than a dick to offer lol saying is that all I have to offer is just as bad as girls profiles of 20 photos of there tits

over a year ago

"I am a guy haven't really got much more than a dick to offer lol saying is that all I have to offer is just as bad as girls profiles of 20 photos of there tits "

If a cock is all you are then no wonder you're struggling. The difference is women with 20 pics of their tits have no problem getting meets, you clearly do.

over a year ago

"I am a guy haven't really got much more than a dick to offer lol saying is that all I have to offer is just as bad as girls profiles of 20 photos of there tits

If a cock is all you are then no wonder you're struggling. The difference is women with 20 pics of their tits have no problem getting meets, you clearly do."

Obviously the ugliest woman could get a meet on here its not hard as a woman.

If your just here it take the piss and not look at it for a guys point of view domt even bother commenting

over a year ago

I think I can see your problem now my lovely

over a year ago

I think you need to calm down and see it from a woman's point of view. The general opinion is they don't wish to see cock photos, they want more than a cock, if they didn't, they wouldn't be on here, they'd be playing with a dildo. You need to stand out from the hundreds of cock infested profiles, they don't impress women. Good luck bud

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"I am a guy haven't really got much more than a dick to offer lol saying is that all I have to offer is just as bad as girls profiles of 20 photos of there tits

If a cock is all you are then no wonder you're struggling. The difference is women with 20 pics of their tits have no problem getting meets, you clearly do.

If your just here it take the piss and not look at it for a guys point of view domt even bother commenting "

Well done op, you've just shown your true colors and greatly reduced your chances

over a year ago

"Been here over a year I have meet 1 person twice and went to a meet that turned out to be a group meet and left as it didn't do anything for me. I update my profile all the time and I think it's pretty good but I get nothing at all no views no winks nothing might get a fab from a fella now and again but that's it. What am I doing wrong? "

Cock pics are seriously off putting if i heard of a party that needed a guy I wouldn't mention you

Women in swinging generally like groups , tag teams and or a variety of partners . You are saying that's not your scene . Yet swinging is generally that

Swinging is generAlly a friendly pastime where you meet groups of people if your not happy with this it's going to be. Problem

A lot of the meets are word of mouth in groups

Your in for a shock if you think it will be very different to what I said .

You mAy be lucky and get a meet but you had one with a girl that does groups and you walked out . That's most guys on here dream

over a year ago

If your just here it take the piss and not look at it for a guys point of view domt even bother commenting Well done op, you've just shown your true colors and greatly reduced your chances "

There is a higher percentage of idiot women than idiot men on this site

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Well if this threads anything to go by I'd say your attitude is the real issue

over a year ago

"Well if this threads anything to go by I'd say your attitude is the real issue "

Because he doesn't bow down to how others expect him to behave

He is right and i think the attitudes of some women stink on this site .

I hear the thunder of the White Knights horses over the horizon coming to stick up for the women just in case One of the women will let them have sex with them .

Seriously is that what you women want out of guys .?

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Well if this threads anything to go by I'd say your attitude is the real issue

I hear the thunder of the White Knights horses over the horizon coming to stick up for the women just in case One of the women will let them have sex with them .

Seriously is that what you women want out of guys .?"

No I can fight my own battles thanks

And I'm not daft the "white knights" get no where near my knickers

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Well if this threads anything to go by I'd say your attitude is the real issue

Seriously is that what you women want out of guys .?

No I can fight my own battles thanks

And I'm not daft the "white knights" get no where near my knickers "

And he doesn't have to Bow down to me or anyone else, doesn't mean I'm less entitled to have the opinion I believe his attitude stinks

over a year ago

Popcorn......

over a year ago

"Popcorn......"

If your offering

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Been here over a year I have meet 1 person twice and went to a meet that turned out to be a group meet and left as it didn't do anything for me. I update my profile all the time and I think it's pretty good but I get nothing at all no views no winks nothing might get a fab from a fella now and again but that's it. What am I doing wrong? "
. You have to put a lot of effort into both your profile and how you market yourself on fab.

You profile is quite detailed , but it is all about your sexual likes and dislikes and makes no reference to hobbies and interests or unique selling points specific to you .

Cock pictures unless attached to a full body picture are completely meaningless .

You are lucky in that you are young so time is on your side and you also state that you can accommodate ..

You have put an effort into providing detail on your profile but not necessarily the correct type of detail.

If you add dull body pictures and identify your five unique selling points you should be on the path to success.

Good luck

over a year ago

"Popcorn......

If your offering "

Salted or sweet my darling?

over a year ago

"Popcorn......

If your offering

Salted or sweet my darling? "

Oh, salted please

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

So. If you were to message me, I'd think selfish. Every other sentence in your profile starts with 'I'. Whilst a profile should be about you, it also needs to be about what you can offer, not just what you want.

You are looking for quite a small age range too. Not just in the ages that can message you, but also in population of site. I think a large percentage of the site are above your age range. I'm not saying you should change it, just be prepared to look harder for what you want.

Have you tried socials? I see quite a few advertised in various areas of Ireland, not sure if they might help.

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

If your just here it take the piss and not look at it for a guys point of view domt even bother commenting "

. The lady is giving sound advice from a ladies perspective . Her views are those of those of most ladies who post on these type of threads .

Men do not have to worry about how easy or hard it is for ladies to get a meet .

What men have to do is have a top quality profile , good pictures and the right attitude when approching members .

over a year ago

"Popcorn......

If your offering

Oh, salted please "

Do you mind if I share?

over a year ago

"Popcorn......

If your offering

Oh, salted please

Do you mind if I share? "

Of course

over a year ago

"

What men have to do is have a top quality profile , good pictures and the right attitude when approching members ."

I think what he said was tongue in cheek and as per Normal in the forums a guy asks for advice gets criticised for

So what he said some crap about

Seeing it from a guys point of view and not to take the piss

then straight away the forum lynch mob descend upon him . Then the bloody popcorn tie out.

Seriously some of the women here have a lot more serious mental and emotional issues than a male chauvinistic attitude to life

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

This ugly woman is choosy and when I had my single profile, I was not inundated with messages, probably because of my marital status etc. I wouldnt meet anyone with just cock pics on show and I assume by "honey" woman you mean homely? Took me a while to find the right man on here. Upload some body shots and a face pic if you are able to or have them privately to send. Good luck

over a year ago

"

What men have to do is have a top quality profile , good pictures and the right attitude when approching members .

I think what he said was tongue in cheek and as per Normal in the forums a guy asks for advice gets criticised for

then straight away the forum lynch mob descend upon him . Then the bloody popcorn tie out.

Seriously some of the women here have a lot more serious mental and emotional issues than a male chauvinistic attitude to life

"

Take it you wouldn't like to share the popcorn then....?!

over a year ago

"

Take it you wouldn't like to share the popcorn then....?!"

I find the bits always get caught in my teeth but thanks anyway

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"

"

. However , you do not see many ladies on this site complaining about a lack of meets . Most of these threads are started by men and generally their profile pictures are cock pictures and in addition their profiles make no real attempt to describe themselves .

over a year ago

"

"

I can't see where anyone has taken the piss. His words were a cock is all he has to offer which was pointed out, might be why he's struggling. His comment after was a little strong to say the least. Some women on here might have 20 pics of their tits but do you ever see them posting on here asking why they're not getting meets? No.

What other people do is irrelevant and to be honest, most men like to see those sort of pics as they are visually stimulated where as most women are mentally stimulated so don't get turned on by close up pics of a cock. Of course, there are some exceptions to this but look at the replies from women on most of these threads - they don't like seeing cock pics. Whether someone wants to listen to this advice and act on it is up to them.

over a year ago

And theres your problem

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I give the same advice to anyone that asks...

There are countless threads offering generic profile advice and advice in general in the archives...happy reading.

over a year ago

"

I can't see where anyone has taken the piss. His words were a cock is all he has to offer which was pointed out, might be why he's struggling. His comment after was a little strong to say the least. Some women on here might have 20 pics of their tits but do you ever see them posting on here asking why they're not getting meets? No.

What other people do is irrelevant and to be honest, most men like to see those sort of pics as they are visually stimulated where as most women are mentally stimulated so don't get turned on by close up pics of a cock. Of course, there are some exceptions to this but look at the replies from women on most of these threads - they don't like seeing cock pics. Whether someone wants to listen to this advice and act on it is up to them."

This

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

A quick glance at your profile tells me that you're looking for a shaved African Goth woman to have a game of pool with.....but seriously... The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result so whatever you are doing now you need to change it. Good luck.

By *irlsonlyCouple
over a year ago

middlesbrough

Yaawwwn , think tinder is the site for this guy or maybe speed dating , it's a swinging website with the majority preferring to mix it up a little

over a year ago

"

Take it you wouldn't like to share the popcorn then....?!

I find the bits always get caught in my teeth but thanks anyway "

Just take them put and dust them off then!

over a year ago

"You're waving your cock around, that's what you're doing wrong "

This xx

over a year ago

Happy Xmas

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"I am a guy haven't really got much more than a dick to offer lol saying is that all I have to offer is just as bad as girls profiles of 20 photos of there tits "

So you haven't got a chest, a bum etc

Women on the whole would rather see body pics than cock pics

over a year ago

Oh, well, I won't bother commenting then, other than to wish you (and your meets) well.

over a year ago

I love these posts.

Reading between the lines you are saying.

"I've been struggling to meet girls" can anyone help and give me some advice, but I only want advice that agrees with what I'm doing.

It's the women's fault because they have it so easy, why should I have to try so hard.

And how can women want anything other than a picture of my cock to get them into the sack.

Great plan mate. Let us know how it goes for you.

over a year ago

If your just here it take the piss and not look at it for a guys point of view domt even bother commenting Well done op, you've just shown your true colors and greatly reduced your chances "

I doubt that very much

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Op, would also suggest some better pics, a lot of people quickly scan pics before reading a profile, so that should be your initial hook in. It's true, most ladies don't mind seeing one cock pic, but like to see other parts of the body too! Yes, we are out of each others age range but the way you have responded to some people, does show a lack of maturity. Take advice from people on this site and maybe you will be more successful. Good luck!

over a year ago

"I love these posts.

Reading between the lines you are saying.

"I've been struggling to meet girls" can anyone help and give me some advice, but I only want advice that agrees with what I'm doing.

It's the women's fault because they have it so easy, why should I have to try so hard.

And how can women want anything other than a picture of my cock to get them into the sack.

Great plan mate. Let us know how it goes for you."

LOL LOL LOL

over a year ago

Well said mate. A lot of women on here purely for an ego boost

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Well said mate. A lot of women on here purely for an ego boost "

Trust me your problem isn't women's ego either, but since you've not asked for a profile critique I can't advise you what the issue may be

over a year ago

"Well said mate. A lot of women on here purely for an ego boost "

Don't give them one then, an ego boost I mean

over a year ago

"Popcorn......

If your offering

Oh, salted please

Do you mind if I share?

Of course "

Hope you don't mind me sharing if there's any left.

over a year ago

So you haven't got a chest, a bum etc

Women on the whole would rather see body pics than cock pics"

You'll need a man round to take the pics.....that's what the women do ...

over a year ago

the face is the deal breaker not ones appendage, and a man can be hung like a donkey but if he's got a face that would sour milk it aint happening simples

Post new Message to Thread